Spark Run!

Viewing 25 replies - 551 through 575 (of 1,074 total)
  • Replies
  • Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I only started 1 month ago LOL

Asen_77
    @asen

That’s why you supposed to go for E Grimlock at this moment. You don’t have any others that worth at this moment. Try to get when they arrive into event Dead End, Ratchet, Ultimate Megatron, Nemesis. This will help you into Spark Run and Events. For now E Grimlock is your bot.

Anonymous

@asen I’m surprised you didn’t include Blaster and/our Hound in your last comment. How come?

@quickgaming
    Why not Energon Grimlock?

@all

To append to my earlier list, I should mention that my current Spark Run lineup is Blaster, Nemesis, UM and Dead End.

– I don’t use Hound yet because I haven’t fully promoted him yet.

– I don’t use Ratchet because it’s a little too labor intensive, and I’m lazy. I have no problem getting 1352 sparks per day with the lineup listed above, and it’s easier/faster than if I included Ratchet, so he’s on my bench for now.

– I don’t use Energon Grimlock because he’s too fast, so I end up missing some targets here and there. I have the same issue with Dead End, but his armor is stronger, so I’m less likely to lose him to a flying pig swarm than EGL. He’s also a bit easier to use in terms of the amount of effort it takes to destroy targets.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@poptimus @all

My lineup:

First Energon Grimlock,

Then Bludgeon,

And Finally Grey Slam Grimlock.

I use Bludgeon as a placeholder, just in case there is a swarm.

And I’ve came down to Soundwave and Prowl, who should I spark upgrade?

Anonymous

@christian-cosgrove

“I use Bludgeon as a placeholder, just in case there is a swarm.”

That’s actually why Nemesis has been #2 in my lineup too!

That being said, the developers recently made a change in the Spark Run: When one bot dies, the next one is invincible for a few seconds when it first comes in. I think it’s been this way for about a month, so hopefully you’ve noticed it too.

So, when your EGL dies by flying pig swarm, you can immediately put Bludgeon into vehicle mode, and let the rest of the swarm crash into him before he can start taking damage again.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@poptimus Bludgeon and Brawl are about the same, actually so if one already has taken damage (from other events), I can just choose the other one!

Also, should the next Grimlock, Goldbite Grimlock, take over Grey Slam Grimlock?

Anonymous

@christian-cosgrove

GBG and GSG are pretty much identical, except GBG gives you an extra 50% coin bonus. It doesn’t matter which one you use for the Spark Run, since you don’t get coins there anyway.

As far as long-term context, contrary to my list above, GBG will probably be better for you to use than Ultimate Megatron for a while, because UM only becomes a really good offensive bot once you’ve equipped his accessories. I imagine it’ll be a while before you’ll be able to do that, so GBG is generally the better bot to use from the Variant Versions squad, for beginner and intermediate players.

Either way, I would stick to promoting Energon Grimlock for the time being, at least until he’s up to 105%. At the same time, I wouldn’t fault you for promoting any of your other best bots (GBG, GSG, Energon Lockdown) up to 10% or 15%, since you’ll be able to do so relatively quickly, and it will help you get sparks for now. Then go back to focusing on getting EGL up to 105%.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@poptimus When I really need coins, I should probably use Goldbite Grimlock in conjunction with Goldbrick to get more coins. Especially the bonus events where you get much more coins.

Anonymous

@christian-cosgrove

Other than in the Spark Run (where you don’t get coins), how often is that really a choice you ever get to make? I suppose you can use GBG in the weekly events to try to maximize your coin output from those battles, but I feel like it’s usually going to be better for you to use your most promoted bot in the events, rather than trying to get more coins that way.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@poptimus For Spark Run, do you prefer Soundwave or Prowl?

Anonymous

Soundwave and it’s not close. I don’t like any of the Blues characters at all.

Asen_77
    @asen

Blaster ok. Actually I have a few fully promoted bots – UM, Ratchet, Nemesis, Dead End and E Grimlock. Use first four for Sparks run. Also have few that are silver crown promoted – Blaster, Wheeljack and Trypticon. Hound just been promoted to level 15 and don’t have accessories, so for now I don’t think he deserves sparks. For me Ratchet is better then him.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I don’t like the Red characters, and the Blues splash effect only does damage when you hit blocks or pigs INSIDE a stucture…

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@asen Blaster is the best for Spark Run. Try promoting him to max.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Nooooooooo!

Grey Slam Grimlock fell down in Pig City ;(

Asen_77
    @asen

You made me think about Blaster, and yes He is pretty good :)

87428EA3-D4CB-41FE-AABB-0358357FFC94.jpeg

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@asen You should try to overpower him this event.

Asen_77
    @asen

He is already overpowered to level 16. I will collect enough for overpowering him to level 17, but I also need a lot of accessories and will think at the end of the event for what to spend collected tokens.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Who needs four when you can finish with one.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Yessssssssssssss!

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

The Moment you start Depending on Energon Grimlock….

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

I Have progressed well in the game

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

And here

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

If that’s how you play me, Ravio, you’re going to make me stay on here for a week, right? If this actually happens, I’m never spending money again.

Edit: Energon Grimlock is now level 7, which I hope should help me enough.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Please, post boo Rovio below.

Viewing 25 replies - 551 through 575 (of 1,074 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.