The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 501 through 525 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

Guess i may have to settle for 3 stars for the first time, since i first started 😕 I think i did when i first started, but I’m not one to settle easily!! :( Just can’t get this one it’s tough,, i tried waiting until she stuff sunk itself after the first bird hits,, another problem with using Shockwave is the level times out quickly before points can add up!! oh well!

lemme know if anyone comes up with anything, don’t feel like wasting more power ups!

3sjs
    @3sjs

@kathy I think this level is Pig Days 1-15  Columbus Day, but there doesn’t seem to be anything in video and/or comments to help you get that 4*. And if you can’t get it, I surely can’t!

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @3sjs For identify the level  I’ll have a peek at it , I’ll let you know if i can think of anything to help us get four stars. I think the key is to wait for stuff to destroy  itself , but idk..

Kathy
    @kathy

@3sjs Wooot !!! Thanks to you i got 4stars!! 181840!!

First i used Ala-kathy-bam , then followed this strat

By AngryAdvisor (@lesleyg) on Oct 13, ’14 at 6:38 am → Score: 161,390
    I aimed OB to the bottom of the palm tree, where the bend and gap is… activating him right upon impact. He throws the palm tree pieces which took down the first and second ship. I sent WB low and horizontal, dropping her egg on the 3K gold piece which makes her deflated body fly over and take out the third ship.
    Then Waited.. waited , until points stopped adding up, had about 93k at that point, then about 10 minutes of waiting slowly 10 points at a time keep adding.

Still had part of middle ship and part of third ship left , i flung shockwave close so as to not take out the far right ship, then telebird backwards to the gold and Target the far right ship!! i had to reset  twice quickly at first,  but when i did it didn’t take my hearts, idk why!!

but thank you thank you 🐣

3sjs
    @3sjs

Congrats @kathy. Glad I could help, albeit not due to my own flinging success…

Kathy
    @kathy

aww I’m sorry @3sjs Try a few more flings, maybe you’ll get the luck of The AngryBirdsGoddess​ 👼 Hope she smiles some luck on you!!

I did waste a lot of power ups before you told me what level it was, i read through the strats and found the one i posted above, really the secret is wait, wait, wait so the points add up a bit!!

Kathy
    @kathy

Today Wednesday July 12 Was kinda hard, i tried many different things couldn’t get 4 , but finally a mistake actually helped me

First Ala-kathy-bam

Then i meant to hit slingscope but hit Radar Red by mistake , which actually left me with the extra 10k I needed.

ok so Fling RR and release Big Red, then i used Shockwave to clean up the top

Then telebird to the middle hanging pig while targeting the stove (i don’t think which matters as long as you clear the whole bottom level

one little tiny pig clinging to a vine survived so i used Yb to take it out!

169880 for v4 stars

Good Luck everyone 🐣👼

Kathy
    @kathy

Today’s level Thursday 7-13 Not even sure what level or episode , but to easy

Ala-kathy-bam then just 2 or 3 Chuck for 101910 4 stars

actually just opened it to check my score so i could post and the right side of the level collapsed in it’s open only leaving 1 pig on the left and the tnt balanced on the edge of the gap.

Good luck on the Tournament everyone 👼🐣

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@kathy summer pignic 1-25

alartor
    @alartor

Right now, Platinum Trophy is at 300600. My best guess at a strategy is Ala-Kathy-Bam, then Telebird to first chopper teleporting it to second to try to take both second and third choppers out and, with any luck, that’ll be it, so queue shockwave for an additional 10k bonus…

…and #49 is now at 315k-something. =D

PS: no need for a one-birder, if enough points racked, can actually get Platinum after using shockwave and a couple more birds if an elusive pig gives you trouble.

alartor
    @alartor

[sorry for the double post. Moderators please delete?]
    O:-)

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @Suikyo, sorry i missed your note!

In my egg i got

240 coins

3x Ala-kathy-bam

5x target

1x Telebird

1x Radar Red

2x potion

5x shockwave

Typical !!

Kathy
    @kathy

Hey @alartor I’m just getting started , I’ll give your strat a try! I tried with No Pu’s but only got 250k something for bronze.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @alartor Took me a few flings and quite a few PU’s but finally got Platinum with  308870k , Shockwave doesn’t work so great in water or sand so I gav e him a potion and activated just before the Sandy reef in the middle.

