Another 16x Hat Event

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Another 16x Hat Event

• I can’t play until tomorrow, but once again I doubt I will be finishing this one. Hope I can get 2-4 hats again because I have 30k BP saved already. I wonder if anyone has the whole set already on the ME leaderboard. :/

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Oh joy.

By tomorrow, people like Solo My Man, Dark Phoenix, and Angry Turd will have the entire set and be scoring even higher in the MEDC, so everyone else’s points will continue to drop.

Angry Turd
    @puffs

By tomorrow? Lol…Hat sets are usually completed within hours of their release :)

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@puffs, how the f(eather)?!

Just how much you are spending for AB2 monthly??

Angry Turd
    @puffs

500 USD on average. Closer to 800 USD this month alone.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Did you happen to win lottery jackpot recently or is your real name William H. Gates? :D

I wanted to kick myself when I realised last year that I had put a whopping 60€ for mobile games in one month… and you spend that much in a blink of an eye.

Angry Turd
    @puffs

Consider that I am not considered one of the top ten spenders across the three V clans and you get an idea of how dedicated some players are in the pursuit of virtual assets. Over 1200 USD in reserve apples alone…

RuneChan
    @preeocrunescape

500 usd. That is insane. Are the hatchling levels really worth it?

Angry Turd
    @puffs

A strong case can be made for levels 3-4 for daily players. In the end, it is all relative. You decide the worth for yourself.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

My reaction for hearing how insane much some people spend for mobile game is somewhat to… I don’t remember the movie (“Bachelor Party (1984)”, perhaps?), but I can clearly hear in my mind a quote (in actors voice), when they find the donkey feets up and overdosed, behind the couch: ” Holy s**t… HOLY S**T!!”

@preeocrunescape
    , level 3 for daily FTP players. More than that and you have to use money to buy more.

Buster
    @doulgas

I’m grateful to AngryTurd and others who willingly spend real money. They keep the game profitable for Rovio and we cheapskates who never spend a dime can keep playing. If they’re cheating, that’s another story.

SB311
    @sb311

@doulgas, agreed. I would spend the odd amount here and there, but I have pretty much stopped spending anything on this game. Luckily, I have been getting 1000 gems from my arena wins which usually holds me over.

I was able to get Red and Blues and only spent 70 gems which totally surprised me.

Unless I get on a good run and get chuck’s hat before the 100 gem payment, I think that will be it for me. :)

bill
    @bill-l

IMO, anyone that puts more than ‘ad watching on any of rovios games  just see their name(s) in the spotlights, are either:

1- rich

2-  completely nuts

3- foolish

4- and need to start a plan for retirement( you are gonna get old someday)

5- have severely bent wires in their heads

5- did I mention nuts and foolish?

Just to see their names way up in the leader column. Freaking insane!

If ya’ll are so dammed willing to piss away your money for no ROI, I can give you an  interest bearing account to do an EFI transfer to!

SB311
    @sb311

I was able to get red, blues and chuck’s hats, but can’t make it past level 3, room two and I dont think 500 feathers is worth 60 gems. Can’t make it past floor ten before I get to the pay 50 gems  in the TOF so I just quit everytime. I think that is it for me.

Buster
    @doulgas

Still working on  level 2 with the same 3 birds. I think I’ll be content with my smashing victory on level 1 and call it a day.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Complete rewrite: I have no idea what happened, but today I was at the first level again. Passed that and decided to do just the same at every event and just stop right there. Maybe someone at Rovio pulled a switch, because I lost video option from DC/KPP again, but the lives/hearts came back. This game is a mess.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

I can only get Red and Blues, and can’t get pass level 2, because the flower in the center doesn’t work, Red passed through the flower and fly straight off the cliff every time, the waiting time is too long for me to try a second time. I guess I should skip this event.

They gave me good luck in the last event, got 5 birds and I completed it early. The current event is total revenge.

SB311
    @sb311

@angrybirdspoop, I agree about the revenge part of your comment. That is how it felt for me during the last event. Now, I have found four hats when I couldn’t even get past floor 15 without hitting three or four pigs. I was finally able to make it through level 3 but am stuck again on level 4.

I had a crazy run today where I only hit two pigs and picked bomb’s hat by using the ff button. I hit the second pig on floor 29 and couldn’t believe i picked it. I haven’t missed a hat yet, but I probably won’t get any others. Hope I can get the 2000 feathers. No way I can get the legendary chest.

Nik
    @nik-handson

I remember when they first started doing these events and I used to be able to complete them with 3-4 birds, now I can’t get past level 3 in the event and can’t get more than 3 birds max in the ToF… and then Rovio charging 10,000 BPs to get each hat after the event really takes the piss!

I disagree with @doulgas and being thankful for people spending money on the game, I reckon that only makes Rovio more greedy when they’ll make enough money from advertising alone.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@nik-handson, when you’re right, you’re right… and now you’re right! Never mind the movie quote, eh? ;)

First of these “get-birds-from-ToF” events was nice. You were able to finish (with luck and skill) the event run with 3-4 birds. Now, Rovio has dialed up difficulty from challenging to insane!

Nope, not fun any more. If I get a few birds, I’ll get the very first prize and stop right there!

Buster
    @doulgas

Yeah, level 1 is a teaser to suck you in. With only 2 birds I took the 500 feathers and ran.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Another 16x Hat Event

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.