Mighty eagle leaderboard

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Mighty eagle leaderboard

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 177 total)
  • Replies
  • angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

I have spent around 800 gems to play intensively in the last few days to boost the points to 2158, I got 1750 coins, I bought the Blues’ hat. I hope the stockpile of 1000 coins can last for 4 more seasons even if I get 1250 coins in the future, but who knows if they will further increase the hat prices in the coming seasons?

Buster
    @doulgas

I quit buying hats. Too expensive to complete a set, even @ 1500 coins each. And if you miss any, the price goes way up. And all you get is a slingshot upgrade. But I can usually upgrade a couple of birds for those coins and that has a quicker payoff.

RuneChan
    @preeocrunescape

I agree. I could really use with the feathers. My slingshot is at level 36. I have most of the legendary hats but haven’t completed a set yet. Will get lucky again in the tower I’m sure. Been getting lucky lately. Will worry about the samurai and roman sets later.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Not 1.000 or even 1.250, but now 1.500 ME coins?

Rovio can get [censored], because I’m not buying!

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@sb311 i have all the samurai hats except for Matilda.  When I was ready to buy it they raised the price and started offering the Roman hat for 1500.  I totally got screwed out of the last hat.  If I want the that samurai hat I’ll have to save my coins for 4-5 months.  😠</p>

Buster
    @doulgas

And with a double-feather event going on, I used 1000 coins to get 100,000 feathers & upgrade Bomb…twice. They can keep their hat collection.

garethw
    @garethw

@Buster – totally agree.

@RawDataSystems
    – I think I’m exactly the same place with FP as you, progress from now on is going to be so ridiculously slow as to be not worth bothering with – 670000 black pearls to increase FP by 49 anyone?

Any advancement will be by “accidental” means, like the 25000 feathers that popped up in a free chest this morning.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@doulgas, what double-feather event… oh, crap! I had to completely close and restart AB2 to start the Feather Frenzy.. late.

Only half hour ago game gave me less wanted surprise by opening Legendary Chest instead of closing the window, despite careful tapping on X. Reward was feathers and I cursed because not even FF was active. I swear Rovio fails to activate events sometimes on purpose, as well as game glitching to make players lose resources!

SB311
    @sb311

Of course, they started the double BP event right after I collected all my legendary chests and of course, I miss all the large feather rewards for the none doubled BP rewards. :(

It does feel like they plan these things on purpose. I dont remember both events going on at the same time before today. *sigh*

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@sb311, double BP event, too?! Nice to have semi random events that you don’t even see, unless you’re constantly restarting the game. :(

Apprentice
    @apprentice

This double event thing (both feathers and pearls) is going on at least second time…  Good time to open legendary chests ;)

SB311
    @sb311

How is everyone doing so far? I am down about 30 points based on my scores from last season around this same time. :(

It definitely feels like things have changed and they are forcing players to pay gems to try and improve their scores.

If I keep getting 28-34 points, I will finish the season narrowly missing the 1500 coins mark. Very annoying when you aren’t seeing much improvement even though you are leveling up your flock. :/

Buster
    @doulgas

I have not had a good round (i.e., 40+) since the new season started. It seems like the first room takes half my birds.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

19 to 34 is the best I’ve done so far.

Since the pay for rank players are now scoring well over 200 million, it means those of us who don’t have endless disposable income will continue to see our scores drop.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

@doulgas

I feel the same, I could score more than 48 points at least half of the time in the last season and accumulate 2100. Since the new season, I have got 34 or lower every day. Do my skills deteriorated drastically, just bad luck, the scores are rigged or what makes the sudden decline?

Buster
    @doulgas

Today I scored nearly 50M on MEBC and it was still good for only 34 points. And that’s early in the day — it always goes down by the end. But there’s a 2x hatchling thing going so all scores should be elevated, including the cheaters’.

SB311
    @sb311

I couldn’t even score 40 million today, which I was always able to consistently score last season even without the hatchling event and wound up with 28 points, which will eventually drop by the end of today’s training. Something has definitely changed. :(

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

My ME coin rewards seem to diminish (sp?) while the FP goes up. Not just that, but I just recently realized that my FTP account get huge advantage on my paid account!

With both accounts, the scores may increase from last season. Still, both accounts seems to fall in comparison of “other accounts”. The point in here that I suspect there could be more than just mere differences in MEBC and all those fake “opponents”!

Strange thing is how my increase of ranking has not made any difference how I place in end results. After a point, absolutely none… if not diminishing without additional powering up.

That being said… I wonder.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I had the biggest drop ever from yesterday to today. Had 34 points, but only received 21 this morning.

Thanks to the pay for hats people, my 50 million today only netted me 26 points, which no doubt will drop to below 20 by tomorrow.

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

Yue is back to tell us we are all lazy and doing it wrong.  I’m so glad.  We must all pay attention and play a better game to get 200 million points.  That’s the ticket 🙄

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

While there is some ugly truth in what Yue is saying, I find it hard to believe that game this old keeps getting huge amount of new good players all the time, while old players still keep on playing and getting better at amazing rate.

Just few months ago 50mil points easily awarded 50 ME points. Now, having 3/4 of day left, it’s about 32 ME points. Surely it will fall from that as the day goes on.

It’s unbelievable that practically none of higher ranking players are leaving the game, so one might ask why the rewards keep dropping even while better scores are achieved.

Buster
    @doulgas

Yue makes the common error in logic by ignoring context and perspective. (Like having a cold day and saying this disproves long-term warming.) If the changes described on MEBC happened over several months or even weeks, well okay, sure. But these are far too sudden to explain away by dramatic erosion in relative skills.

SB311
    @sb311

I was playing and having a pretty good run when all of a sudden the screen just went black and the game restarted and now it says I only get 18 ME points for today and I have to pay 60 gems to play again because I know that isn’t anywhere near what I usually get.

It just happened last night during the arena too. It has been a long time since anything like this has happened so to have it happen twice in a row makes me wonder what is going on. Is anyone else experiencing this? I’m kind of paranoid now and don’t want to play in case it happens again especially during the TOF. :(

And I just noticed I didn’t get credit for my play in the daily feats so I won’t get the gems and it still says I need to play. smh

Buster
    @doulgas

It has happened to me on MEBC and TOF, though not in the past few days. On the TOF, they didn’t credit me for the rewards but did deduct the gems I had used.

I only play MEBC half-assed these days and never spend extra gems so it wasn’t such a big deal.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@sb311, I’ve had full MEBC score reset (no ME coins, points zeroed) 5 times and partial (got less than half of ME coins I earned with points still zeroed) twice, but not recently.

Also, game freezing in the middle of play always seem to take all the resources you put in it, while denying player the rewards possibly earned that far. Funny how the game bugs and design flaws always seem to swing onto side of Rovio…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Mighty eagle leaderboard

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 177 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.