Spark Run!

• Lets write everything about Spark Run here at this topic. At this moment information is separate in several different topics.

Also please everyone that has important topic about Spark Run, to copy all information here. It will be easy to have everything at one place.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 1,074 total)
  • Replies
  • ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

v1.26.6.5 on iOS will not complete a Spark Run, crashes 100%. Drops out to iOS every attempt, this has occurred sense the OPT-IN challenge, when all regular map runs also started crashing out to OS.

Joel
    @joel687

I am on iOS v1.26.6.5, and I am not having trouble. (As stated before, though, I am not on the newest iOs for my device. I have been putting off the 10.3 update)

Asen_77
    @asen

@abtonandroidguy Yesterday I succeeded to play. Clear memory of the device, then restart and then start game. Wait a little bit and then start to play. Actually today did same thing but today was a crash day. Try tomorrow this with clearing memory. Before that I has three times crashes every day on spark run.

ED209
    @ed209

I’m on 10.3 and have no issues with spark runs crashing, haven had one crash for awhile now.

As I don’t have enough sparks to get max sparks per run I stick to difficulty 11 to get 200

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@asen

I suggest you to edit your first post with the information you gather, so it is easy to locate it. If the info gets scattered through the posts, it will be hard to find anyway. My initial contribution to this post:

1) Basics:
    > We have one free run per day
    > We have one extra run if you recharge with 100 gems
    > If you board the astrotrain, you unlock the next level of difficulty
    > The points you collect during the run are multiplied in the end by the spark bonus you have on the bots you used on the run, even if you don’t board the astrotrain.
    > Each level up make the enemies harder to kill and have more damage output.

2) Effects of enemies on the Spark Run (that I’ve encountered so far):
    > Blue Cross: Regenerates health
    > Purple Sword: Deals more damage
    > Green Heart: Has more health
    > Silver Shield: Ignores low damage weapons
    > Yellow Lightning: Faster movement and attacks

3) Scoring System:
    > At level 1:
    – Maximum score: 20.000
    – Maximum Spark Reward: 100
    > Each level up adds 5.000 to the Maximum Score, and 10 to the Maximum Spark Reward.
    > The score is divided into 5 thresholds. Each threshold achieved grants the player an addition of 20% of the Maximum Spark Reward for the level.
    > The thresholds of the score are not linear, it follows the percentage of the maximum score as shown below:
    – 1st: 6,67%
    – 2nd: 20,00%
    – 3rd: 40,00%
    – 4th: 66,67%
    – 5th: 100,00%
    The score thresholds are rounded up in multiples of 100.

I think those are my contributions so far. I don’t know if there is a maximum spark level, I’ve unlocked level 30, and I saw in another thread that another player reached level 33.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@ramonpontes I will be attempting level 30 tonight. On level 29, I collected 282 sparks at the 315% bonus. I’ll try to pay attention to what is giving out sparks. I think balloon pigs is a glitch and should be giving out sparks. I can’t believe they designed it so you cannot max out sparks. On second thought I can! If they want us to spend gem, you should be able to recharge 10,20, 40 etc. just like events.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@ef5ox
    I believe that everything should give sparks, and they should increase the number of targets, or the value of each target as you level up. This is what someone with the least planning skills would make, but I think they don’t have such people on their team.

Geli
    @geli

Not experiencing spark run crashes using iOS 10.3.1 software.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@ramonpontes You are right, lol! Let’s make it impossible to reach max score, that’ll make people want to play. I can hear the evil laugh in my head! Level 30 spark run crashed, nothing to report. I did not do the hard update and I am on Android.

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 27 ( third try ) – crash again. Last two attempt finish with one hard level without reaching End of the run, and one crash. Now second crash. Probably we should wait for Hard Update and to keep our finger crossed for a working one and not crashing spark run.

