Patch 1.5.3 preview

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Patch 1.5.3 preview

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 360 total)
  • Replies
  • pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Mine is now just constantly stuck on “Loading Balancing Into Memory…” and the game never loads…

Bravo Rovio! #not

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Some interesting screenshots to help matters explain to others:

So apparently Elite classes & mastery ranks both now give only 2% boost? Also in-game every single Elite classes are now shown with their respective buttons. Maybe we are gonna have a giant sale. Gonna look into that later.
    Elite Avenger description
    My Avenger has a complete filled up mastery 60 bar but it still needs -1 mastery to rank up. On the other hand, my Elite Paladin has an empty mastery 60 bar and it needs 0 to rank up. What even…
    ????
    ??

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

All pigs in the castles are level 0. They really broke the game with this update. The mastery ranks were fine where they were. There was no need to break the game. Don’t they have testers anymore. All of these big updates constantly break what they try to improve and then we have to wait a week or more for them just to fix what they broke.

If they want people to stop playing, just shut down the game.

Please Rovio stop trying to take the fun out of every game.

Anonymous

@datguygamer
    I noticed the 2% elite thing too, but the actual stats are still 10% higher as always. Probably just a typo.

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

Can some1 explain to me how the hell red and matilda got nerfed by 10% while blues suddenly ANIHILATE all my birds?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

So, let me sum the update up:
    – “Unlocked classes get a mastery boost based on highest mastery class” – Well, crap. Should’ve waited with buying Thunderbird.
    – All mastery has been scaled up to 60. For some reason, there is a glitchy 61th Mastery rank that halves your birds’ power, and it seems like the first time you play with a class gets you that rank.
    – In return, one Mastery class grants only a 2% boost. (Kinda like me and @datguygamer predicted.)
    – Birds in the Arena randomly become stronger and weaker.
    – Pigs in the caves are all Level 60 while pigs in the castles are all Level 0.
    – Red and Matilda were nerfed while Blues have become OP. “Power levels of your birds rebalanced” says Rovio.
    – All of a sudden, all remaining Elite classes popped up but they’re not available yet.
    – Some people are completely locked out of the game.
    – 99% of Rovio’s game testers were fired.

WHAT THE F**K.

Joanna Caccavo
    @joanna-caccavo

No more pig machines associated with arena levels????? I spent weeks getting to dismond league just for the pig machine rolls!!! :(

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

Welp,this will take some time to get fixed.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45
    How do you know about the testers being fired? Were you personally involved in this decision?

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

I think he meant it as a joke.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45 Good summary :) I would change only one thing: 100% testers were fired (because the Rovio’s owners need more millions of cash to their already owned millions of cash :D )

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds
    Yeah, I was one of the 99% fired. The only tester that stayed was John Smith.

Nah, I was joking, really. I don’t really know about it. But as it seems, the testers definitely weren’t doing what they were supposed to do.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@dallasreds If Rovio has any tester then he must be completely blind :) dont u agree :)?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 See, Rovio always picks the lower value instead of the higher one. Told ya. They could have very easily picked 3% in order to roundup that decimal, but no, they aim for the bottom apparently.

“Unlocked classes get a mastery boost based on highest mastery class”- Can you explain this to me? The wording of that statement comes of as bit off-putting to me.

Does that mean if I have a M60 Paladin and I buy a Sea Dog, it will be Mx instead of M1? Am I understanding this correctly?

Also, how much boost do you get anyway? Does the boost stack if I have multiple maxed classes? Can anyone put in some info on that? cc:??

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@smwforever45 Where do you think the best place to grind for snouts is now since the caves are all level 60?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus How did you confirm that? Any calculations you did?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Something just hit me; if Rovio doesn’t fix this level 61/balancing issue within the next 36 hours the Halloween Event will be true Hell ?

Raizir
    @raizir

Hey guys, play Wiz-pigs castle level, its hilarious.

Anonymous

@datguygamer
    Elites are all still 10% stronger than their non-elite counterparts. Not sure what kind of calculation you’re looking for. You can verify this yourself by switching back and forth between an elite and non-elite version of the same class.

That being said, I recorded all my birds’ stats before downloading the update, because I was afraid something like this would happen. All classes’ attack and health are reduced by roughly 11% from their pre-update levels. (Theoretically, according to the descriptions of the changes on Rovio’s website, the same should be true for pigs throughout the game; I haven’t bothered trying to verify this yet though.) Also, all my banner parts retained the same health values as they had before the update, and all my weapons and off-hand items retained their same values as well.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Who has already written a ticket to Rovio that update 1.5.3 is “pure Hell” :)?

DD
    @toolow

@metztli013 Either the testers and/or programmers don’t test, or they are inept, or the project manager rush the release. Likely that they are not serious about unit testing, integration testing and agile development. But at least they have an epic name for the app: Epic; failure, that is.

Anonymous

@kennymcc
    I did, couple hours ago. Here’s what I wrote: “Prior to version 1.5.3, all my classes were at M15. They all converted to M60 after the update, and everything looked fine. However, I played an arena battle, and at the end of it the three birds I used ranked up to M61, and their attack and health stats all got cut in half. On the angrybirdsnest.com forum, I’ve seen several people report the same thing. Please fix ASAP!”

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

Lmao imagine rovio’s reaction to this.

Anonymous

To add to my comment above about stats, the M61 classes are 40% attack/health of pre-update M15, and 45.5%ish of post-update M60.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus Fair enough. I am so “excited” for this update, I can hardly think straight.

Bonus bug:
    GAPM now shows no crown on it and the items it gives also has no marks of the leagues they are obtained from.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Patch 1.5.3 preview

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 360 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.