New Event – Target 2016

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Target 2016

Viewing 8 replies - 101 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • Replies
  • zhianjo
    @zhianjo

Well at last i got shockwave and all the accessories in this comp. I spend around 600 gems to get him but the gems i all earned so it’s good for me. All the tokens i earn now i can get coins for that. But i’m happy to get Shockwave. Now still one to go and i’m complete until now. The “coming soon” ABT we are all waiting for are still far away i think just like the vulcans on the island. And what are the clouds hiding nobody knows i think only for ROVIO. I think after this comp it will be time they reveal something else don’t you think so?

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@zhianjo Congratulations!

Soundwave
    @soundwave

My kids managed to get Soundwave this time around and are super excited. They missed him during the Holiday Challenge, as the whole challenge/competition concept was new to them.

Big thanks to the developers and Rovio for giving us another shot at the exclusive characters.

Looking forward to seeing what’s around the corner!

sheepybach
    @paul13

Breaking News

I had the gem offer update and now no more movie tickets or matchstick models. Funny time with them about.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@pampeans

Thank you

@soundwave

Happy kids, happy family good job

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

I fort that you were sopose to shoot tranformed objecs?

CD
    @bartiedog

Thank you all for posting here. You all helped me very much getting through this comp. Got Shockwave and all the assessor it’s I wanted. Couldn’t have done it without all the help here.

Anonymous

In my opinion,best comp to date!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Target 2016

Viewing 8 replies - 101 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.