Mighty eagle leaderboard

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Mighty eagle leaderboard

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 177 total)
  • Replies
  • RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@salmotrutta, hard to believe that they still rely on such an old game financially. If I understand correctly, Rovio has pumped out n+1 bird/pig related games. Are they for nothing?

Definition of troubling…

Rovio: (taps cheater lightly on top of head) “Don’t do that again.” (Bans account)

Cheater: (continues cheating with copy of banned account) “Muahahaaa!”

/repeat

Rovio not fixing bugs that beneficts them is more than troubling. It’s disturbing. As well as their “experiments”, which are not just unfair and unequal for players. They can also use the practise to hide more unethical shenigans, because they can explain every odd occurence as “experiment”. :(

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

@rawdatasystems   I agree.  In fact, if I could agree more I would.  Imagine being caught cheating like this in Vegas.  I think this is a kind of gesture to the new season.  ⬇️https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/223183/adnn5ppo8ys2uevh62f3orbgehifjc3k.jpeg

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@salmotrutta, I find it peculiar, that apparently Rovio can’t or won’t track and eliminate cheaters themselves. They seem to rely on user reports and ignore even those sometimes completely.

The thing is, Rovio could do better in several areas… but not really giving cheaters the judgement day they deserve they’re basically telling that cheating is OK, unless you get caught and reported by another users.

Angry Turd
    @puffs

Lol…I should go and recruit Pretty Flaco. A true heavy hitter!

Nejc
    @nejco

I find it troubling that they don’t do anything to “level the playing field” like you suggested.

Level playing field? Yeah that’s never gonna happen. Entire game is build around making people spend money to get more feathers, to get more higher levels, that give you higher multiplier and at the end higher score.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@nejco, they could start by setting BP Shop timer to same for all players and giving (or not giving) video option in same places (common chest, ToF, DC, KPP) to all players.

Imagine player A and B starting to play. Player A get 12h timer on BP Shop and all video options enabled. Player B get 24h timer on BP Shop and all video options disabled. Which player you think enjoys the game more, specially if they learn about each other? I’ll give you a hint: The other player feels cheated and treated unequally… and for a good reason.

There may be other similar “experiments” Rovio does, but they create unfair playing feel. They should not be in game where the players are ranked in any ways. If Rovio want to test things, they should either test them with all players or invite players for beta test program separate from the public game.

filth pig
    @sanderhuizenga

@rawdatasstem.

Do you know if this is an Appleplayer bash? Some people I know joined later and got the video on the TOF. They all get 4 hats when its special week. They play on android phones.

Me stuck with this overpriced 7 (only since i’m to old and digibete to make the switch after 27 years, or so) have to pay after every pig, so I end up with only one hat for lil red, sometimes 2 for the blues.

how i hate this. Mainly because these days I can see my steady placing at the eagle training drop from round 90.000 to 120.000 due to people who get them free hats.

Are you a Apple sucker to?

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Looks like getting enough coins for the next x11 hat will be out of the question for most people.

I used to get around 30-50 points each day. Now I’m lucky to get in the 20s. Of course this is due to the top level people scoring higher and higher while most players cannot simply advance 20, 30, 40+ points in FP in a couple of days. Either we have a life and don’t play 18 hours a day, or we won’t pay for it. Heck, they all have the complete new hat set and had it on day 1.

Even with my FP going up thanks to several birds being leveled up, plus wizard hats for Chuck and Matilda, I’m getting fewer points now despite scoring higher by the end of each daily game.

Buster
    @doulgas

Same here. Even a 60,000 pt round barely gets me a 30-32 now.

SB311
    @sb311

@aggieguy, yeah, completely agree. I’m still holding out hope that they will continue offering the samurai hats for 1000 ME coins because I still need all, but Terrence’s hat. It was very strange that they offered Terrence’s samurai hat two times in a row for 1000 ME coins. :/

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@sanderhuizenga, I don’t know how you got Apple mixed up with anything, because I certainly did not give reason for it.

I don’t think device manufacturers or OS having anything to do with Rovio “experiments”. They are just messing with game balance by tweaking some accounts, giving more or less advantage for owners of those accounts.

filth pig
    @sanderhuizenga

@rawdata. Didn’t say you said it, I think? Was just wondering if you know, since you brought the video function up.

Me Apple.no

They android:yes

Falcon Falcon
    @falconfalcon

The 15 minute “free chest” and the 12 hour BP hat shop are there for people that bought a promotion back when the game started.  I believe it was only $10 US or something.  I believe the promotion at the time was a special frame (before MEBC and those frames were ever around), no ads in the map, the timer cut in half and maybe another thing or two.

It’s been discovered that the free ad-video that pops up in the TOF, DCC, KPP, etc. usually happens for people that have never spent a cent on the game.  I have seen someone that did spend on the game, but hadn’t in a while say they got the ad-video back, but I’m not sure how often that really happens.

