Smashing Pumpkins – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Smashing Pumpkins – New Event!

Viewing 14 replies - 176 through 189 (of 189 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

Well how many times do you think it will take for them to do something???
    Like others who have reported issues all you get back is we are glad you are enjoying the game. By the way there no problem with our app it is your device.
    Write back with a list of devices plus cross platform issues and you get the same reply but it knows states device’s
    So as I said everybody’s devices are at fault not their app so in the end you just give up.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

I’m so glad that I didn’t run out and buy a new device only to find out it too still had issues with the game. Makes me wonder if rovio can suggest which device would eliminate all the issues. Probably would come from a company associated with rovio.

ED209
    @ed209

I finally got prime, didn’t need to do the last days event so left it for others to get their tokens.

finally my tfs are complete!

cbya
    @cbya

But the silhouette at hotrods squads it’s definitely another version of Lockdown.

My money is on Foreman Pig (same pig as lockdown) as Dead End – this would be the last of the previously datamined characters, which was spot on in terms of ratchet, drift, ricochet and others.

All The Upcoming Characters listed in the game file (android)

Only other character mentioned is Superion.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Having a Lockdown version named Dead end would make sense, but he shouldn’t be in the hotrods section because he was a decepticon. They’ve done good in references to the transdormers franchise, even the obscure stuff only die hard fans would recognize. If they want to add someone to the hotrod squad they could use sideswipe or sunstreaker.

Anonymous

Would it be bad if I mentioned that I have not once encountered the “End of the World” bug, while also having minimal crashes during the event? I guess I was either really lucky, or it actually was device specific, and my phone (Droid Turbo 2) is just a flat out powerhouse. O.o

Also managed to get Nemesis, as well as his Matrix for a nice bonus.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

I never had the end of the world problem during the event either, and most of my crashes were due to using an energonicon with a certain TF, which stopped when I stopped using it. My problem comes with the ads between runs and I have to sign out after every run which is a real pita. This has been going on for almost a year now and they refuse to fix the problem.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@partshade @beauregard What device are you using?

Beauregard
    @beauregard

HTC desire 610

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’ve never encountered the end of the world glitch, but the other (short stages, crash during advertisements, game freezes, etc), I’ve seen a lot.

But in this event, I can’t complain too much. I got some crasehs that costed me some tokens, but I could get the Nemesis Prime and the Matrix, which were my main objectives.

I can’t say I’m satisfied with the game, but this event was a bit more decent than the previous, since the nerfing of the TF’s.

I’m currently only upgrading my TF’s and sending them on missions, to get materials and gems. I hardly play normal nodes, unless the daily challenges are achievable.

I suppose that I will be playing much less events now, only to get accessories that I still don’t have, or if they put Starscream available again, the one TF I’m missing.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

I stopped playing the normal runs when the ads started crashing the game. It’s not worth my time to keep signing out to play. I have all the TFs now and like you are working on upgrading them. Good thing we have plenty of coins to keep upgrading without having to play the game for them. Lol

Anonymous

@millforce2k Droid Turbo 2.

Geli
    @geli

Appears the best part of sending Rovio $9.99 for gems months ago when I started playing ABT is reaping some benefits. I do not have loading ads. No loading ads = no crashes due to loading ads.

Have not had to exit the game during challenges to avoid crashes. Lost a total of 2 “batteries” over the last 4 challenges IIRC correctly.

Also have not encountered EdgeOf The World. iOS platform. An older one. Like 3 years old.

Yeah, an antique. The Commodore 64 of iPads.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@beauregard @partshade Thanks. No commonality in specs between the two to draw an assumption. Hopefully you don’t encounter it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Smashing Pumpkins – New Event!

Viewing 14 replies - 176 through 189 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.