OPT IN – NEW Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum OPT IN – NEW Event!

• Event is LIVE after update to version 1.26.6.

First day is Baloon Pigs. Point system is strange! 20 points per step.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 175 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

No new event for me or soft update still on 1.25.4.11

On iOS 10.3

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@ed209 the event requires the latest hard update

ED209
    @ed209

Just had to pop up, will update

Asen_77
    @asen

@ed209 check AppStore. I just updated 20 minutes ago and I am on iOS 10.3 too on iPad mini.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Updating now. Says new character with this update, interesting

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Have you seen the token exchange? What the hell? Upgrades for tokens, that’s new
    Epic Optimus to level 16 for 8000 tokens

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Ok so overpower is a thing. In events you can upgrade level 15 bits to level 16 or level up those under level 15. How we going to get that many tokens on a 3 day event?

Joel
    @joel687

Ultimate Optimus and Ultimate Megatron are the bonus squad, and they offer a x4 multiplier

You get one bot and one energonicon

Asen_77
    @asen

New Bot

New Level 16 with Tokens

And new accsesories for the Bots

ED209
    @ed209

Wtf is this overpowered thing? Like sparks to increase bonus now one to increase character level rather than using the normal upgrade path.

Also 8k for it? It’s hard enough to try and get 5k or 7.5k for a new tf let alone the overpower

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

This means they have no intention of adding new land. Normally increase in max promotion came with addition of new areas. Paying 8000 tokens to get to level 16 guarantees 15 will be the maximum level because what will happen to all those players who buy gems to get to 16 if everyone else could do it with normal promotion in the future?

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Notice that there is also another kind of alternate scoring system. The prize for the first place now is 300 tokens. Tokens achieved by scoring initially starts at 20, so I assume, that the maximum prize will be 200 tokens. This gives us a total of 1100 tokens.

It’s still a relaxing scoring system, not so competitive, but first place still gets a considerable amount of tokens.

I’m not going to overpower any of my bots, at least for now. Unless it is a bot with full promotion, that I will be using frequently.
    I think that this overpower thing was meant to help people not get killed like a crying baby in the spark run, unless they are going to make the events harder.

This event also helped me to decide my third promoted bot. It is ultimate Megatron, since he is part of the bonus group.

Asen_77
    @asen

First prize is like before 1000, second and third are 500 and so on. Steps are 20 points and probably will stop at 200. At this moment I see 9100 points for 120 tokens.

Also Boss Pig is here. Just have level with him – 5 run of the day without any gems reload.

There could be any new – event will be three and a half day. There is any way to earn more tokens ( except buying for real money ) so you should have any chance to upgreid to level 16 some bot.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

8000 tokens / 4000 gems meaning around at last 90 euros (20 euros per 900 gems normally + 10 euros for another 400 gems) to achieve the 4000 gems for the 8000 tokens and to think that for (100 euros you are having 5200 gems… So in other words people that wants to update at lvl 16 their bots needs 80 euros and lets just say 80 euros x 46 transformers (include the new character) 3680 euros in real money to update data? are they for real? OK how much are you gonna earn those 8000 tokens in so few days to unlock the 16 LvL even with 105% Sparks Bonus level… it’s unreal!

Personally speaking i won’t ever level them up to 16 lvl. This think is another way to milk money and where is the new areas? Nowhere! So why why to spend those money hours of playing to stack at the same old stages?

I like the 60 FPS of the game but that is only at the Maps / Barracks in the actual game the FPS are less but it’s noticeable better than before but they aren’t the 60FPS like those of the map!

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

There is another change in this event. The multiplier for the bonus squad is X4 this time. So a +105% bonus will be converted to +420% bonus.

It means that if you have any gold crowns from bonus groups in your leaderboard, and you have none, forget about first place.

The odd thing is that I have a 50% Ultimate Megatron (200% after the multiplier), and I’m in 11 th place in my leaderboard. Maybe I can only see the most promoted bot of my opponents, so the may be using another promoted bot from bonus squad, and I cannot see them.

Joel
    @joel687

I just want to know when it is over. Does it end April 7, 0:00 UTC or April 8, 7:00 EST? Those are 24 hours apart. It impacts what I am going to try for in the token exchange.

Asen_77
    @asen

I see this

IMG_0390.jpg

Like normal events will end at 0:00.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

No update for me here.

Doctor Piggy
    @doctorpiggy

This event is crash city. All 4 runs have crashed, 3 after I finished and 1 before it started. Naturally I lost that run but the others I returned to find my score had been added. Please sort rovio

Asen_77
    @asen

Just saw the calendar – and today is 3-rd of april, so if this is to the end of the 7-th of April, we will have 4 nad a half day for this event. And 1100 tokens from changed system is 5500 tokens. If we are lucky to be in top 3 another 2500 tokens. Some tokens from daily tasks – lets say another 200 at least. It is possible to get around 8000 tokens. Just calculation. I will not go for any of this bots, but in the future if some of my favorite one shows for promotion, probably will try for level 16. At this event I will go for sparks and accessories as much as I can get. Probably most of them as I have at least 6000 tokens.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Competition token rewards have gone back to “normal” (100 … 1,000), but the Challenge rewards tokens are different (so far I’ve seen 20, 40, 60, 80 …?)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Correct me if I’m wrong, but it’s not arithmetically possible to earn sufficient tokens to get any of the “Overpower!” upgrades without spending gems to top up, is that correct?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig the numbers it’s saying that you have to use gems! with one or the other way it’s another new system to milk us money…

So yeah i WILL NEVER spend gems neither to say real money to buy gems to exchange for tokens and then for the Overpower Level 16 Upgrade… total garbage…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

There is something wrong with the Token Exchange.

It’s offering the “HIQ” accessory for Ultimate Optimus Prime for 225 tokens, but I already have that accessory, so it shouldn’t be available to me to purchase.

It’s offering the “Power Master” accessory for (basic) Optimus Prime twice, but OP should only have one Power Master – so the second Power Master must be for one of the other OPs – but I can’t figure out which one.

Edit: one of the Power Masters is a Head accessory for Optimus Prime. The other Power Master is an Arm accessory.

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig In normal 5 day event is possible to get 8000 tokens. 5 days 1100 tokens each day – 5500 tokens. 5 day – second/third – 2500 tokens. Total points 8000 – level up without Gems. If you get first place some day, you will get extra tokens for sparks or something else.

Question is – what will gave this level 16?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum OPT IN – NEW Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.