My thoughts on the Acidstorm event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum My thoughts on the Acidstorm event

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 164 total)
  • Replies
  • PBJ
    @aliaspbj

I just ran a regular node and ironically one of the best TF to use against balloon pigs is Acid Storm. At least that was true using him as a team mate LOL.

sheepybach
    @paul13

The “end of the world.” bug crops up on android if the device is using to much RAM. I come out after 2 or 3 nodes to clear cache and that seems to be working.

Well as promised the screenshot I said I’d post. It is with 10mins to the end, I was going to do 1 closer to the end but with 1min left the scores were the same.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

There’s no f’ing way ….

Let’s do some back of the envelope math:

35,420 / 135 points per run = 262 runs

262 runs * 2.5 minutes / run = 655 minutes = 11 hours?!?!?

Who in heck has enough time to play for 11 solid hours?????

Not to mention:

262 runs – 28 “free” runs = 234 “paid” runs = 59 recharges = 10+20+40+60+80+(100*54) = 5,610 gems?!?!

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

@paul13

Those scores are just crazy. I hope you are in a better grouping today.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Has anyone figured out how many points you need to hit the maximum 550 tokens in today’s challenge?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@diamond72 @aliaspbj I haven’t seen that in a while. Here’s the thread I started on it. Edge of the World Glitch As @paul13 mentioned, I’ll do 2-3 nodes, exit and clear.

@paul13
    That entire top six is crazy. I won with 5800 with 2nd at 5200 with a couple minutes showing. We were both making a charge at the end.

@optimuspig
    So far I’ve seen 15,45,90,150,210,270. If the +60 progression continues, it will be 510. I’ll need 1/3 recharge to hit it with a 18.0 average.

Updated to add another level after two more runs.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig Oh, and I’m glad to see someone did the math on those scores. It’s too early yet and not enough caffeine.

sheepybach
    @paul13

As I’ve said before guys for some odd reason I seem to hit the crazy boards.

50 = 210
    60 = 270
    That’s as far as I’ve got lol
    I’m on 217 ( P8 ) at present and P1 297 so it seems more of a normal board.
    Hey my grandson won his board after with 2013 lol and that was with 5hrs less play time

Tomlad
    @talmud

so how many balloon pigs does everyone have so far? I have 114 but i started the event late and I’m over the halfway mark towards 5000 tokens- i have 2520 tokens and I’m hoping I should get Acid storm very soon. What about everyone else here?

Geli
    @geli

@millforce2k the +60 progression in effect. 330 required for 70 tokens, yeah I’m close to that.
    Day 4 Balloon Pigs seems calmer. No wild scores. I’m at 324, 4 behind leader after 17 runs. Did 1 gem recharge. Real world intervention starts in 20 minutes so I’ll probably have 5 more runs before end of comp w/out a 20 gem recharge.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@talmud 332 Balloon Pigs in 3rd place. Second has 347 and has been there for the last 12+ hours. First has 348. 4430 tokens, so I’ll get Acid Storm at the end of this round. Thanks to @zhianjo letting us know the accessories, I think I can coast the rest of the way.

@geli
    Calling it an early day, so real world stuff ending shortly.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@millforce2k The development versions of the games do have cheats enabled but they are not present in the public version of the game. We do have cheat detection in the game and we should be able to see how players achieved their scores.

I’ll take a look into what I can find online about exploits and if I find anything that’s needs fixing I’ll be sure we address it in a future update.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’m on 395 P6, P1 is 604. By the look of things I have to spend gems to get the 550 today, have anybody got more than 20 balloon pigs in a run? As I’ve not got more than 20 at all today.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I got 23 (my highest, and only score above 20) once.

And I got 11 (my lowest) five times.

Go figure.

Geli
    @geli

@paul13 @optimuspig Yep, Plains/Forest yielded 2 runs at 23 each.
    Five Beach runs scored 11 each with 2 Beach runs scored 18 each.
    Almost 33% havxe been Beach runs for me. Average score of 68-69 for 4 runs.
    Will need a 20 gem recharge to get 450 tokens. 550 is out of the picture unless I can farm enough gems for a 3rd recharge.

@millforce2k
    Weather brought Real World to an end early for me.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Forest gives me 20 every time as it’s the very same run all time.
    Pig City gives me 9 every time and as above same all the time.
    Colbot Valley gives me 11/12 different runs.
    Beach gives me 16 every time and as above the same all the time
    Dessert gives me 0 every time.

@lewie4

Can you look at the board with the crazy scores I posted please. If you can please tell us how they got over 30,000.
    iechyd da

Deszaras
    @deszaras

As the event is coming to and end I’m seeing the top rise but still hasn’t hit 1,000. I did 2 or three recharges and I’ve done one every time else I’ve been able and I’m not going to hit 400. As long as I get the max the next two days, I’ll get Acidstorm but I’m not going to burn anymore gems than I have to because they might put up a really frustrating challenge like the gold bricks.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I’ve had a few runs at 23 today.

I’ve also had a lot in the high teens or 20.

I’ve had a few that are worse than that.

It’s a lot of runs because I spent a lot of gems in a shock-and-awe gambit to try to keep anybody from trying to catch me in first place. My travel situation is causing me to do all sorts of stuff I probably wouldn’t do at home. (E.g., I tolerated a 9th place finish one day.)

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Just got acid storm, there are only the two items to purchase for him at 1000 tokens each. Both increase damage by 10%.

SoloAz
    @soloaz

@cbya, Def not a stud by any means (most spent per day has been 80 gems), so I’m grateful to not be in the group that’s scoring those highly suspicious scores…

Acid Storm Accessories

Sorry, I’m a total noob at image uploads, so here’s the direct link if the above isn’t showing up: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/soloaz/album/picture/19502/

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Only need 270 more tokens to get Acidstorm.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I doubt I’ll be able to get anything more than Acidstorm.

Geli
    @geli
      YFinished 1st with a 507. Yep, 4 under the 510 needed to get 550 tokens. Bummer.
      The upside: only need 390 to reach 5000.

Helo Pigs as targets with 15 needed to get 10 tokens… Think it will provide equal or less targets as Balloon Pigs.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Shock and Awe worked for me. But tonight the WiFi where I’m staying has been wonky enough to interfere with my play.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum My thoughts on the Acidstorm event

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.