The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 526 through 550 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

i don’t see a pig with a camera or one fishing @suikyo @knichy?

Kathy
    @kathy

Will i screwed the whole thing up but got 260k for 4 stars!

Got the slingscope , fling Ala-kathy-bam Tried to fling Telebird over the top, but it fell and hit before i could teleport. Fling big red up to the top like Estar video, then Shockwave hit the beer drinking pig, fell into the gap, i activated about halfway down and took out the whole everything. and when i flung Ala-kathy-bam one feel way down the Gap in the right and got lost!

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@knichy yeah, my workplace temporarily runs out of work. so I can stay at home for a few days.

@kathy
    they are at the bottom left.

Kathy
    @kathy

Aahhh Isee them now @suikyo Thanks !!

knichy
    @knichy

Today’s threshold is surprisingly high.

215 is 3*, 238 is 4*

Free sling, ala Kathy bam

Shockwave to triangle stone near base on left side of house, quickly get telebird in sling. As soon as possible throw telebird almost straight down and pick up as many berries as possible and activate to the middle of the second pit

trishohara
    @trishohara

which level is today’s level? It looks like one from summer Pignic, but I can’t find it. I don’t have any pu or coins on my iPad, so I need the ABN experts strategies :-)

P.S. sorry for being silent recently. I had very bad low back pain and spent 4 days only in bed, taking strong pain meds.

Hope you all are well

3sjs
    @3sjs

@trishohara, I think it’s Summer Pignic 1-15.

Kathy
    @kathy

@Trishohara good to see you, hope your back is feeling better?

Thanks @3sjs for identifying the level,

I’m just starting it now!

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @Knichy But I wasn’t quick enough with Telebird so i reversed the shots. had to use my own Slingshot Because i opened the level then didn’t fling it and X’d out but accident.

Tried your strat twice but wasn’t quick enough

so Slingshot then Ala-kathy-bam Telbird to the strawberries , teleport to the middle of the stucture.

Shockwave to clean up for 223,840 4 stars 🐣

Good luck everyone on the Tourney !

trishohara
    @trishohara

Golden Trophy right now. Platinum is 301720, I guess that will change again, hoping for a decrease.

Stella below the flags into the middle top. Then I look how it looks, if for example the two pigs right on the bottom are already gone.

@kathy
    , yes, thanks. Much better :-)

Kathy
    @kathy

in my egg I got the usual

240 coins , 3x Ala-kathy-bam, 4x slingscope , 1x Telebird , 5x Radar Red ,2x potion , 4x Shockwave

Had a tough time getting Platinum but finally got it with, crap now i can’t see it but i think it was 310k

used Ala-kathy-bam , then Shockwave over the front structure , through the flags and activated halfway down.

Then Telebird wherever needed on the right and Teleport in between the stuctures on the right. had to fling Stella to the upper Boulder,, because b the piggie in the bottom right corner survived, the fling Matilda  drop her egg and bounce the carcas hoping it rolls down , it didn’t

finely But Red low over the middle to roll down to get that piggie!!

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Prize egg:
    Screenshot_2017-07-21-08-56-47.png

Weekend challenge:

Got free sling scope.

Like what @trishohara said, Stella to the middle top but through those flags. Middle tower was destroyed.

Wait for the two towers on the right hand side to collapse because the two strings of flags were pulling them to the left side. It is possible that Terence can be rescued as well.

Now, time to use power-ups. Alakabam, some will be on the right hand side of the leftmost tower. some may be on the remains of the rightmost towers.

telebird, high arc to the right side of the leftmost tower and transport to a place you need.

use shockwave or any birds if necessary.

314,030. platinum trophy.

knichy
    @knichy

Monday, July twenty something.

198 is still 3, 208 is 4

Sling, ka bam

Tell 45 degrees to pink balls, pick up as much as you can and activate to lower left TNT, falling boulders did not get far right pig.

Shock to where low left TNT was, activate to blast stuff Everywhere, flying debris took out last pig

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @knichy I did the opposite

Ala-kathy-bam , slingscope

Telbird to the bottom slanted stone planks , Teleport to the upper tnt

Then Shockwave to the middle , 207k for 4 stars 🐣

good luck all 👼

Suikyo
    @suikyo

I did a few time with telebird but was not fast enough to use shockwave bird. Then the level ended. :(

Btw, I followed @knichy ‘s  strat and got 229,100. Thanks

Kathy
    @kathy

Tuesday July 25

247 is 4 stars

Ala-kathy-bam

shockwave too the front

Telebird too the bottom piggie and caged bird teleport to the upper right boulders

knichy
    @knichy

@kathy same thing, almost.

Reversed second shot, looped telebird up next to tower on right and activated into a remaining pile of skulls below

junco76
    @junco76

Thanks, @kathy. Got 4 stars for 239,160. Much lower score before your strat.

Kathy
    @kathy

Happy I could Help @junco76 !! Nice flinging 🐣

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Wednesday level: Piglantis Level 2-2

telebird to the nearest building and teleport to the helmet pig with a swimming ring.

shockwave to the remaining.

134,340. 4 starred the level.

Kathy
    @kathy

I did the same @suikyo for 137060 ‘4stars 🐣

trishohara
    @trishohara

It was difficult to play yesterday’s game without the glitch. But managed to get 4 stars.

karen68
    @karen68

Took a few tries to get 4 stars, Tropigal Paradise 1-1.

AlaKathyBam, then telebird to the floating parachute pig, tap in the lower centre of first structure to clear it out.

Shockwave under the tail of the plane & activate just before it hits the water.

227k for 4 stars.  212k was still 3 stars.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 526 through 550 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.