Mastery Points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 2,264 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@partshade — I haven’t been playing the arena. What was the huge payout?

Anonymous

1,100 Snoutlings for 2nd place. I may have exaggerated “huge” but I’m just happy I finally got into stone league!

Laxietoo
    @laxietoo

@mvnla2 I have started collecting data. So far, the upgrades have been 3, 10, 3, 10, 7, 5, 3.

I play on my iPad so I’m using Notes to keep track of the upgrades. Thank goodness for the SRC so I have enough snoutlings.

Anonymous

@mvnla2 Just got 4 Snoutling upgrades before all are LC purchases. Not very lucky this time.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@larry 2 months and 3 weeks ago when update 1.1.1 came out is when the Eagle cards got reset for some people and started to give us discounts in dojo.

At the time the mastery discount was 7.5% + (.75% * # of completed cards).

I think Rovio changed the formula to slow down the discount after x stamps. I’m guessing around 24-26 stamps the rate slowed from .75 card to something like .5. I think I’m paying 73 per training upgrade and I have 29 stamps. I should be paying 70.75 per upgrade if it stuck to that formula. I’m about to reach 30 stamps so I’ll update this post later when I find out how much it costs me.

@killerkea, thanks. There also was some chatter in this forum about the stamp cards being capped. Does anyone know what the current cap is, or even if it is still in effect?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@mvnla2 before I read your reply Guardian And Priestess became 10. I don’t think I have anything to contribute. Sorry.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@all my dojo reads: all available classes sold out. Unlock all bird classes to get additional offers. Any ideas?

@cosmo2503
    I know all your birds are maximum. Do you have this message?

Thanks.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@killerKea ~ you’re right about the dimishing discounts, but it starts much earlier than what you supposed. I have 15 stamps now and the additional discount I get for each stamp is just 0.25%. Besides, having 18.75% discount right now, with another 15 stamps I’ll get 22,5%, meaning I’ll be (I’m…) paying more than older players like yourself.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@bubbley I have same message in Mighty Eagle Dojo as you. Once you master all your classes to rank 10 there are not any upgrades available. What I find strange is the fact that all classes are available in Trainers. I haven’t tested what would happened if I choose to purchase new class. Wonder if it would start as rank 1 bird.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@bubbley I have same message in Mighty Eagle Dojo as you. Once you master all your classes to rank 10 there are not any upgrades available. What I find strange is the fact that all classes are available in Trainers. I haven’t tested what would happened if I choose to purchase new class. Wonder if it would start as rank 1 bird.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@cosmo2503 Someone tried to re-buy a class, the only thing that happened was the you loose the Lucky Coins. Your class will still be level 10.

@mvnla2, had a bad day in buying mastery again. Think you might be on to something. Maybe not just due to reaching lvl 10.
    got 4, 7 and 3 today…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@cosmo2503 glad I’m not missing something. I noticed all classes are still available they used to read sold out. I thought you might be replaced by a level 1 if you tried to buy again.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

@killerkea I have 31 stamps and my discount is -27,75%. I pay 72 snoutlings for one upgrade.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@jorge-freeman-1 are you sure it is only 0.25% because using the formula I gave earlier shows you are still getting 0.75% for each card.

7.5% + 15 * .75 = 18.75%

The amount I gained when going from 29 stamps to 30 stamps was 0.5% (27% discount became 27.5% when I hit the 30th stamp) which leads me to conclude that the current formula is 7.5% plus 0.75% for each stamp up to 20, then 0.5% for each stamp between 21-30, then 0.25% for each stamp after that. If they follow this pattern, then the discount will be capped at 30% and 40 stamps.

burbman
    @burbman

@mvnla2 – I watched the occurrence of snoutling upgrades decline as my birds reached rank ten as well. I did not do any statistical readings to verify, but my logical explanation for the phenomena was that the odds of getting an LC upgrade increased as the number of available snoutling upgrades declined. For example a player with all 25 bird classes below mastery rank 10 has 29 possible replacements each time they redeem an upgrade option (25 class upgrades+5 bird upgrades+1 all bird upgrade-the two upgrades already occupying places on the screen) As individual headgear reaches rank ten, it reduces the first group from 25. The numbers continue to work against the player as more classes reach max rank, however once all five classes of a bird reach rank ten, the LC upgrade is also removed from the board for that bird bringing things back in line. On the plus side, if you can bring four of the birds to a full rank 10, you can keep spinning the dojo all day until all of the classes of the fifth bird reach rank ten as well, as you are guaranteed to get a snoutling option at that point with only two LC upgrades left (All birds and single bird) the third has to be a snout upgrade.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Burbman — I agree that your logic makes sense. I started keeping track because I thought the numbers were decreasing, and someone else thought you would be getting essentially the same number of upgrades for snoutlings, and thus more for each class that wasn’t level 10.

@mvnla2, add one roll of 9 to my rep. Just got it to close off the day. Unless you are stopping the efforts after @burbman explained the workings? Makes sense to me…

Btw, @epicmatt spilled the beans on the cheating and the side effect of the exploit is upto 30 golden clouds per day. That’s a way to not only rack up lucky coins, but also to get a whole lot of stamp cards.

Just thought it would be worth mentioning here.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I think more data to prove Burbman’s logic would be good. Particularly need data from people level 8 and below. @partshade, @larry, @laxietoo — Will post combined data later today. Thanks all.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Unfortunately we don’t know the logic that is used behind the dojo training, but I’m pretty sure we can say that there is never a duplicate class displayed at the same time and a training class that you can’t use is never displayed so let’s say you only own 24 birds and get them all to level 10 by the time you get the 25th bird. Now you are guaranteed to get the snoutling upgrade every time because the only possible training classes would be all birds, all classes of that bird and the snoutling upgrade for that class. Therefore you would be able to buy over 200 snoutling upgrades to instantly upgrade your bird from level 1 to level 10.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@KillerKea — [Edit] Oops! Original post here didn’t make sense.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Burbman, @partshade, @larry, @laxietoo — The data so far, although definitely the “statistics” of small, sometimes very small numbers, seems to indicate that the odds of getting a snoutling upgrade may decrease with the highest level of any of your birds. We know that Rovio loves unfair roulette wheels, so would be nice to know.
    More data would be good.
    Especially would like more data for level 8 and below, although the data for level 9 and 10 is way less than needed to be conclusive.

Anonymous

@mvnla2 I have noticed in my older days I was getting more Snoutling upgrade at one time. That high level thing might be right!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 2,264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.