OPT IN – NEW Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum OPT IN – NEW Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 175 total)
  • Replies
  • coolbug
    @coolbug

Just reached the max level for today witch is 16000.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@paul13 I just noticed that you’re on the board I’m on as well.

RizDub
    @rizdub

I’m trying to decide which of regular Optimus Prime’s accessories to get – Matrix or Hiq. Should I go for incendiary or explosive rounds – and what exactly is the difference?

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@rizdub Get HIQ. The explosive rounds are way better than incendiary rounds. It kinds sucks. I wish the explosive rounds were on the matrix accessory.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Hi @millforce2k was that you on the leaderboard yesterday at 2 or 3rd place?

I was at 5th, was playing very casually since I got everything at token exchange already. Well, except for the unlimited supply of coins.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@abtonandroid yeah iOS crashing very frequently to the point I gave up spending so much effort reloading and reloading again and again. Been playing on the Android version instead which is still buggy… Most times when I take a screenshot (power button and home button) it goes back to the previous screen.

All my iOS map characters now congregated at desert and meadow, left of the map. All of them crash ABT? Only one egg bot when there should be two or three.
    Only way is to hope for a new character to appear for the special challenge and unlock for 10 gems.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@millforce2k well howdy! It was you! :)

Glad to see that ABT Leadeboard isn’t all 100% bots. Ahem.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@armourbender Yea, at least from 2nd on down. That 1st place grimlock with 69k is just nuts.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Event finished. I’ve got all accessories for the primes, and saved the 2.000 tokens for the next event. I hope they don’t vanish, but if I had collected them I wouldn’t be able to use them anyway.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Can you actually save tokens ?
    I didnt make the 7500 tokens necessary to get Epic Optimus, I got very close (7180) and no, I dont have enough gems to complete and I cant buy any cause I recently moved to another country and I dont have a valid credit card yet and my home country CC are NOT VALID abroad.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@luis-carlo-arocha

No, tokens can not be saved from one event and then used in a later event.

What @ramonpontes meant by saving the 2,000 tokens for the next event, is that he is waiting to claim the 2,000 free tokens that Rovio is giving us through the News Feed.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@luis-carlo-arocha

Also, if you haven’t claimed those free tokens yet, you can still claim 1,000 at a time (it’s split up into two claims of 1,000 tokens each) so that should give you just enough tokens to get EOP and maybe one or two of his accessories.

Joel
    @joel687

@rizdub – I think it is a safe bet to always choose the explosive rounds. Always. They are all that make the Optimuses fun in the game

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

@joel687 Explosive rounds are the best upgrade you can get for any bot that uses ammo. Its effective and fun… after all, who doesnt enjoy blowing sh** up ? :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I also love it when characters get both Explosive and Acid rounds in one bot. Like Lockdown. Man, I love how he gets both, I like using him even in SparkRun.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I think it depends on the character. For the ones that have high fire rate, like the Primes, the best choice is really the explosive ones. But for those that have lower fire rate, it is better to use acid rounds.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@millforce2k
    You must have been higher than me then as i only playing to get the daily quest sparks as i got all from the event run and i can’t do the spark run as i either get killed at the start or i crash out. Once i got the 400 sparks that is it as all of my bots are at L15.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Let’s see what event they start tomorrow and what characters are available to overpower this time. I think it will be the Grimlock varieties as Trypticon is the featured one in this update.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer Sounds great to provides us with this. Hope to offer something for E Grimlock ?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Hopefully.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer @asen

Overpower for the Grimlocks:

GSG: +4%
    EGL: +2%
    GBG: +1%

Not really worth the effort, IMO.

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

HELP, anyone know of a way to break free, all my TF’s on the main map crash at the very beginning of each run – 100% every time, each time ABT crashes and I’m back to iOS. No other apps are running, only ABT until it crashs. . . .

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@optimuspig

Definitely not worth.

Soundwave, in other hand has the best bonus from all my level 15 bots, that is 184%. Maybe I will try the overpower on him, when it is available, but I’ll not put too much effort on it.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes @optimuspig Yes, but remember that’s the first bonus. After each overpower upgrade, the bonus increases and it’s different for different bots. Who knows, this may finally allow all the Grimlocks to have stronger rays than those dinky little things. Man, how I hate those stupid little things even at level 15.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

Fair point, but it’s going to have to be a huuuuuuge increase in the bonus to get me to spend 8,000 tokens / 4,000 gems to go from L15 to L16 just t give me the opportunity to pay even more to get a bigger bonus at L17.

Also, there’s no guarantee that Rovio won’t just arbitrarily decide later on to NERF the bonus(es), especially based on their past behaviors.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum OPT IN – NEW Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.