Smashing Pumpkins – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Smashing Pumpkins – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 189 total)
  • Replies
  • Xun
    @xunhq

Finally encountered Unicron in the desert during the Hot Rod bonus today. However with a falling monolith lining up the stage every second of walking distance, a walking mortar tower after every four to five falling monoliths and four evenly spaced missile pods throughout the stage, killing Unicron was all but impossible, even with Level 12 Ricochet and Healthbot. I only managed to get Unicron down to 3/4 health.

The root causal factor for the “Edge of the world” glitch in the desert nodes could be exactly this deliberately planned hell of a stage – there is just too much spam jammed into one node. Disappointed with Rovio/Exient for even having planned such a thing.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@beauregard & @20qmindreader that the glitch edge of the world is a problem from my device that it might not have enough free space the hell with the space it doesn’t make sense i told them i have an 128GB iPhone 6 Plus with 73 GB free space and after that they have never replayed to me. Same is happening and to my iPad Air 64GB free space 16GB it’s not enough space free are they serious back there at rovio/exient?

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Unicorn showed up today like I thought he would since it’s fly pig witch day. He just doesn’t show during the days when the added Halloween decorations are the targets. I also noticed that they are not affected by the use of the energonicon, only way to hit them is with a TF. Also on the days that they are not the target, they aren’t worth any points like the blocks would be on missile day. Not sure if that applies to everyone or just certain people, like certain people get unicron every day where certain people don’t. But my device is the problem, get real

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Lost an opportunity to take a sizeable lead. I’m right on the heals of 1st place. This was at the 50% bonus block.

The psychedelic blocks indicate it’s coming.
    EOTW1

At the Edge.
    EOTW2

Unicron whimpering (and maybe a bit giggley) in defeat.
    EOTW3

ph
    @ph

Today I got lucky. During the Radius & Ricochet pairing, I did 2 recharges since my scores were pretty good. During both I was able to defeat Unicorn and Boss Pig. With the 50% bonus I was just short of the 100 token level. During the brothers in arms, I used Ricochet instead of the 2nd brother and who showed up but Unicorn. currently have 17k lead and I am really glad today is the last day.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Like others have mentioned, Unicron and Boss Pig only seem to be showing up on flying pig-witches day.

In six days of play, I’ve only encountered U (twice in total) and BP (twice in total) on days 3 and 6.

Today I got Unicron when the bonuses were for Nemesis Prime and Epic OP, and got my azz handed to me – neither of them seem particularly effective against Unicron. It didn’t help that it was in a Valley run, so I got swarmed with missiles and WMTs, while Unicron got shelter behind the cliffs.

Phillips
    @phillips

Today was a good day for the bosses. Even though I played about the same as every other day (weekends I don’t have work so can play more) today seemed to make up for the fact they went missing on other days. Before today got Unicron twice, one of those was the short beach run on day 2 and got Boss Pig once. Today I got Boss Pig 4 times and Unicron twice.

Either people in my group are getting them a fair bit to or they are spending gems as it hasn’t given my a dominate lead it has put me in the lead and reach the 100 token level.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

I haven’t seen boss pig this whole competition, not like I was looking forward to dodging his missiles for the 300 and some points either.

Geli
    @geli

Played A few hours of the last day and had Unicron with Ricochet as the primary TF in a beach run. Standoff. Did not play in the last 12 hours today as I was seeking other rewards. Have enough to get Nemisis and an accessory or two.

Now to start upgrading…

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Spent 300 gems on recharges and picked up Nemesis Prime and Skywarp. Will wait to see how many tokens are available in the daily quests tomorrow to decide on either Matrix for NP or Null-Ray for Skywarp. I now have all available TFs and will take a break from heavy competition for a while.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Now that we all had a chance to unlock Nemesis Prime, that just leaves that one mystery character in the Hotrods squad, who I’m guessing might be Knock Out.

Raizir
    @raizir

Didn’t get either TF. :(

welp, better luck next year/ event.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m disappointed that there was only the one accessory for Nemesis in the token exchange.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Got Nemesis, his matrix, and two sets of hats. After I get tomorrow’s daily quest tokens I’ll get the wizard hats by topping off with gems. Also purchased one of each of the other hats in the barracks just so I could have them (and for more variety).

Xun
    @xunhq

@optimuspig yes they could have included the jet pack. That would have been a lot more useful than the Halloween hats which add only 10% damage (which could suddenly get nerfed like the Cowboy Hats and Coconut Helmets anytime).

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

@mighty-red-1 I believe the missing Hotrod is Deadend as told in

Speculation on Silhouette TFs

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

the silhouette of the one one that is been seen missing in hotrods apparently it’s another version of the already Lockdown & E. Lockdown.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well the lowest scoring Event ever is over and I think if you look at all the post’s this was the event that had more bugs and issues than any other.
    The end of the world bug was a pain, No BG or BBG for days on 1 device does not mean it’s the device Rovio as the 2 devices I’m using are the same so stop trying to pass that buck back and do some work and sort these issues out.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 From rovio’s standards their app is perfect and the problem is the devices and the devices are the faulty and not their godly written application!

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I won every day. Ended up with 11330 tokens, enough for nemesis and his matrix, the blasters and launchers for skywarp, and four 1000 token hats… enough to cover every possible transformer. (It was cheaper to spend 210 gems to get the 1000 token bumblebee hat than to buy the individual hats for regular and high octane BB, and could also be available for currently unavailable transformers.)

Great competition, glad it’s over.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I believe that new TF it’s suppose to be a new character and also at barracks isn’t any silhouette that indicates that a new TF will be here. After a new update of their godly written application with the free slot at the barracks will have to thing for the new TF. But the silhouette at hotrods squads it’s definitely another version of Lockdown.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

Very True Rovio just stick their head in the sand hoping we all go away.
    If you sit down and think about what they keep on saying that the app is ok and it’s the device at fault you can see how ridiculous a statement from Rovio that is. I have no idea how many play the game but there is a lot who all use different devices running Android and IOS. Out of all these players there are a fair number who are having these problems and so it can’t be the devices as it’s cross platform and the common issue is the app.
    End of story Rovio please sort your app out and cut the BS its the device

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i am now having exchange messages with Rovio’s support and ann-marie she said that the device is in fault. But i experienced the same problem in that specific node in desert with also my new iPhone 7 Plus (i have received back in Friday) and my work’s Samsung Galaxy S6! So yeah it’s definitely devices fault… Get Serious Rovio/Exient. And not to mention that my girlfriend iPhone 5s has the same issue not to mention as well the same problem have had my nephew’s Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and the excuse is always the DEVICE fault!

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

How about this then between me, my son and Grandson we use SG Tab S 10.5, Lenovo YT2 and YT3 10.1’s, Sony Tab X and Nexus 10. There are different stages of the game on those 6 Tabs we have and everyone of them suffers from:—-

Crashing all the time.
    End of the World.
    Very little sight of the BG and BBG
    Short runs over in less than a minute
    Plus no end of other issues and bugs and Rovio is telling me it’s my device at fault, they are having a laugh as they all have some of the other Angry Birds Games on that plays as they should. Everybody else can see it apart from Rovio, so once more ” IT IS THE APP AT FAULT NOT MY OR OTHER PLAYERS DEVICES “

Raizir
    @raizir

Why don’t you contact them about the problem, but add that the device is not the source of the problem.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Smashing Pumpkins – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.