Spark Run!

Viewing 24 replies - 1,051 through 1,074 (of 1,074 total)
  • Replies
  • Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Few days tested 500lvl, and what can I say, it tooks from 8 to 10min if I very concentrated and have good promoted TF’s. And can be 30-40 or even 50-60min with Superion and no bonus TF’s. Before was 2720 sparks (without 2nd run for 100gems), wich I usually done for ~3-4min. 2720 for 3-4min/day. Now 11k Sparks for 8-60min/day. Nice improvement, but I have to admit, game stealing more and more time from our lives.

Actually, we get same amount of sparks as before. Just more per day, and need to spend proportionally more time per day.

ABT
    @abt

@papakarlo lvl 500 is doable at 1330% promotion. I’ve done 3 days (2x per day) so far, and it takes about 10-12 minutes per Sparkrun.

However, if all I get is a 630% promotion (no bonus squad), I would NOT be doing lvl 500. You will just waste your time/coins/pigs if you do not finish. You can do lvl 300 and finish with only 930K points (not 5.3M) and still get 3300 sparks after bonus ad. Do that 2x at lvl 300 is 6600 sparks/day is still not so bad.

Having the ability to earn more sparks a day does have a disadvantage. You will see more promoted TFs competition from people that are grinding to earn more sparks. This means if you are not earning sparks fast enough, you will have a harder time competing in weekly events to gain a better position which affects how many tokens you can earn.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@abt disadvantage you mentioned affects only casual players. Grinders like me will get 11k sparks/day, 330k/month. It’s enough to promote one TF to the max. New TF released every 3-4 weeks, and new squad roughly one per month (including scretched). It’s mean if I continue grinding like hell this game, I’ll have no any problems with competitions (exept cheaters and bugs). From other side, I hope R/E wouldn’t raise promotion cap from green to whatever color again, because even hardcore grinders (wich less then 1% from all players), don’t have atleast one top promoted TF in each squad still. Need months and months work with new Spark run at 500lvl. Also, new R/E trend looks like they stucked at one TF events, to make harder for us reach fixed rewards from event day and force us to spend more gems for recharges. Often daily targets like baloon pigs just confirm this. It’s very bad for players, but from other side 1 top promoted TF/squad will be enough for good event scores.

Just one little question, do I want to spend more and more time for game, which become more and more grinder/$ oriented?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@exientgreg

Two (new?) Spark Run bugs:
    Two buggy Spark Run situations

Upper part of the picture (named “Where is my button?”): I started with Volcanicus who died (of course) and continued with Mirage. But there was no Transform button! At first hitting the location of the button didn’t work either, but after pausing the run the transform functionality started to work (but still no button visible). This same bug might be with Optimus Maximus who also has no secondary weapon.

Lower part of the picture (named “Time marches on”): I think that Omega Supreme was suppose/going to die but there was some kind of glitch and he ended up marching forever at the same spot.

Using the latest non–crashing iPad version of the game i.e. 2.7.1.0.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

investigating, cheers

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Am I imagining or is “enhanced” Classic Bumblebee actually weaker than normal?

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

So I finsished 6/7th of a spark run and still had 4++ lives…I put it on pause and it engages the pause…I come back & the game has ended offering me a free run. wtf…You can’t even use the game in a minimal manner without getting fecked somehow. It’s getting old.

@exientgreg

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@exientgreg Today Classic Bumblebee is again enhanced (in the Spark Run) and I can confirm that he is weaker than normally, e.g. it takes more shots to destroy a WMT.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@craftymitts Your situation is partly(*) beyond R/E’s control i.e. Android and iOS control who gets the processor memory etc. and if someone needs those resources Android and iOS will kill passive apps.

(*) R/E have chosen – probably from the get go – that a paused game will not be saved. At that time runs were very short and there was no Spark Run or Challenge Run.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@grimlockdown if device kill ABTF  during Spark run, pigs/coins pay will be lost, and no free run offered. So looks like someone unpaused his game as a joke or smth.

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

I’ve done ‘that’ 100 times with no problematic issues…So I guess I need to hire the Ghostbusters, cuz, well, nobody else was here…ok. I always get the most awesome/heady advice on this forum. Thanks so much!

ABT
    @abt

That’s my experience as well.

• If all of your TFs die in a Sparkrun, you are offered a “Free” run after watching an ad.
    • If the ABT game crashes or gets closed by iOS/Android, you lose all of your coins/pigs you spent, but you still “keep” your 1 of 2 chances to start another Sparkrun per day.
    • If you exit the Sparkrun, or die and don’t take the “Free” run offer, you lose all of your coins/pigs and also lose 1 of your 2 chances to do Sparkrun until it resets.

