Known Cheaters Season 10

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 368 total)
  • Replies
  • Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@bubbley As an example, I started my league last night because, what the heck. Here is what my board looks like this morning:

Screenshot_20170303-071518.png

It’s “civilized.” I’m not sure if I’ll grind a little to move up to gold or not, I guess I’ll see what happens over the next couple of days. But the point is it’s an option rather than a requirement, and it doesn’t take all my free time.

I highly suggest starting late in the week. Every so often you will get someone who is insane, but for the most part the late starters are lazy cynical disillusioned people like me, who really don’t give a damn one way or the other.

DD
    @toolow

@jamairoqui @bubbley

Possibly not some of those who join in the last half hour…

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@toolow Right. It’s a min/max problem where you can’t let it go too long. Thursday seems to be about the sweet spot where the effort required and desire to move up nicely balances apathy and sloth so you get people who are motivated, so long as it doesn’t take too much effort.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@jamairoqui you see I don’t play much at the weekend. Epic is a do objectives before bed, grind over morning coffee and may be play the odd game later. Unless I have some particular reason that’s just what I do. Weekends are for other stuff.

I know you are going to tell me that I don’t have to do much at the weekend using your method. The thing is I like not to have to think about it at the weekend. I have often ground out more during the week so I don’t need to. Obviously with the cap on how much you can grind I have to reconsider. If things get impossible I might try it.

DD
    @toolow

бyль made a huge jump earlier in the week but Moa made sizeable incremental jumps to just past him in the last 3 min to secure first place. ZiZu, however, got zeroed in the last 15 min even though he has not been very active and scored sensibly over the week. Miraculously, I managed to hang on to 3rd place despite some cheaters cheating and thanks to other cheaters remained inactive.

Pointless
    @pointless

We can add “Geovan” to the list. Wood League frame, so maybe a new cheat, but maybe masking. Ended day one with a score ending in a 2, so very obvious, yet not zeroed until day 6 after a couple of 50K leaps. Caught at least.

DD
    @toolow

Rovio support reported that ZiZu, РEN*S and Trofi have been put into cheaters leader boards, and Alex account was banned.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Nothing happened to Furian and they came in 1st. Chippye456 wouldn’t have been happy and came in 4th. He/she are on my board again this week. There was never a chance of me getting in the top 3 even if Furian hadn’t been on my board. So..there are still 5 empty slots on my board, this is my 3rd week in Platinum, will I every make Diamond?

@toolow

Good news all round ? I’m wondering why some were only put into the Cheaters league whilst Alex was banned????

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq @bubbley @toolow Another disappointing week in the arena. I managed to finish 11th in Platinum despite barely being able to play… I’d say 80% of my ads crash-out. So, I’m losing lives like nobody’s business. I’ve written to Rovio several times… but their response has been predictable. I’m just hoping this issue resolves itself (quickly!)… or all my hard work at the beginning of this season will be for naught! :-/

DD
    @toolow

@angryde Oh man. I also hope that Rovio sort out this ad problem soon.

;)
    @winkwink

@suzyq last week was brutal with Lion and Joeby supergrinding and Furian cheating. I concentrated my time on the Tinker event and boosted all birds that haven’t reached 70 by 5000 because the team I was on did well… This new week I have a suspected cheater – chEC who just jumped over 13,000 points in less than 6 hours, although it could have been sooner because I was offline for several hours this evening. Epic is getting less fun as time goes by…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow

That’s great news. Good of Rovio to tell you. Do you mean Alex666? Hopefully you will have a fair board this week.

@suzyq
    I am not surprised at Lion’s score he just plays and plays. Very irritating about Furian. I hope he doesn’t continue much longer.

@angryde
    I am keeping everything crossed that your hard work pays off. Probably a stupid question but do you have to watch the ads? It’s not compulsory for me so I don’t.

Good luck this week to all.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@winkwink

I agree last week was brutal, and for me this week will be the same as I have 2 major grinders plus another 4 who maybe as well ?

Really pleased you did well in the event and hope you do well this week despite probably having a possible cheater ?

I agree Epic is getting less fun. I’ve got all my banner sets to level 72-3star. If I could only get Mystic Resurrection emblem I would quit the Arena and devote my time to getting my birds to level 70. Sadly I don’t think that’s going to happen any time soon, more’s the pity.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

I feel for you and hope Rovio sort the problem out sooner rather than later.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I have the latest list. Thanks for the information. There are fewer than in previous weeks so let’s hope Rovio are getting on top of the problem.

IMG_2689.PNG

IMG_2690.PNG

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq

According to Rovio support,

“When we investigate the user and we find that he is not playing honestly we are clearing his scores. However, if the user is constantly cheating and he is known as a cheater in players community we are disabling the account.”

@bubbley

Can’t tell if it’s Alex 666. Rovio support only mentioned Alex, and I didn’t want to keep bombarding them with continuing question over this. But it seems that Rovio support may have banned him because he continues to cheat and he’s on your list. :)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow thanks. It seems odd to me. Almost all the players who have recently been zeroed are on my list. Many have been for several seasons and I have sent Rovio the list. They have been referred to this thread many times. Alex is such a common name that they surely can’t know whether this player is on the list or not. However we must hope that they mean ALEX666.

If they take the list seriously then they should ban other cheats also. ZIZU has been on the list since the beginning and both TROFI and Mr. Obscene are as well. Perhaps it depends how many players report them.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Thamks for sharing their explanation but as @bubbley said it’s rather odd and that others should have been banned.

It’s sometimes hard to understand what Rovio do.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley @suzyq
    I’m afraid that openness and being meticulous are not exactly their forte.

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley As ever, thank you for all your efforts re: the list. In an effort to avoid cheats, I waited until the final 10 minutes of Day-1 before I accepted my reward and joined my new board. Mercifully, it seems to have worked. There are only 6 players on my board and all seem legit. I’ll need it this week… as I can barely complete my objectives before losing all my lives to ad crashes. :-/ I hope ya’ll have a productive week! Come on diamond! XD

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde I hope it stays that way.

My league is full and competitive but so far no cheats have emerged and there are no names I recognise. I have concerns about one player but we shall see.

I wonder if players just stop when placed in a Cheater League or if they are separated from the rest of us. My opponent pool has completely changed from being jam packed with known cheats to just IGNEEL so far this week. I feel much better about playing now.

Good luck hopefully Diamond is just a few days away.

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley Amen sister! I was so relieved to read that you appear to be experiencing a reprieve from the cheats! :-D

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde I spoke too soon PISECNA appeared this morning and look who just arrived to spoil my day

IMG_2726.PNG

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Ready bad luck! But with luck one or more of them will get zeroed. I just hope your board is full now so there won’t be anymore nasty surprises.

I will be staying in Platinum again next week as there are a lot of super grinders on my board this week, even Chippy456 isn’t doing very well and is just in front of me.

Everything crossed for you.

Pointless
    @pointless

I am “fortunate” to have both Furian and Fledermaus in my Diamond League this week. Very strange, as Fledermaus was also in my Platinum League last week and was zeroed on the last day. I know this has been noted previously, but really, how is this possible? There really is little detriment to cheating apparently.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.