Spark Run!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 1,074 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig So maybe I was wrong. Who knows…eh well, no matter.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’m starting to think that any of the enemies are giving sparks.

Baloon pigs don’t for sure
    Flying pigs also don’t
    WMT, as far as I could notice also don’t dropped a single spark after killed.

The rest of the enemies are on top of building or in the middle of the blocks. I can’t really know if they drop sparks or not.

I will try to observe now, during my next run, if this is true or not. In the cobalt valley segment, there are groups of pigs far from structures, and the sharkbots, that usually are isolated too. I will try to pay attention if they drop sparks or not.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Ah yes, I don’t believe the Sharktihogs give sparks, either.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Any pig,missle and WMT don’t give sparks. Everything else does catcus,blocks bails et al do.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m pretty sure the Floating Pigs give sparks. Lots of them.

Asen_77
    @asen

Nothing new – crash again …

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I crashed for the second day in a row on Level 32.

I think the only pigs that give sparks are the ones that sit on block or on the ground. I don’t think sharks, wmts, flying pigs, or balloon pigs give sparks. Why not? Because Rovio/Exient sucks.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I could complete the level 31 run. I saw some isolated pigs on the ground, and they GIVES sparks.

I could not find out about WMTs, because in this run, I did not encountered any. Very unusual, since they were swarming my latest runs.

My base scoring today was 24.370. It seems that the maximum I can achieve is dropping. I can only reach 3/5 of the full reward, after the multiplier, but it was 240 sparks, so it is good enough.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Completed L14 but didn’t earn full sparks.

For those of you who have made it into the L30+, what’s your technique? The highest level that I can complete (i.e. make it to Astrotrain) is L20.

My first TF is L15 UM, equipped with the Acid Rounds.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I have UM with acid Rounds and the Armada Accessory. The last makes the gravity force 25% stronger.

My main strategy is to use the bots in the following order:
    > UM as the first bot
    > Soundwave as the second
    > E-Grimlock as the third

UM usually reaches the 4th part of the Spark Run, but badly damaged. Soundwave is my punch bag. If UM is destroyed because of the flying pigs, Soundwave goes down in sequence, and spare damage on E-grimlock, that usually reach the astrotrain.

I HAVE to use those bots, because they are the ones I have promoted. When possible, I’ll exchange Soundwave with Dead End. But this will take a while because I need him fully promoted.

There is not really other strategy for. I must rely on luck to not encounter tons of enemies, especially swarms of flying pigs. But the last few rounds they are missing, only some scattered during the stage.

LBCJohnny
    @lbcgolf

At L26. Crashed today. 4th day in a row. I thought maybe it was as simple as my wifi dropping out in the middle of the game or something. Today, I turned it off to go strictly LTE, went maybe 3/4 of the run, then crashed again.

Challenge nodes also seem to crash 1 out of say 5 or 6. Regular nodes never crash.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

I have completed level 30, no crash today. Score was 24,790, before bonus of 315%. Final score was 102,879 for 234 sparks. For the life of me, I can’t figure out the math, doesn’t add up. 24,790 x 315% = 78,089. How do they score this? Also, I am 100% positive I destroyed 95% + of everything! No reason to go to higher level,less rewards.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ef5ox

Basic Score + Bonus

= 24,790 + (24,790) x 3.15 = 102,879 (with rounding)

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

,@optimuspig I see, thanks!

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Actually, you should add the bonus to your score. This would lead to the fórmula
    24.390 x (100 + 315)%
    Edit: nevermind, it was already answered.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@optimuspig I use My Ultimate Megatron first. On a good day he at least finishes the 4th segment, sometimes he finishes the whole spark run himself.

2nd I use Nemesis Prime because he can take out groups of blocks or pigs on the ground in a single shot.

3rd I use E. Grimlock if it ever gets that far.

Asen_77
    @asen

Good Work Rovio – JARSU again. Just a Crash, and after two killed bot and third little hurt and list his blood, after crash all they were with full blood. I am still with 1.26.6.5 version and didn’t update yet to 1.26.7.

Probably we should thinks about update of only working thing with ABT – JARSU. If we think about proper update, we could get success ( like Rovio’s ) and JARSU will be screwed ???

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This is stupid. Even with a +190% bonus, at L13 I can’t get enough points to claim maximum sparks.

Joel
    @joel687

@optimuspig – I was the same way on levels 13 and 14. I went back to level 21, and, even though I didn’t get the full spark bonus, I earned more sparks than I would have on level 13. Maybe try moving on and see what happens

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig At 210%, I only made got max sparks about half the time on L13. That is with Deadend, Nemesis Prime, and either GSGrimlock or Ultimate Megatron. At L14 and 220% with Deadend, NP, and UM, I had a couple days of max sparks. Had the double tap glitch yesterday, so I didn’t get max sparks. Will be doing L14 today at 225%.

@joel687
    What bonus are you? I don’t think a bonus of around 200% will yield more sparks at the higher levels.

sheepybach
    @paul13

As I said I don’t bother any more as I know it will crash

Joel
    @joel687

@millforce2k – I have 245% I made around 230 sparks at level 21 without getting the max

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Just ran L14 @ 225% and didn’t get full sparks. With the score I got, 23030, I’d need 270% for full sparks.

@joel687
    Thanks. Tomorrow, I’ll be able to promote UM to 70%, so I’ll get 230%. I’ll try a higher level and see how that goes.

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

Two days in a row, spark run has crashed from the splash screen. Is this happening to anyone else? (And it’s not my phone – closed all other programs, and went right to the spark run from launch.)

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Just finished Level 34 spark run. I scored 86712 with a 205% bonus. All 5 sparks score was 180,000. I don’t even think the 4 spark score was achievable (120,000). In my run I destroyed everything possible with UM.

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 1,074 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.