I only do Spark runs now if I know I have a good 15-20 chunk of uninterrupted time to start and finish the run, or it’s likely I would end up wasting my coins/pigs/time.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Probably someone already posted this issue here. If so, I’ll repeat, it’s important.

Today I was lazy, and started my Spark run too late. So I finished it like 2min after new event start. Instead of my 1800%+ bonus I got only something like 600%+ … Ofcourse ZERO sparks. And nothing helped – ads, replay etc. So do your Spark run far away from Event reset!

AudioMan612
    @audioman612

I’m sorry if this has been posted already, but I’m wondering how the points are calculated. I’ve been using Nautica as my starter, and I finally got around to maxing out most of her accessories. When I started this, I noticed that the points I was getting was going up, at its best, getting me about 21K per gold block (all of her best accessories maxed out except for headphones, which were Grade 2). Now that I finally finished and maxed out headphones, that damage has gone down by about 50%. Upgrading my starting character seemed to increase my points, but now all of the sudden it dropped significantly. Can anyone explain?

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@audioman612 transformers (TF’s) accessories (accs) not affecting points. Only promotion of your TF’s. Also, every week we have bonus squad, wich got x4 bonus promotion. All target stuff like gold blocks, pigs etc. have fixed points reward in Spark run (SR). But this fixed “base” reward multiplies with your current promotion level of all your TF’s, wich curently runing SR and x4 bonus, if you have some TF’s from bonus squad. So, every week – different point reward for gold crates etc, and this greatly affect time for finishing SR. This week is one of the hardest for players, who didn’t bough Prime pass and don’t have x4 bonus TF’s from Operations squad.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@audioman612 Accessories have nothing to do with the Spark run scoring. It depends what you hit, what’s the Spark run level and the combined promotion of the TFs you are using for the Spark run.

Basic blocks (ice/glass/tree/rock) and all other miscellany have value of 1, missiles 5, pigs 10, WMTs 20 and gold blocks 50 points. These points are multiplied by the level multiplier, e.g. for levels 101–200 the multiplier is 14, for the levels 301–400 22 and for 491–500 the multiplier is 40. After this points are multiplied by the summed promotion of the TFs you used for the run.

AudioMan612
    @audioman612

Oh, I totally should’ve remembered the 4X bonus. I guess it happened to be at the same time that I did some upgrading, so I let my mind connect some dots that didn’t need to be connected. Oh well. Thanks!

John
    @john12345

Are the mortars over powered because of combiners or is there another reason there  lava balls deal nearly 2 hearts damage

Pako
    @pako

@john12345, sadly combiners cannot transform to dodge lava balls. They have to either hit the WMTs with an EMP weapon upon sight/activation or hit the lava balls before they hit them. The only one able to do both feats effectively is Superion.

Wurtzy
    @wurtzyt6

what does it mean if the spark run shows two disconnected wires?

Sorry this is the challenge run. I’ll submit in the correct thread

John
    @john12345

Fixed that darn spark run activation icon thingy 

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I have managed to finish the level 500 Spark Run with the following 9 bots. And I have tried every single one of the 106 possible TFs, see Ranking TFs Using Spark Run.

• Classic Bumblebee
    • Mirage
    • Nautica
    • Nightbird
    • Slipstream
    • Blaster
    • Superion
    • Menasor
    • Hound

The order is in which I prefer to use the bots.

Some notes

• Classic Bumblebee is fast, does lots of damage (e.g. kills WMT with a single shot), has quite good defense and has EMP.
    • Slipstream, Blaster and Hound require that the run has a high promotion (approximately 1500% or higher)
    • Superion and Menasor are slow but very, very reliable e.g. they hardly lose health
    • Hound is also slow
    • EMP helps a lot
    Gongsajang
    @gongsajang

@grimlockdown
    Can you advise which accessories are best for Classic Bumblebee?

Gongsajang
    @gongsajang

@grimlockdown
    Can you advise the best combination of the accessories of the Classic Bumblebee?

Group 1
    Steeljaw – 40% defense
    Headband – 20% Damage
    Pirate Hat – 20% Fire Rate

Group 4
    Chrome Exhalist – 20% Fire Rate
    Jackhammer – 20% Explosive Force

Group 5
    Jetpack – EMP Rounds

Viewing 24 replies - 1,051 through 1,074 (of 1,074 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.