Mighty eagle leaderboard

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Mighty eagle leaderboard

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 177 total)
  • Replies
  • SB311
    @sb311

Has anyone else started getting higher scores in the ME training camp?

I don’t know what changed, but for the last 3 days I have consistently scored 60 + ME points each day. I dont feel I am doing anything differently. Is it because cheaters are being booted? I’m definitely not complaining but it seems weird.

Update: I got 70 ME points today which is a first for me. I hope it holds up. Dont know what is happening, but I hope it keeps up until the end of the season. :)

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

These two players have managed to complete the roman hat set without having to buy them in the mebc store.  🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤥 💩 

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

Also, this Kal guy seems to be able to have one name on the leaderboard and another for their profile.  He also managed to complete most of the hat sets and improve his star rank and Flock Power in a matter of 2 hours.  All of these screenshots are time stamped from my photo library.  He has some amazing skills to achieve so much in such a short amount of time.  I wish i was that skilled.  That was sarcasm in case any of you missed it. https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/221312/ys2gfclxr5c1ns1uqvmb9afnr9mb75lw.png

garethw
    @garethw

Slight thread drift – but does anyone know how many points you need to get more than 1000 coins in the MEBC?

Im sure 750 points got 1000 coins, so was expecting an increase when passing 1000 points but hasn’t happened.

Thanks.

Joe B.
    @joeb

Looks like another nearly all top 10 cheater line up for today. Number 1 has a star rank of 7 and number 2 has 28,283. Pretty rediculous. This is our competition nowadays.

Screenshot

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Yes @salmotrutta I would love Rovio to tell me how 28,000 star rank is possible. My clan mate posted that on our chat and we all had a belly laugh! This past season has been over the top with BS

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

@joeb  Doberman has been allowed to keep playing.  I can’t figure out why Rovio hasn’t banned this account.  Their star rank + FP and having 3 roman hats out of the blue seems very suspicious.  I have never seen them on the leaderboard until this round of the MEBC.  So, how did they manage to get three roman hats?  There are a couple of cheaters that were banned overnight that had every roman hat.  Even if I knew how to hack this game I would never do it.  It takes all the fun out of the game (or, any game for that matter).  All of these obvious cheaters are steering Rovio away from taking action against the not so obvious.  Cheaters are STEALING from all of us. It really bothers me that Rovio allows this theft to proliferate.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

I think I won, lol

Tadaam

No, it is not funny, it is not even pathetic. The only remedy for that BS is just to delete AB2 app. Everyone of us.

SB311
    @sb311

How do these players have Stella at level 147 and above. I barely get any pink feathers and have only been able to level her up to 67 from 59 in this short time. :/

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

I was changing some settings today and came across this.  

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@salmotrutta

might occurr when you took a screenshot…..

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

I hardly give out permission for anything.  The whole world and Rovio don’t need access to my private/personal stuff.  My camera, photos, calendar, maps, etc. are off limits.  I am a gen x’er.  I couldn’t be more cynical 😉

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I don’t have any camera permissions for AB2 in Android. Storage (granted), yes… but no others.

Camera permissions have nothing to do with screenshots, at least in Android. Does fruitphone handle things so much differently?

SB311
    @sb311

The season is over now and I improved a bit: collected 1695 ME points which equals only 1500 coins plus I have 50 coins left from last season. My frame is green now. Doesnt really feel like much of a payoff after 40+ days of play especially with all the cheating that goes on each season.

@nas76

I get what you say about cheating @sb311 but given the number of people who finished above you on average each day the percentage of those cheating above you would be quite small.

Once you are getting in the top 1000 every day the percentage of cheaters above you will start to become significant and will potentially affect your overall ME points every day and, by extension, your final score.

If like me you are still on an improvement curve you will see better scores each season.  I got 2120 in the season just completed, I got about 1800 in the previous and 1600 or so in the one before that etc.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Season ending came somewhat as surprise for me, because I did not pay attention to the time left for it. Got exactly the same amounts of ME coins on main (1250) and FTP (1000) account as in previous season. I hope this season goes better.

