Mighty eagle leaderboard

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Mighty eagle leaderboard

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 177 total)
  • Replies
  • SB311
    @sb311

I just had one of my best runs and scored 57+ million and it was good for only 32 ME points, which will no doubt fall below 30 by tonight. :(

Apprentice
    @apprentice

My secondary account with Stella (FP611) score was 71M. Today almost every room has the strike opportunity…

Yue
    @yue-zhang

51M, FP 406, no stella, and a very outdated device…

watch video before trying..my suggestion.

SB311
    @sb311

I have 1535 ME points so I will definitely be reaching Emerald 1 for 1500 ME Coins, but it probably won’t happen until tomorrow because I was only able to score 34 points today which will probably go down to 30 or below by tonight.

I just hope I am able to finish the Roman hat set since i missed the Samurai ones. Fingers crossed…

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

<p style=”text-align: center;”>@sb11 I was able to score 74,647,104 today. That is  one of the highest scores I have had in the MEBC.  I am currently in 3,629 place with 62 mighty eagle points.  If I can keep this up I may just have my best season yet.  👍🏼</p>

SB311
    @sb311

I finally leveled up my frame to Emerald I for 1500 ME Coins. I’m just playing for practice now for the next week or so since points don’t roll over to to the next season. :)

How is everyone else doing so far?

Buster
    @doulgas

I’m at 1250 (my usual) and would need ~70 per day to reach the next level. That ain’t happening. So I’ll skip the next few days of MEBC, since there’s no other reward for playing.

Apprentice
    @apprentice

I’m just curious Angry Turd is gone from the MBEC leaderboard and there is this banned Go PM2 guy. What’s the story?

SB311
    @sb311

@apprentice

I have no idea about A.T. but that is pretty strange. There is also another banned player named Birdsofafeather listed and someone named Pig Man 2. I thought A.T. paid to play? :/

Here is the link to the thread about spending money:

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/another-16x-hat-event/

Update: I think it may have to do with the Dark Vikings Clan that Angry Turd was a member of according to their screencap in the old thread. Someone accused them of cheating over on Facebook with screencaps. Maybe Rovio is checking it out?

Update 2: Birdsofafeather is no longer banned so there may be hope for others. :)

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

It could be that someone jealous of their rankings just don’t understand how much obsessive competive people are using real money for the game and made accusations after seeing same players at top day after day? I guess @puffs may be victim of such occurence, but we don’t know what has really happened.

I know I had hard time believing how much money some people are using just for mobile game! :D

Not to mention that the game we are talking here is so full of bugs that Rovio even uses players as their beta testers…

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@rawdatasyste

So true. I agree with you totally. It is just a game and if you take it too seriously you might be out a whole lot of cash. What if a Saudi prince is playing…There is no way you can keep up with him even if he is a poor player!

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

Rayk.huntls  was banned too.  I was a bit surprised to see who has been banned in the last few days.

garethw
    @garethw

@appentice I too wondered about Angry Turds disappearance.

Maybe their dad’s found out they’ve been spunking $500+ a month on his credit card. ;-))

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

@apprentice, Maybe Angry Turd thinks that he has got enough points for this season and taking a break!?

I planned to skip the last 6 days of this season, as there is not enough time to upgrade the frame further. I didn’t check the leaderboard, so there is a purge against the top players? The leader of my clan was also banned not long after the clan appeared in the top 100 list, but that happened a few months ago.

garethw
    @garethw

Also I’m so sad I keep a record of my daily points in the MEBC, and guess what the total in MEBC doesnt tally it’s out by 83 which will probably end up costing me a frame.

Wonder whether the intermittent bad connection issues are to blame.

garethw
    @garethw

Sorry I may be going blind – but can someone point me to the list of MEBC points to coins I know is somewhere?

many thanks

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@garethw

if you did keep a record of your collected daily mebc point, there would be no mismatch.

I personally keep my record too. I recorded it down on a spreadsheet right after I collected the points. Nothing more, nothing less.

Buster
    @doulgas

@garethw, below is a link that covers points-to-coin levels. It’s not official and there may be another place that has more complete data, but here you go:

Frame level – Mighty Eagle boot camp

garethw
    @garethw

@Buster – many thanks

@yue – what an arrogant piece of work you are, all your replies are just sneering snide tut. FYI that’s exactly what I do.

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

@garethw Yue is always defending Rovio and people who cheat.  According to her there are no cheaters and all of us that complain need to be better players.  I try to ignore her.

SB311
    @sb311

The top two scores right now seem a bit high for the fp of the two players. Maybe the hatchling event gave them a boost? Not sure but :/

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

the #1 player right now has over 500 million.  I guess we are being shown how easy it is to get past Rovio’s safeguards.  🤦🏽‍♀️

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@garethw

if you had the record, I would suggest you mail it to Rovio support to ask for help. It’s direct way to solve your issue.

Regarding your concern about arrogant? Sorry, it’s not my native language. I just tried to express my reply as possible as I could, though still bad with limited vocabulary.

@salmotrutta

I dont defend for Rovio. I do recon it as a greedy company. Nor I would defend for cheater, since I dont have any concrete evidences to prove it. Beside, we are not judges in the court. welcome your ignorance.

SB311
    @sb311

I forgot to do this a few days ago so here it is:

I ended the season with fewer points (1873) then last season, but I was still able to get 1500 ME coins to buy Chuck’s Roman hat. I had to pay 60 gems once because the game messed up and my run was ended prematurely. All in all not too bad.

Hope this new season goes well especially with the extra coins. How did everyone else do?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Mighty eagle leaderboard

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 177 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.