Season 8 known cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 8 known cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 524 total)
  • Replies
  • Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45

That’s good news at least. Tell him to watch out for the Russian, TG and AVS. They don’t appear to have cheated at the moment, but it’s only day 1, so early days.

kolchin
    @bhenry43

I’m experiencing one named TWINFA now. I was grinding away arena points, was in first and then suddenly I noticed my rank was #2. I looked and TWINFA went from 0 to 12,XXX points instantly. He’s still on top with the same 12,XXX number now.

How do I report them? I looked around and didn’t see any in-game support.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bhenry43
    I’m afraid there is no “Report cheater” button in the game. All you can do is send a support ticket…

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

@Bubbley CCCP is the guy that got reset to zero on my board last week.

Pointless
    @pointless

Wheird…my board this week still has only five players on it, but two are certainly names I didn’t want to see. Could be a tough week.

2016-10-03-18-22-05.jpg

;)
    @winkwink

I used the support message system to report Ss, AVG, and others last week. I think they are overwhelmed and not following up on these lately…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    Well, maybe this time around Sky_Spy will learn his lesson…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@cosmicdebris thanks I will add CCCP to the list.

@pointless
    I wondered if Sky-Spy was still around. Sorry you drew the short straw.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

Can you ask Goody to submit a ticket to Rovio please :)

@bubbley

Can’t believe what I saw when I just looked at my scoreboard, and it only Tuesday! The other 2 cheaters from last week are ok at the moment, but maybe this will make them show their hands too. Will the score be reset. I still haven’t heard anything back from Rovio yet on all the cheaters from last week.

How are you going on your board?

Screenshot_2016-10-04-17-59-38.png

Edit

I have just added the screenshot to the ticket that still hasn’t been answered.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@suzyq

Wow… not obvious at all! ;)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pixelyzed

It actually made me laugh when I saw it. I’m now waiting for the other 2 cheaters to do the same.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq he really doesn’t care does he. Since nobody on your board was reset last week I expect they will respond to him.

Coloss has made a move on mine. I will watch him carefully. He was a bit cagey last week after being reset lets see if he becomes more brazen. Pok1Mon is biding his time. He was reset last week but is still in Diamond. All he has done is put up a small score which according to @datguygamer he can now alter. You know it’s funny he has been in my league several times he uses a few names but the avatar is constant. I always thought he was cheating but he never took first place and never made huge leaps so I had no hard evidence.

Good luck.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Good luck to you too. I won’t be able to check what is going on on my board during the day tomorrow as I have to go to Izmir to renew my Residents Permit and do a bit of retail therapy :) :)

Pointless
    @pointless

And as we all knew was imminent, guess who suddenly found a way to “grind out” ~70K in less than an hour?

Absolutely ridiculous. Come on Rovio, why are these repeat cheaters still around to vex us all?

Anyone who has reported Sky-Spy to Rovio, would you please send me your ticket numbers, so I can reiterate to Rovio that this player has been reported multiple times?

2016-10-04-15-20-50.jpg

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    Ticket #1318087 has been issued by @kennymcc about Sky_Spy, on July 20.
    Ticket #1317311 has been issued by myself about Sky_Spy, on July 19.
    In fact, both were issued in the previous season already.

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 thank you, I will send these to Rovio as further proof (not that screen shots less than an hour apart are in any way not damning proof).

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@poptimus no worries we will get them eventually. Interestingly Thoros was set to zero on two boards. Just as @datguygamer predicted.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq enjoy the therapy always good for the soul.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley There has been a change with the cheat system. Maybe that is what’s acting up.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer

What changes have been made? I’ve been out all day and just checked my board , cheater still not zeroed and no word from Rovio :( :(

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer please could you explain what changes have been made.

Many thanks

Suzy
    @suzyq

Not sure why, but the Russian has just added more to their already hacked score.

Screenshot_2016-10-05-22-29-20.png

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Give me some time. I will write it in detail once I get back from work.

Suzy
    @suzyq

TG has jumped from 19400 to 63275 in 5 minutes. I wonder if he will try and beat his score from last week which was 571655?

Screenshot_2016-10-06-00-07-47.png

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 8 known cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 524 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.