CD
    @bartiedog

Android player here. Sparks run used to crash more often than not but lately, I haven’t been crashing, just no response to the touch screen. That is a bit better than crashing since I do earn some Sparks. Just can’t make it to the Astrotrain cause all 3 bots get killed…

Joel
    @joel687

Well, I did update to the latest 10.3 iOS software. Luckily, still no crashes. I did the spark run without problems

Cloudguy
    @cloudguy

Updated to latest Android version, but crashing just like the previous ones!

julrey
    @julrey

How do you avoid boarding Astrotrain?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

You can’t. It’s the end of the run.

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 Actual iOS version is 10.3.1. This don’t hurt the gameplay. Problem with spark run become with version of the game 1.26.6.5. I will try run now.

Asen_77
    @asen

Good news today – Level 27 is DONE!. Run was pretty easy. Dead End survived almost to the end of four part, E Grimlock made it almost to the end, and Ratchet just show to made a few last step and to get in Astrotrain. What I see this time is that before every cave there is just very small stop of the game. Something like just a part of the second. Probably this mean not enough memory for the game. I just hit pause button few times just for a 10 seconds each time, and this helps me to get to the end. Still no update for iOS and actuall version is 1.26.6.5. For level 27 needed points for full sparks promotion are 150 000. After bonus of 275% E Grimlock and Ratchet Gold Crown and Dead End with Silver Crown I get 216 sparks – 3/5 of the bonus with 97 318 points. Needed points for 4/5 parts of the sparks are 100 000. Tomorrow level 28, hope to have oppertunity to play normal without crashes.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I could try the level 30 twice. In the first try I was performing well, but the game crashed. The app just shut down, no black screen, no slow motion, no warning at all.

In the second attempt I could board the astrotrain, but I had to use all my bots. I could perform almost 100k points after bonus. My average score pre bonus is something between 24k and 29k.

One thing I can say, that the difficulty of those runs has dropped. Less flying pigs, and the lack of Shotgun Pigs with triple shot. But as someone pointed out in other thread, it seems that some targets are not giving points anymore. Flying pigs that are killed are not giving sparks (At least I could not see any sparks coming out from them when they were killed). Also, I think that WMT are not giving sparkes either.

I think that the hardest enemies should give us tons of sparks, This would make the run more risky, but more rewarding.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I don’t believe that WMTs or Balloon Pigs ever gave sparks.

I agree that the Sparkruns are easier to complete now, but at the same time they are more difficult to earn enough points to get the maximum sparks reward.

Last night I played L14 and made it all the way through on my fist TF (UM) but still managed to fall short of target, even with +190% bonus. Only got 184 out of 230 sparks.

Since my UM has the Acid Rounds accessory, all targets should have been eliminated, and yet I still didn’t have enough points.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig balloon ones never gave one, but upon destroying WMTs on level 1 in previous versions I have seen a single spark flying from them. And no, before you say, there were no structures when it exploded so the spark didn’t come from them.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

@optimuspig I used my UM (Lvl 13+ AcidRounds + Armada)just to see what was the big deal with UM was, I found that even though you can do the whole spark run with it and kill every living thing in the run is still leaves a trail of wooden and concrete blocks that represent points/sparks. Ive tried several time and every single time I use UM I can NEVER end a section of the run with full sparks for that section whereas if I use Dead End (also leaves some things behind) or E. Grimlock I can almost clear the board (specially on the first sector, Dessert sector are more daunting since there is too much stuff to kill and EG overheats far too fast)

Joel
    @joel687

@luis-carlo-arocha – At level 15, UM clears all the wooden and stone blocks, too

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@luis-carlo-arocha
    There must be something wrong then, because when I use UM I NEVER end a section leaving even a single stone block behind (if I don’t get killed). The only targets I can’t really kill are the WMT, when more than one appear on the screen, or if there is too many scenario interference.

When there is nothing on the screen, you should keep firing at any spot (a tree, a structure) to make the explosion cause the gravity and acid effect. This way, it is hard even to see a block appearing on the screen.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@luis-carlo-arocha

When I use UM, the only things I leave behind are Balloon Pigs and WMTs because I can’t be bothered to attack them.

@datguygamer

I dunno what to say man, pretty sure I’ve never seen a single spark ever emerge from a WMT, regardless of version.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 1,074 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.