New Event – Target 2016

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Target 2016

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 108 total)
  • Replies
  • Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@MillForce2k,

Awesome research. Thanks!

Did you start this “game day” at 150% as well? I saw that, then 100% for a while, then 25% for a while overnight, then 50% for a while in the morning (I forget exactly when), then back to 25%. (Eastern time.)

sheepybach
    @paul13

No Android they are all over the nod when I do a comp run.
    Have got things that look like matchstick models of birds and pigs?????? Shoot them and they still don’t score

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Wow! @paul13 you’ve wandered into something there…

I don’t have any promotions in my competition nodes. I do have lots of Energon structures and lots of helicopter pigs in South Beach and Slingshot Woods nodes. Not so must in Pig City, Cobalt Valley, or Desert Island.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Pampeans,
    Are you saying you have not got the white movie tickets or the abt models in you game?????

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@franciscrawford That was the pattern I observed as well. When it went from 25% up to 50%, I was waiting for it to go to 100%, but it went back down to 25%.

@paul13
    Android here as well, but haven’t seen the tickets or matchstick models.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’ll post a screenshot of the matchsticks tomorrow as my PC is down

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I’ve had tons of balloon pigs again today. Fewer of the actual target ones, more’s the pity.

If we’re having the same runs each day, then whatever day they make WMTs the target will be really lively. Probably I’ll still use Grimlocks and absorb a lot of hits, but it will be tempting to at least consider alternatives, or to swap in the buddy more.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

@paul13, never had those tickets or matchboxes either. Android, too.

sheepybach
    @paul13

mmmm very odd that nobody else is getting the tickets and models

abtmm

sheepybach
    @paul13

I hope u can see it in the above photo.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@paul13 Has the movie been released in England/Europe? If so that may be why you are getting the tickets as it has not been released in Australia as yet

sheepybach
    @paul13

OK I’ll have to ask what movie???????

My grandson has just told me I’m a plonker for asking what movie lol
    No he says next Friday 13th May.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@paul13 Ahh, your in across the pond. Two movies it could be referring to, Angry Birds or Ratchet and Clank. Here in the states we had a two and a half minute advertising node for R&C that gave no materials. I’d much rather have those in your screen shots.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Yes across the pond in Wales. As I’ve said in my posts I got no idea why they have put them in the nods as they don’t do anything. Nothing in the comp nodes or in the normal nodes.
    who knows maybe somebody from Rovio could pop in and inform us all the reason they are in the game doing nothing but there again at present it seems as if I’m the only 1 getting them and as such they may not bother lol.
    I’d just like to know what I’ve done to them lol

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Lol!

I’m with you — what movie? (As in, I won’t be going to see it). I believe the movie opens on May 20th here in the states. We were getting promotion laden Ratchet and Clank nodes, but only if you clicked on the pop up box. However, they were regular nodes. (Another movie I will not be going to see).

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Lol! @paul13

I’m with you — what movie? (As in, I won’t be going to see it). I believe the movie opens on May 20th here in the states. We were getting promotion laden Ratchet and Clank nodes, but only if you clicked on the pop up box. However, they were regular nodes. (Another movie I will not be going to see).

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I’m done — yay! Fortunately, I already have Shockwave, so all I needed was some accessories (allowing me to continue hoarding gems). Hoping that lots of others will bow out early too such that it’s easier for those that do not have him to unlock him without having to use lots of gems. So glad they brought him back…

CD
    @bartiedog

Anyone know how to get past the missing walkway in pig city? I’ve fallen off 5 times now. At this rate with this problem and the screen freezing or restarting, I’ll never get enough for Shockwave.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@bartiedog fire at the red portal (with the hand pointing at it). This will activate the walkway. It will also give you an energon cube. Hit it while it’s still well to the right of you, before you pass it.

Redportal.png

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Well, I got 2600 tokens the first two days, and all the accessories cost 2200 between them. So I just went ahead and bought them.

It’s my policy to buy all accessories I can afford with tokens, even lame or redundant ones, for two reasons:

1. Their functionality might be changed in the future.

2. I place no value on the coins that are the alternative. In fact, I don’t buy coins; I just let my tokens expire on the off chance they can be reused later.

Actually, since this competition is named after the year, there’s real reason to hope the tokens can be used in the future.

Tomlad
    @talmud

I am only playing this casually and just aiming on two accessories. But anyone notice how high the targets are for 20 tokens? There should be a limit as to how high a target is set also my E.Grimlock at level 14 (soon to be level 15) feels a bit weak. Might just be me i guess.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well pass now as the new items to collect are the movie tickets in my game but as I’ve said before nothing happens when you shoot them. Unless I got it wrong, here is a screenshot of the comp board :—-

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

You guys now mean the event will end on this Friday?:(

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@paul13 you appear to have shot 900 points worth of movie tickets and energon structures so keep on playing.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I’m done as well, for the most part. I’m going to keep casually playing using different TFs to get a sense of their performance during competitions.

@talmud
    Do you have the headphones? It gives +5% damage. At 25 gems, it was one of the first accessories I added to TFs for the Collector’s Club achievement.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Target 2016

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.