Smashing Pumpkins – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Smashing Pumpkins – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 189 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Yep, I’m looking at five recharges to hit the 100 token level, so that’s not going to happen. They are five points, though.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

After unlocking Nemesis, I see Matrix in the token exchange area, but the jetpack is only available for gems. Is that normal?

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Looks like another day without the chance to max out, no unicron again today. And I’m not going to spend gems to do it.

Geli
    @geli

Obviously @millforce2k and I are on similar strategies for this event. He may be a half recharge ahead of me or he just had better scores.

Either way, it is the most competitive group I have been evolved in for a while, gong back 4 events or so.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Yea, pretty much a four-way race. It will be interesting at the end of this day’s event. I agree with not seeing this kind of competition in a while.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Trying to complete my daily tasks, can’t seem to get a slow mo mortar tower to fall. Just need one more.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Just lost out on first place because of one of the bugs in the game. I have to sign out after every run or I get the black screen, so my 5000 point lead didn’t do me any good in the last half hour against someone who can fly right through.

Geli
    @geli

@millforce2k

Well played, sir. How many gem recharges did you do? I did 3, and mis-timed my play.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@geli Thank you. Nice run yourself. I wonder if Marco got complacent in his fist place throughout the day. I did three recharges as well. I lost a run last night when it crashed entering the Astrotrain. Then on my final run, it was looking like I was going to get the 314 points needed for the 100 token level and then the blocks went all rainbow colored and my shots were going through everything. I was on a desert node, so guess what happened? Yep, Edge of the world. I shouldn’t have been impatient by running all those runs back-to-back and should have exited and cleared a couple times. Ah well, it was a good challenge today.

Geli
    @geli

@millforce2k

Thank you also. I have been extremely lucky in not encountering the Edge Of The World. I had 3 Desert runs in the last 8 and survived. Given the difference between our totals, I need to upgrade some TFs (looking at you, Level 11 Rodimus).

A first place would have left me some 170 tokens short of the 6000 needed to get Nemisis.

Congrats again on your 1st place.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Have enough to get Nemesis but am going to wait because I need to keep being able to use the level 8 test Nemesis to get accessories. Not going to be able to get enough to get everything I want so Skywarp’s accessories will have to wait till next time.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Ive had at least two end of the world crashes a day. I have enough gems that even though it’s unlikely because of the high amount needed everyday, that I’ll use gems to pay the rest for him, matrix or explosive rounds for Skywarp. Nemesis seems good as is and I think sometime after Acidstorm came out, acid rounds arent as good anymore. Skywarp needs those explosive rounds for sure. I’m only doing two recharges a day but the dailies help some. I don’t blame anyone for vuying the bundle, but i refuse to give them any money after the nerfs.

acwb16
    @acwb16

Yeah, scratch the ‘considering spending money’ part…
    Just ran a node with one of the Blues (Prowl) to try and finish the daily quests. He and Bluestreak have been Nerfed to the point of uselessness. I don’t even want to use those characters now, they’re so slow (walking and reloading) and not nearly powerful enough to make up for their new-ish handicaps.
    And I shouldn’t have to reboot the game after every run to make sure the dumb thing doesn’t crash and cost me a charge. Combine that continuing glitch with frustratingly nerfed TFs and even this event, as much as I enjoy it, can’t convince me to give Rovio any cash.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

I’m with you, wouldn’t waste my money on this game the way it is. Having to sign out after every run to keep from losing charges is ridiculous, I lost out on first place many times because I couldn’t keep up with someone who could just fly though the runs. Not to mention crashing during a run. Might as well be flushing your money down the toilet. These issues have been reported to rovio many times, yet they refuse to fix them. They need to do away with the ads that pop up after you select your buddy, they are the problem. They put in shorter ads that won’t give you the black screen, but you don’t always get those. People aren’t going to pay for a product that doesn’t work the way it supposed to, i know I won’t.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

Is it just me or is there anyone experiencing connection error issues to the event? I can’t seem to play it despite the good connection…

Beauregard
    @beauregard

I don’t have any problems connecting

Raizir
    @raizir

Unfortunately, i will not be able to get either characters due to me getting 2 sets of hats, one of which was a DO NOT BUY on the other thread about the hats.

Such unfortunate,
    Many sad,
    Much :(.

TheRedBird
    @red-bird-justin

I wonder if nemesis prime will return in the future.
    P.s please confirm my confirmation.

Phillips
    @phillips

Probably. Rodimus was a buy character last year and has now been available in three events that I can think of. I don’t see why Nemesis would be any different. It is just a question of when will he return.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Anyone having trouble going online with the app? My internet access is otherwise fine, but I can’t connect to the Competition server to claim my tokens from the end of the previous day.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Finally managed to log in, but then on my first run of the day, got hit by the End-of-the-World glitch.

Desert node, as usual.

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

Not the Stupid Suicide Squad again (today’s targets), such a cheap game that they’re making us spend a lot more gems, virtually impossible to gy 550 tokens in a day :(

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@optimuspig You aren’t the only one who got trouble going online. It sucks though that I cannot get Nemesis due to this problem and the ‘end of the world’ glitch. In the end, I decided to get Skywarp instead which is fine for me since I managed to complete The Seekers group.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

I asked rovio about all the issues that the game has, and why some people don’t get unicron while others do. They blamed the issues on my device and never answered my question about unicron. So I sent them another message yesterday and still haven’t received an answer. Doubt if they will either.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

I’m having the same problem today too, seems like every other run I crashed if not more. I thought it might have been my device because it did a software update this morning, but if it’s happening to others, then I would have to think it’s rovio’s problem. Changing reflector out made a difference, so it is rovio’s problem and not my device. I wonder how many other people were told it was their device causing the crashes. Still not spending money on a game with so many issues.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Smashing Pumpkins – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.