Season 8 known cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 8 known cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 476 through 500 (of 524 total)
  • Replies
  • ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@datguygamer

True that’s also why they’ve spent zero effort to remove cheaters from opponents that you could face in the arena

Narc
    @narc

I have ALLAPAZZA on my board this week and they jumped this morning from around 5000 all the way to 62,000 in less than three hours. You can add week 12 to this person’s cheating weeks. No reset yet.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Thanks everyone. @angryde you made me laugh.

@datguygamer
    I know you have bigger problems now the update has proven to be another untried rush job but do you know why can’t they extract me from this situation? Surely they can remove the cheater label.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@narc I will do so. Thank you.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley @shapokomanbeast @pointless

I was both amazed and shocked when I read the reply from Rovio.

To read that you and other honest players have been put on the “Cheater” leaderboard, even though none of you have got the label of “Cheater”.

If that wasn’t bad enough, it then went on to say, “we are trying to figure a way to get you out of there….” What that translates to me is that they have absolutely no idea how to fix it, and further more how long is this “fix” going to take.

It begs the question of how many honest players are on the “Cheater” leaderboard, and will they all be stuck on it forever because they are unaware of that fact?

I’m going to submit a ticket to Rovio asking if I am also on the “Cheater” leaderboard. I just feel I have to do that so if I have been labelled as a “Cheater”, and should they be able to “fix” it they can take me off the list.

I’m also wondering what will happen to all those honest people in the last event who were labelled cheaters. A lot of us got boards showing everybody else apart from ourselves were cheaters, and as we now know they have no idea how to fix it yet. I also wonder how they will decide who is honest and who isn’t?

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq Given their expertise, it’s probably easiest to just take the cheater label off everybody. Subsequently when someone cheats, he/she is then labelled as cheat. Call me a pessimist, but I suspect that they can’t even do this properly, not on the first few tries anyway. The level of incompetence is just staggering.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq actually I posted an earlier reply from Rovio where they admitted placing honest players in cheat leagues. In this reply they say I am still in a cheat league and they know that all my current league are Cheats!

It’s just so comforting to know they are on the case!

I have lost the will to play. I was looking forward to Elite Witch but I am not going to bother. From what I read the new update is a disaster of unlimited magnitude. I have no intention of opening Epic, one body blow is enough for me.

Good luck.

Cronus71
    @cronus71

Heisenberg and Leo, from nowhere with double and triple my score, and I’m a heavy player.

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley Oh no, Bubs, losing you would simply be too much to bear, on top of everything else. I do mean that quite sincerely. :-(

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

I felt very sad after reading your post, but can understand how you feel. I haven’t decided what to do yet. I would like to continue until I got my birds to the top of the new level, but with yet another disastrous update I wonder if it’s possible and if is it worth all the grief and frustration getting them there?

You are a very kind person and you can be sure you will be missed by one and all as you have been a good honest player plus a real asset to the forum. So a big thank you from me for all the help and support you have given me when I needed it.

I hope you will return one day xxx

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley So you are quitting?

Stevencore
    @stevencore

@bubbley you were my very first friend on my FB profile and, even if I never write on ABN due to my very poor English, I always found the informations you shared on this forum so useful. Tanks for all the friendship essence I got through you borrowing my (very weaker than yours) birds and thank you for your all the precious informations you wrote on this forum. Hope to you will return some day.

Good Job Rovio, once again…

Cheers
    Stevencore (Don Tomberry on FB)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Aw. :(

@bubbley
    you were wonderful to have around. It’s saddening to see you leave but I understand how you feel :(

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde thank you, also from the heart.

@suzyq
    @stevencore @datguygamer @smwforever45. Thank you all. I am not quitting. I think I would miss the comeraderie in this forum. I am resting at the moment.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bubbley

Glad to hear you’re not permanently quitting but this whole business still has me steaming mad ? I sent them a response after they gave me the standard “sorry about cheaters”response and told them to stop making excuses and do their job.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Well I think you deserve a rest after all that posting about cheaters and keeping track of them and all.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Fantastic news :) :)

DD
    @toolow

@shapokomanbeast Good for you telling them that. I just got fobbed off saying they can’t do anything (fixing game state, giving me compensation) if I don’t use a Rovio account. Sure, having a Rovio account would make it a lot easier for them, but cannot do anything otherwise? Really?! Well, may be I’m still overestimate them.

@bubbley
    Glad to hear that you’re just taking a breather rather than quitting altogether. As you know, many members have a great respect for you, and we all appreciate your dedication in helping us. So, a big thank you from me, and enjoy some life back in the meantime.

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley Yay! Bubs is staying! It’s time for R&R… relief AND recrimination! XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    Glad you’re sticking around. I wish @graugeist was still here, too. But I guess he’s saving himself a lot of frustration with cheaters and the new update right now.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@toolow

That is a cop out about the Rovio account since complaints have to do with cheaters not the actual person doing the complaining. As I’ve said many times they’ve had well over a year to find a way to solve cheating or at least minimize the impact of them and have failed to do so.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow @shapokomanbeast thank you for your support. A steaming mad Beast Rovio take cover.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq @shapokomanbeast @angryde @smwforever45 @toolow @poptimus @kennymcc @everyone Rovio have asked me to update. I should be moved to a different board. I have little faith but here goes.

Edit: Still just the same league.

My birds are weaker.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

I’ve got every crossed for you. I wrote to Rovio asking if I’m on the Cheaters leader board as well but haven’t received a reply yet.

Primer_Lugar and AVS continue to cheat this week.

I’m locked out of Epic at the moment because I got a message to update but there isn’t an update in the Amazon store yet. I hope it’s not going to be a re-run of what happened at Easter when I couldn’t play for a couple of weeks :(

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq thanks. No change to my league. I am definitively not playing next season. I will try the event. I will be stuck in a cheats league but I only want the EWitch nothing from the wheel.

I hope Amazon gets its act together. I use Witch as part of my preferred line up in the Arena so if you are playing next season she could be really useful.

Good luck.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 8 known cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 476 through 500 (of 524 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.