Patch 1.5.3 preview

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Patch 1.5.3 preview

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 360 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow They will keep doing this until each bird gets about 100 set items. :/

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@grimmjow
    I guess they can’t find anything else to put in the calendar for the 25th slot, lol.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@datguygamer, Seriously ?

@smwforever45
    , Lol, why not old set ? :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I think that, before we reach this milestone, we will have AB2 already.

@grimmjow

Because providing old set items works against Rovio’s only-money-matters policy.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless
    You HAVE to admit that increased mastery screenshot increases the entertainment value of the game. We are all at the point where we can laugh or cry when we see something like this. Thanks for sharing. Made me smile.

angryde
    @angryde

@pointless Lol so funny, I had something very similar – I was, like, whoa! XD

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless I am guessing you played Mouth Pool?

Pointless
    @pointless

Is quite amusing, granted. And to make things that little bit moreso, the level I played was Eastern Bamboo Forest 3 (a single wave, single enemy battle). I play this when I have little time to borrow friend’s Birds, as it can give you 3 Bamboo, and I haven’t found a level that lets you use another Bird that gives a more useful resource.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Am I the only one that constantly sees the ‘!’ symbol next to the “Go to Nest” button, even though there is nothing new to check out?

I only see the ‘!’ when inside the Chronicle Caves. When I’m on the island, it’s not there.

DD
    @toolow

@smwforever45 No, I’m seeing it too.

EDIT: And you may notice that borrowed non-upgraded birds can ‘level up’ during battles.
    EDIT: And your upgraded bird may level up from pre-upgraded level.

Anonymous

@smwforever45 @toolow
    I see the ! in the caves too. I also often have one on my Avenger, as if I just got the class.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@toolow
    Both other bugs you mentioned were present since 1.4.7, so I am not surprised by those.

@poptimus
    Interesting. I don’t have a ‘!’ on any of my classes.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 @toolow I see it also. Yes I was surprised to see that my friends bird made a jump.

IMG_2229.PNG

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    Note that your friends’ birds don’t actually rank up.
    This happens if a friend’s bird is very close to ranking up, then you gain enough mastery points for that bird to theoretically rank up if it was yours. It will say it ranked up, but on the “Mastery up!” screen, it will show a pseudo rank-up to your Bard’s current rank and nothing happens. Neither your friend’s bird’s mastery, nor your own class’ mastery, is increased.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

How much have Rovio increased the snouts for the arena and event positions?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@gabe-nestor
    On Level 60, 1st place now gives 2,000 instead of 1,400 snouts, and 2nd place gives 1,400 snouts instead of 1,100. I don’t know about the other ranks, or in invasions and world boss events because the rewards in these kinds of events have always been lower than in mini-campaign events and the Arena.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Not sure if this has always been the case but…
    I just went to my second profile to look for mastery changes, and I’m doing a few more levels while I’m there. I just cleared Desert Island-3 for the first time, met a group of five Mummies and they dropped so many XP stars that I went straight from Level 8 to Level 10 and halfway to Level 11 o.o
    Has it always been this easy to rank up?

EDIT: I guess this has indeed been changed. The enemies in Desert Island-4 are Level 10. Previously, the pigs in Star Reef were level 9. So that’s what they meant with “Experience points gained on the island were increased”.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 I know friends birds don’t rank up. Pity since Rovio placed a cap on FE. This would at least be compensation.

Raizir
    @raizir

@smwforever45

You get WAY more exp when you clear an area for the first time.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@raizir
    I noticed. XD
    But it doesn’t seem to make the game much easier. Got terribly stuck at Slingshot Woods-1.

Unlead
    @unlead

New release…. 1.5.4, I think that 1.5.3 have a lot of errors. They have run to make this new one

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

Caves are back to normal levels, at least 4-5 is back to level 26 pigs… So, farming should be back a bit. Too bad I already spent all my LC at the Dojo to get everything close to 61…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

So it’s better updating to 1.5.4 and leave behind the 1.5.3? i am afraid those mastery points… Also i would love to know how is the cave 11-4 i want to play there with my lvl 45 Witch Elite to gain some mastery points.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@elpapam

Cave 11 appears to be populated by level 48 pigs. I was not able to auto-play that cave with Elite Paladin and Elite Witch, they couldn’t hack it. So, I am back to 4-5, grinding away…

Mastery needed to finish my birds to level 61 appears to be the same, so I don’t think they changed mastery levels.

Thanks,
    JoeK

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@sutekh137 in other words it’s better than the 1.5.3?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Patch 1.5.3 preview

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 360 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.