Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels

Viewing 25 replies - 451 through 475 (of 612 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Per @bonneypattycat — ABS Back to School 1-4 total destruction still possible (0 birder?)

Sglouk
    @sglouk

@mvnla2
    A new, although no longer existing unstable level in Angry Birds Space

Tested on PC v1.3.0 and v2.0.0 (last one released on this platform).

Level: Cold Cuts 2-28

Instability arises after 10 to 15 minutes, resulting in a sudden destruction of middle left part of level. Repeated 100% of the time (on ~10 attempts) on above entionned versions, leads to 16270 score on v1.3.0, 16310 on v2.0.0. It seems that lower right part of level still evolves after this, resulting in destruction of another pig for 21k in the end (only seen in v2.0.0).

Instability may affect behaviour of the rest of the level, making the standard, counterclockwise strat harder to make (TBC), but allows clockwise approach. It is unclear whether or not higher scores are achievable this way.

It seems unlikely that a 0-birder is possible since instability occurs below TNT platform, which remains unaffected.

A short vid of the instability (10 to 12 minutes after restart):

I also tested it on latest iOS release, but nothing spectacular occurred. Score slowly increased to 2k after 3 hours, possibly from lower right small instability. I will let it run all night to check if something more happens.

Kathy
    @kathy

@mvnla2 Summer Pignic the 1-2 , I got 40 points on instantly on restart,there doesn’t seem to be any consistency in amount of reastarts in between, one time it happen back to back then went 10 restarts before it happened again, but that tome was not back to back. Havent gotren any more than the 40 pts, i tried waiting a full minute to see if there were more but nope nothing.
    It isn’t much but o thought it worth noting; )

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Kathy — Thanks! I haven’t been including such small amounts of destruction, but maybe someone will see more.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I saw a pig being injured or popped in angry birds 2 while a wave is being built for no reason, most of the time when they were placed in a stone block, idk on which levels

also on one wave in the arena a placed TNT immediately exploded destoying 1/3th of the level

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@corporalpig — I haven’t been keeping track of self-destruction in AB 2, but I have seen several things similar to what you describe. Don’t think I’ve seen TNT explode. That sure would be helpful. Have been out-of-the-country for 2 weeks, and didn’t get notified of your comment.

Mp127
    @mp127

Haven’t seen Pig Days 3-16(End of Middle Ages) on the list. After some replays left side of the castle become unstable and in 10 sec. self-destructs and gives 50-90k scores.

Inv.of the Egg Snatchers 1-13: Sending any bird will make middle ant lose cocoon, which fall on pig and pop, altrough it isn’t much helpful.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@josephine — Forgot to mention you so you would know where this is (in General Discussions Forum) near the top.

josephine
    @josephine

thanks, @mvnla2 I’ll try to remember. By the way nothing else happened with the self destruction, so my post was complete.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

ABS Inv Egg Snatchers 1-8: Partial; 1K to 110K; collapse starts with top section of right tower; motion intermittent and almost imperceptible; collapse may continue slowly; takes 3 to 30 min; 100%. For 110 K collapse, only flying pigs remained.
    May give more points if top section moves to left.

karen68
    @karen68

@mvnla2 did you see comments from @lesleyg on Ham Dunk 4-15?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

3 min 25K; top fell right
    4 min 29K Left wall of right structure collapsed.
    ____
    30 sec; 3.2K Right wall collapsed
    2 min; 25K, top right fell right and left wall of center structure
    3 min; 35K, left wall of right structure & pig
    —–
    2 min; 27K right wall fell right & top collapsed right
    4 min 107K; left wall of right structure collapsed and blew TNT; center and right structures gone
    —–
    30 sec 3K; right wall fell right
    1.5 min; 6K top right falls left
    3 min 24K; middle right falls right
    4.5 min 76K; center structure collapses and part of left.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

ABS Ham Dunk 4-15: Partial; 50 to 230K; champagne bottle at top blows up immediately after restart; happens nearly 100% if you restart from level selection screen.

josephine
    @josephine

@mvnla2 there is some self-destruction in the newest pig-day level 5.4
    After about 2 minutes the tower in the right sides blew up. The score was 113.240. It doesn’t happen always, but it already happened to me twice this morning.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@josephine — Thanks! Any guess on how frequently it happens?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

ABS PD 5-4: Partial; 60 to 183K; center tower exploded, may take out most of right and sometimes left; ~30 sec; ~1/15

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

See @redzym’s comments

Angry Birds Seasons Invasion of the Egg Snatchers Level 2-20 Walkthrough

Thanks! Please let me know if you get any more info. This episode seems to have quite a lot of self-destruction.
    ABS IES: partial; 20 to 30K: top of right house slid off, started moving after a few seconds, and accelerated; <1/50.

josephine
    @josephine

@mvnla2, yesterday it happened 2 within 5 minutes. This morning I restarted the level several times, but nothing happened, although the hanging pigs on the right side seem to be unstable. I will keep trying and keep you posted if anything happens again.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

See @bernersenn’s comments on ABS Inv. of Egg Snatchers 1-14.
    Bernersenn– Can you say anything more about what happens or how often?
    Well, on 3rd restart got 46K; platform with 3 rocks at top right tipped sending rocks partway into cave, maybe took 10 sec??? Platform starts rocking on reset and may shift to right.
    10 restart: 33K; Platform seams to start and stop, then restart motion; not sure why.
    23: 168980; 3 pigs left; almost everything gone. Final score 211360.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

See @Kathy’s comments on ABS PD 3-16 (End of Middle Ages)
    ABS PD 3-16: Partial; 3 to 173K; rocking of drawbridge pulls down center tower, can see instability immediately; may happen as frequently as 40 or 50%; high score difficult to get.

Kathy
    @kathy

@mvnla2 I would say more like 80% if not 100% I’ve had it collapse in almost every restart, at times the first structure will fall but the chain remains hanging in mid–air:/

Kathy
    @kathy

@mvnla2 Ski or Squeal level 1~7 after 5 minutes wait the whole top structure will collapse ,every 10 or so restarts for at least 200k+ , sometimes after 2~3 minutes or even 5 you’ll get a partial collaspse for 80~100k I’ve yet to adapt it to raise my score but I’m sure better flingers than I will be able to take advantage.
    I’m on Android OS 5.0.1 ABS version 5.4.0

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels

Viewing 25 replies - 451 through 475 (of 612 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.