Are we expecting to see Roman Hats on sale for now on, starting by Reds hat, or is it just my imagination going overdrive? ;)

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Same here, also gain 1250 coins, so thanks to that I bought samurai hat for Terrence. Need only that kind of hat for Matilda because thanks to Rovio’s bug it wasn’t available few seasons ago. Anyway, with FP 549 or 610 while using Stella and minion’s multiplier x2, I usually scored from 28-36 points daily. Sometimes I manage to get over 50 pts. So, I decided to upgrade mine FP  for new season and it is now 563 and 625 with Stella and bonus multiplier x3. After today training I scored nearly 40M and 26 points. How much do I have to improve, to achieve higher scores? Even just a little bit? Or maybe You, Rovio, will finally get rid of those fu*ing immortal pigs and make birds’ powers fully usable again?

SB311
    @sb311

First attempt of the new season, scored 57.8 million and have 54 ME points. I was so surprised to get two ME spells, which hasn’t happened before today. Hope my luck continues. :)

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

1250 coins as well, which is what I always end up with so just got the hat for Terrance. I’ll just horde the other 250 because the available feathers won’t level up anyone.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@piggsy, with one account I did not buy (yet) Samurai Hat for Terence, as mine already had 10x hat. For the other account, Terence did get the hat. I also used 25k BP on both accounts for 10x hat, too. Unless I can imagine a good reason, I’m just going to save coins not used to buy a hat for Terence.

Edit: Despite of the upgrades, my MEBC scores have crashed way down so far. Atleast I will (knock on the wood) finish as #1 on both accounts at Arena, after heavily taxing my spells.

Angry Turd
    @puffs

@salmotrutta

Doberman has been around for a long time. He was co-leading Navigator when I was a member back in April and has merely changed his player name as I have over the seasons.

Viking Birds #76330 = 1000 FP (or higher)
    Viking Birds II #190105 = 850 FP (or higher)
    Viking Birds³ #212732 = 700 FP (or higher)

____   ___.__ __   .__                __________.__           .___      
    \   \ /   |__|  | _|__| ____   ____   \______   |_________  __| _/______
     \   Y   /|  |  |/ |  |/    \ / ___\   |    |  _|  \_  __ \/ __ |/  ___/
      \     / |  |    <| | | / /_/ >  |    |   |  ||  | \/ /_/ |\___ \ 
       \___/  |__|__|_ |__|___|  \___  /   |______  |__||__|  \____ /____  >
                      \/       \/_____/           \/               \/    \/ 

Official Clan Rules: rules.vikingbirds.com
    Discord Group Chat: join.vikingbirds.com

SB311
    @sb311

Another season is over and I improved my ME points score, but recieved the same exact amount of coins: 1828 points for another 1500 ME coins plus the 50 coins I still have from last season for a total of 1550 ME coins, which will all be going to buy Red’s Roman hat that Rovio bumped up to 1500 ME coins. :(

They are really making it difficult for me to find a reason to keep playing the game…

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@sb311, I’m thinking the same. Specially when I just saw what Rovio wastes their resources, instead fixing the game bugs and leveling the playground for all players.

They’ve added a useless animation, which appears when you complete a hat set and upgrade the slingshot… and even after that kind of waste they keep trying to drive their userbase away by making playing as annoying as they can.

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

@sb311 I sucked this season.  I also didn’t pay to play more for a better score very many times.  This season I will take the score I get on the first try and not spend any gems to play again.  We’ll see how that turns out.

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

@rawdatasystems AB2 is Rovio’s bread & butter.  It is funding everything they have in the works.  I find it troubling that they don’t do anything to “level the playing field” like you suggested.  Hardly anyone was banned for cheating last season.  It is disappointing.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Mighty eagle leaderboard

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 177 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.