Spark Run!

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 1,074 total)
  • Replies
  • ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@asen
    Congrats for reaching the 4th threshold of the bonus. What is your bonus percentage?

I’m on level 107 too. I had 2 crashes, that prevented me to go further, but I don’t have problem reaching the end so far, as long as the game stay stable.

Asen_77
    @asen

@ramonpontes Currently 465% for this run with 4 bots. Tonight should collect tokens for another 5%. Very bad for you about that crashes. I am playing on iOS and doesn’t see any for a very long time, since everyone has crashes on Spark Run.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

So your base scores was about 36k, right? My bonus is 435%, it will take a while to reach the same level, but my average score is lower than yours. I think that I nerd at least 480% to guarantee the 4th threshold of bonus.

Asen_77
    @asen

I don’t think that higher percentage will help you to get 4/5 every time. This winnings 4/5 part is one for 10-15 run. Every other time I am succeeded to get only 3/5 parts and I could say that damage that I do is pretty same. Probably there is some combination of levels that could provide us more then 32-34k points, which with proper bonus system we could get 4/5 parts. As we need 300 000 points for full spark, I don’t think this is reachable even with full possible promotion at this momen – 4 x 140% – 560%.

Asen_77
    @asen

Reached level 115 in Spark Run.

Asen_77
    @asen

Today passed level 116 and for the first time reached 4 number sparks from one run – get 1000 sparks from this run 4/5 parts.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Just finished level 74. Deadend made it all the way only losing three hearts. Of course, I had Beach – Meadow – Beach – Desert – Beach, so that helped.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I just passed level 116 too. I could only reach the 3rd threshold, but I could reach the 4th threshold on 2 previous runs.
    The levels seems to be easier now, or at least the difficulty isn’t increasing with the level increase. I rarely need the 3rd bot on my runs, I can finish everything with both Dead End and Energon Grimlock.

Asen_77
    @asen

Second day good spark run 😀

IMG_0469.jpg

Asen_77
    @asen

Just passed level 125 with 3/5 parts points, 804 sparks and 495 % total.

Joel
    @joel687

I just passed level 120. I can’t wait to get to the point where we are getting 1000 sparks for getting 3/5 sections

Asen_77
    @asen

Level around 160 will get us to 1000 sparks for 3/5 part. At least one more month. Till then we will upgrade bots for a bigger percentage, so we could even get closer to 4/5 parts.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m ashamed to say that I’ve started doing Spark Runs regularly again :(

This game habit is really hard to kick.

Up to Level 43, so still a long ways to go.

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig You missed a lot days till now. I don’t know way, as this takes 10 minutes of your day.

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

One thing they really need to work on: when a new bot replaced a defeated one, the thing that killed the old one should not have an effect on the new one. I just lost a bot to a falling tower, and the new one effectively ran into it and lost 4 hearts without me having any chance whatsoever to escape. Of course, it’s even more common with swarms of flying pigs. They really need to add an immunity period, even if it’s only a second or two.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

This is indeed a huge problem. On my last run I got killed in the beach node, and there were many balloon pigs falling over the new bot when it replaced the fallen one. I had no chance to do anything. I got killed almost in the same spot.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Finally hit L51 in the Sparkrun.

Naturally, the app decided to crash right at the start of the run.

No way I’m spending 100 gems to take another crack at it.

JARSU

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

On today’s run my first bot was killed and replaced by the next one who was killed on exactly the same spot by balloon pigs. When third bot was killed just before falling tower the last bot took huge hit because of the fallen tower. So I lost at least eight hearts because there are no immunity or shield for new bots.

The silver lining was that my run was almost finished and I got the same amount of spark than if my run would have been finished.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

The replacement bot could have shieldor with one charge activated when he enter on the screen. It would provide a short protection against hits from incoming enemies, giving us an opportunity to defend ourselves.

Asen_77
    @asen

Just passed level 140 and continue forward 😀

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I also passed level 140. I missed 2 runs because I forgot to start it before the next. I’m becoming too lazy.

Asen_77
    @asen

My personal best till now with ” nurfed ” UM 😉

IMG_0499.jpg

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m seriously considering promoting up a fourth TF now.  At L53 in the Spark Run, I can usually complete the run, but can not earn enough points to max out the sparks reward.

So far I have EGL and GSGL at +140% each and UM at +90%.

Should I continue promoting UM, or should I spend the 1,000 gems (I have over 20,000 available) to open up slot #4 in the Spark Run and begin promoting another TF?

And if so, which one?  Dead End seems to be a popular choice, although Sideswipe seems quite powerful as well.

Anonymous

@optimuspig

I spent the gems as soon as the opportunity was offered, and haven’t regretted it for one second. And I’ve only got about 2,400 at the moment! Having that 4th TF has helped me complete the spark run several times when I otherwise wouldn’t have.

On top of that, you’ll (presumably) be able to increase your bonus % in the spark run more quickly, since you’ll be spending your sparks on smaller incremental promotions for your 4th TF.

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 1,074 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.