Season 8 known cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 8 known cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 524 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 she must have been thrilled to bits with our league this week.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley @suzyq
    I have never seen such fierce boards. My leader only has 71k! Congrats on the screen caps. I just learned this week and it was very frustrating. @angryjohnny is/ has always been very very helpful.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds I have been in leagues with four or five cheats before during the season 1 and 2 but not since. One or 2 cheaters is quite common though. I did write to Rovio once about scores of 250k saying I thought it was impossible to achieve. They wrote that it was. Unfortunetly I think I binned the e-mail reply otherwise I would post it here. What with my new found skill and all.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    Indeed. She’s furious. Or ‘furieux’ as she would say. :P

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bubbley;@suzyq

Those are the most brutal boards I’ve seen since the first few months of the arena. My condolences?

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

Does everyone that gets set back to 0 get labled a cheater? Reason I ask is one guy on my board got set back to 0 this morning but did not get labled as a cheater. He was in second behind me one minute the next thing I know he is at zero.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@cosmicdebris
    This week over 2 days I had 4 players that got zeroed. they have stayed zeroed but never got labeled as cheaters. They have no ranking # either.

;)
    @winkwink

@suzyq, the top three on the board this week cheated at some point and I sent images and times to rovio, but no meaningful response. @angryjohnny, thanks so much for the info on images!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@winkwink

Sorry I just realized that you must have been #6 on the board. I think that #4 was also a cheat. I was very disappointed that none of their scores were automatically reset.

Thanks for sending the info off to Rovio. I also added on the board that the top 4 were cheaters along with you and another person who wrote 5.

;)
    @winkwink

cheaters_Season8_Week8.JPG one more last minute cheater makes the top 4 cheaters this week

Suzy
    @suzyq

@winkwink

I took this photo at just over 5 minute before the end. I think I will send this to Rovio as well.

AVS didn’t add to their score today, if they had it would have been at the 200k mark.

Screenshot_2016-10-02-22-54-45.png

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Geez your boards are crazy. I never had more than one cheater on a board of mine so far.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Ok a new week and what do you know I have Coloss and Pok1man in my league. Another week of joy! One bright spark in the whole affair – my old friend @londojowo is on board. Thank god at least one honest player.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    Can you regularly update the first post with all the cheaters? I think it would help a lot of people to be able to identify cheaters from the start, and not having to skim through several pages first.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley
    I had pok1mon this week. They were one that was zeroed out and remained zero until the end of the week. Just a warning…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 yes I will update weekly and, now that I know how, I can post a chart. It will be done later today when I get a little time.

Good luck this week

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

I’m spitting feathers right now. I decided to finish and start the new board this morning.

To my absolute horror I saw that have got 3 cheaters on my new board from last week. I don’t think I can stand playing again this week to be honest. There are only 9 of us playing at the moment so maybe I will get the rest of the cheaters as well.

I feel angry, disappointed and deflated all at the same time :( :( :(

#1 TG
    #7 AVS
    #8 Npnbet- sorry can’t type the correct letters

Screenshot_2016-10-03-08-24-48.png

Screenshot_2016-10-03-07-58-13.png

Edit

AVS is now #2. I have asked Rovio if cheaters scores are reset to zero are they able to play again when the new week starts.

@winkwink

Just to let you know that I have written to Rovio today plus screenshots.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq I am so so sorry to here this. It’s exhausting playing cheats. I also have at least three. I have to say if the Arena continues this way I will cease to play.

I know how you feel but you will drop a league if you don’t play. Rovio have truly given the cheats an advantage.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@cosmicdebris please may I have the names of the players who were st to zero in your league last week. Thanks.

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq Absolutely dreadful news, Suz, I’m in complete agreement with @bubbley. It’s just so odd… how some people have such poor luck… and some people – like me – have only encountered 1 or 2 cheats (ever!). I’m struggling to understand precisely HOW that happens!?! :-(

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I have updated the list to include week 8. I can’t name the Chinese players but you can see the name if @pointless player on page 2 of this thread and in my screen shot page 4. I had another Chinese with an avatar of a golden pig. You can see their name in my screen shot.

IMG_1547.PNG

Other players to be aware of are: MOA, DRACO, and ENLIGHTERF1 who was reset to zero in week 7. He was in my league week 8 when he did not cheat or grind.

If I missed any one let me know and I will add them to the list.

If this picture is not clear let me know I will enlarge it.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde @ bubbley

After writing to Rovio it made me angry. So, after a strong cup of coffee I decided on the British “stiff upper lip” approach.

I’ve now caught up with the top 2 to see what happens. I have also left the board to them as they might not do anything whilst I’m playing.

Whilst I have come across a few cheats before and coped, I’ve never seen so many at once on a board.

Don’t know how long Rovio will take to answer so will just have to be patient.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq
    So sorry to hear you’re having such a bad time for the second week in a row. :(

If it comforts you, however, Goody is another friend of mine. He’s clean. :)

@bubbley

You may want to crop the screenshot a bit, so more of the actual content in the middle is visible. The text is rather small this way.
    I see you did this while I was writing my post.

Plus, one tip from me, if you were to upload it to a cloud server (for example Dropbox) you could update it and everyone could immediately see the update – instead of you having to upload another picture and edit the first post every time a new cheat comes up.

The Russian guy’s name is “Привет” – that is Russian for “Hello”, by the way.

EDIT: And, obviously, the picture should be in the first post.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq that’s the spirit!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 thanks for the tip. I will try.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 8 known cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 524 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.