That upper right chopper is stubborn as is the snorkeling piggie!

good luck to all, Patience is a virtue!! and we have 3 days and 2 nights depending on time zones..

now gotta play challenges to restock !! lol🐣

alartor
    @alartor

I guess the trick to get all choppers is to fling Telebird the closest you can to the first one before teleporting it slightly over the second chopper and activating it horizontally, so that falling debris hit the third chopper… But yeah, there are a few elusive piggies in this one…
    ;o)

Kathy
    @kathy

That’s probably the way to fling it @alartor ,I teleported directly to the second, i don’t quite have the hang of Telebird yet, need practice! but ya i guess if i went a little over it, debris would have taken out the third. good to know for future 😉 I’m just happy i got the Platinum, only need 10 more trophies and 7 more eggs for all exclusives! then what to do lol!! no sense keep playing PC for no gaining anything¿ idk maybe they’ll update it someday, that’d be cool!

btw are you into blues music? your avatar b looks bluesy? must be the hat!

alartor
    @alartor

hahah, it’s actually a bit more “gangstery”, @kathy but yeah, I really like blues! Love Gary Moore (both his blues-y and his metal-, guitar-hero-y aspects)!

And yes, Telebird is hard-to-handle. It took me a long time to actually be able to do anything with it, didn’t know where to tap, how to slide… :-S

For me, this week’s will be the last Platinum I need, next week the last Wooden Egg, and then it’s just 20 more trophies and some 350 challenges (or close to 7 thousand pig-popping birds) to get the Master-of-all-seasons… (yep, I just started taking this seriously some months ago) xDDD

Kathy
    @kathy

yes probably more Gangsta but A nice mix!! and I also like Gary Moore He also has a great mix of Metal and Blues Different style than most! I don’t know a lot of his stuff , but i love the song , not sure the name of it..

“I’m walking by myself  i just hope you understand.. i just want to be your loving man!” ! I’m not good with names of songs 😕

i just started doing the challengers for trophys and eggs problably well 15 weeks i guess going by my trophys  that i have credit for,  i actually have  19 in all but only credit for 15.  but I’ve been doing quests for coins and popping pigs  forever lol.

Then i figured I’d see what the other stuff was which led me here.

We figured we needed a forum so we could all collaborate and @trishohara took the initiative.. and here we are 🐣

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Monday Level: Summer Pignic Level 1-7

telebird to the top left of the structure and teleport to the right structure.

shockwave to clear the rest.

165,520. 4 star.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @suikyo 🐣

first fling the pig smack in the middle survived , failed level: (

got 147 k + second fling for 4 stars!

Kathy
    @kathy

Tuesday July 28

Marie Hamtoinette 1-9

Quite a few tries with Telbird first wasn’t working

Fling Ala-kathy-bam , then Yb to the top fairy pig holding up the stucture

Shockwave to the middle of structure

Que up Telebird,, but then had to use it for the last flying fairy pig !!

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Tuesday Level:

Alakabam, two were on the roof and one was under a cross closest to the house.

telebird, I tried to teleport the part of the house near a flying pig but failed. Instead, telebird broke a hole under the roof.

shockwave bird to that hole. the whole level was cleared.

224,500. 4 starred the level.

Kathy
    @kathy

Ooh forgot to say my score 222+k

@suikyo
    I couldn’t do it with Telbird , Kept killing all the pigs and timing out early, so that’s why i switched to Shockwave 😕

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Wednesday Level: Tropigal Paradise Level 1-13

go to quest challenge. watching an ad for free sling scope popped up. get sling scope.

Alakabam, one was the diver pig. one was on the leafs with a pig sitting on watermelons. the last one was on the left side of the tiki sign.

telebird, to the hanging wood structure with two pigs inside. teleport to two pigs (one with camera and another fishing). chain reactions caused almost everything gone. Only the mustache pig and two piggies under the tiki sign survived.

Terence, high arc to finish mustache pig. some stones dropped and popped those two piggies. unable to activate those two TNTs.

243,920. 4 starred.

knichy
    @knichy

@suikyo on early today?!?!

This is the first one in a couple of weeks that was any sort of challenge, but as usual Ala Ka Bam, telebird, Shock to cleanup

Ala Knichy Bam, used my own sling scope, I have a ton of em and thousands of coins now.  One of the TNT boxes wound up in the middle and blew before I started, taking out that whole lower center section.

telebird over the top, picking up everything up there and activating to the tnts to the far right in the cave looking thing

Shockwave between the hanging thing and left structure, manually activate right between them, blows stuff left and disintegrates center to clear level with all bonus birds for 258

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 501 through 525 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.