MEBC if you’re around 600FP or higher and have decent skills you should be able to get the Roman hat.  If you’re higher than that, it should be easier to do it.  If you’re under 600 it will probably take a lot of work and maybe some luck.  Well based on my own experience anyway.

Buster
    @doulgas

I have never spent a dime on AB2. The only money Rovio has from me is the 2-3 bucks I spent for an ad-free version of the original game. And I can confirm I get the video ad bonus several times a day, and it has never gone away except briefly from time to time.

I like to win but I’m more of a cheapskate than competitive.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@falconfalcon, that is unfortunate for those starting later. It’s also unfair practise to give some players any advantages on game where players are ranked.

I had video option in main account for short time even while I had Gem Letter coming. I regret using money for that account and it’s even worse if I’m denied advantages FTP accounts have.

Two weeks of MEBC left, I have only 900 points (giving  1000 ME coins) on main account and 250 ME coins saved, so I’m practically good for Roman Hat there. FTP account has just 802 points (giving 750 ME coins) and 350 ME coins saved, so I should be able to get the hat there, too.

It’s really unfortunate that the price on hats were set higher than previously. It does not matter so much for those old players with FP 1000 and over, but new players are hurt by the greed of Rovio.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

They want you to spend gems to replay the eagle camp, therefore raised the price from 1000 to 1500. Since this season, when I got a very bad luck run, sometimes I paid 60 gems to get more points.

it’s like the hunger games, which the organizer suddenly released some beasts, poison and fire into the arena to eliminate some players they didn’t want. The game is rigged either in favor of or against some players. Not fair from day one.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I’ve not paid a cent for MEBC even when my progress have been reset few times and I did not receive ME coins. According to my notes, 3 full and one partial reset so far. That caused me fail getting 1250 ME coins last time.

The game is seriously rigged by Rovio.

Edit:

After completing DC and KPP, both accounts crashed when entering MEBC screen. After restart, both account had extra bird suddenly sleeping again! The “boomerang bird” of main account had no working ability after waking it up. FTP account still has no such bird available. Got lousy points from MEBC on both accounts.

The way of Rovio: Adding bugs and updating old ones… and occasionally adding same old new events and eye candy. Oh, yes… and sometimes even new content to separate users and their money.

SB311
    @sb311

Just scored 62 ME points for today and finally leveled my frame up to emerald 1 for 1500 ME coins. I will have to score at least 30 points for the next 9 days to get pretty much the exact same amount of points as last season despite everything I have done to increase my FP.

Buster
    @doulgas

@sb311, what is your fp? I only reached 1500 coins once, but otherwise always fall a few points shy, maybe one or two days worth, of the next level. My fp is 702 as of today and, while I play every day, I never spend gems to improve my score. So, wondering if I’m just really bad at it.

SB311
    @sb311

@doulgas, I play everyday too and my fp is 712 with stella when I play the MEBC. I have never paid to improve my score, but I would if I had something go wrong that gave me a score of zero.

My season has been all over the place. I score usually between 30-50 points, but I have had the odd day where I score 60+ and then my lowest a couple of days ago was 21.

I scored 62 points today with just under 60 million points and placed 3,612th, but it will probably go down to the high forties by tonight.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

I have 1694 eagle points now, according to the thread below, the next checkpoint is 2100 points, doesn’t it mean that I can stop playing for the remaining 8 days, probably can’t get more than 50 points for every day.

Frame level – Mighty Eagle boot camp

Buster
    @doulgas

And I have 1200 now and would have to average 50 to get to the next level. Not likely.

The silver lining is I can take the next 8 days off from MEBC since they don’t let you roll over excess points.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

You three have clearly been playing longer than me! :D

My main and FTP accounts have FP 591 and FP 559 now. Main account seems to be stuck and rising FP is now slow and tedious.

Main account has 1059 ME points, so I trust reaching next breakpoint is a go. FTP account however, stands only at 960 ME points and the way I’m currently struggling, reaching the same breakpoint may be too much to ask.

SB311
    @sb311

Another season is over and I once again improved my amount of points, but recieved the exact same amount of mighty eagle coins: 1976 points for 1500 coins and I still have 50 coins from the last two seasons, which will once again carry over to the next season.

I will probably be buying the Roman hat for blues because I want to complete a set of level 11 hats and get the slingshot upgrade eventually since I won’t be getting the samurai ones. They really messed it up for newer players with their greed. :(

Joe B.
    @joeb

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I’d say go ahead with Blues Roman hat as the best deal currently. Also prefer to work towards a slingshot upgrade but since I’m only maintaining 1250 eagle coins (blue 2), I gotta skip a season purchase for Chucks next and save to keep up since my Matilda is my last bird without a x10 hat and better to budget for that upgrade. I feel like many other players are in my predicament also.</p>
    Still bummed they didn’t continue to discount the samurai hats one more run…1500 coins is a steep new normal.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Mighty eagle leaderboard

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 177 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.