Hatchlings

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Hatchlings

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 95 total)
  • Replies
  • Xora
    @exora

If i let it die (after 10 feedings completed in lvl 3 – 25 apples), Is my slingshot & birds will back to lowest level???

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Yes, but they don’t die, they hop down the road and you get a new burden – egg – to raise.

Hatchling

Steinbird
    @steinbird

All I know is that lvl 3 is completely sustainable and I am going to keep myself there for good. Just remember to use up as much of the 48 hours that you can and you will keep a nice buffer. Good flinging!

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Yes, but they don’t die, they hop down the road and you get a new burden – egg – to raise.</p>
    Hatchling

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

They don’t die, they hop on down the Hatchling trail with all your belongings in the bundle they’re carrying on a stick. Then a new one drops down from the stork to start the whole thing over again. That’s the whole story; pay no attention to those sounds you hear late at night.

Krena
    @krena

Wait, so after five meals the hatchling doesn’t need to be fed? I just finished 5 meals of 10 apples, so will he stay at level 2 forever now? If I save enough apples to level up, is it just another five feedings at that level then done?

AngrySmurf
    @angrysmurf

No, you have to continue to feed the hatchling once every 48 hrs with the # apples corresponding to the current level. After 5 meals, you can level up for free but the # apples needed to stay at the level increases.

Rebecca K. Lunetta
    @swaggiepinkchao

Well.. I am trying to get 25 apples to feed my hatchling and I couldn’t find levels that has multiple apples… D:

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Rebecca – I assume you’re on Level 3 seeing as you need 25. So the way to do that is DC (3) and KPC (5) – for completion, plus any old levels (trail) for one apple each (4 available in total), plus 3 from TOF, plus 2 from Arena Streak #2. That should provide 17 per day, and you need to feed 25 apples every 48 hours, so you can even save some up.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

“plus any old levels (trail) for one apple each (4 available in total)”?

What are these levels you’re referring to? Regular “map” levels? I rarely play them and have not completed too many. I know I missed some treasures, but I don’t think I’ve never seen apples there… and I would absolutely hate to play those 200 levels again just for few lousy apples.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Yes, the levels.

TAZ427
    @taz427

@xora – You asked if both your slingshot and birds will be back to lowest level.  It doesn’t change your birds, slingshot, or hat levels – only your hatchling level.

So if you’re hatching was lvl 3, it goes back to 0.  If your power was at 381, it would drop back to 360.  You feed and in a day it’s back to 367, another couple days it’s back to 374, 5 days more you can have it back to the same strength.

I’ve been keeping it at lvl 3 and feeding once every 36-48hrs, a bit of an annoyance to have to make sure you feed it, I’d like it to auto eat and if I’m low simply die.  I can keep up w/ a bit over 25 on a typical 2 days, but I’m just maintaining status quo.  When he dies, I’ll probably just maintain lvl 2, at least until I build up a large reserve.  Seven points, when you’re > 400 isn’t that much.  It’s more valuable to those who are much lower level.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@christian-cosgrove, is there a list about what every level includes and what not?

It’s a huge difference between playing again 4 levels or 200…

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@rawdatasystems You might want to ask the @admins for that.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Well, I thought to install AB2 to my phone, too… just in case I’m out of home and want to play. It did not go as planned and now my two devices have separate accounts.

However, it’s already clear that I have to play those 200 levels again if I want all apples from them. It looks like apples do not appear at same levels with different accounts.

Xora
    @exora

@taz427 Thanks for the explanation, may I know how many apples should we feed after level 3 completed? I mean in the next level (4) , Perhaps 50?

if it so, guess I’ll just let it die lol

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Yes you’re right @exora. At level 4 you’ll need 50 apples all 48/49 hours! I don’t know the numbers of feeding.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Hatchling level 4 = 20 feedings a 50 apples

OMG

Xora
    @exora

Theres no way im going to spend that much, unless if you guys super rich who don’t mind to spend a lot of money for this game lol

RageBird
    @ragebird

Does the hatching keep its power even when its sad and hungry or about to leave?  In other words, if I can suffer the baby sad face, can I hold off feeding him until the last minute, and continue to play with X2 or X3 or whatever, unless and until he leaves?

AngrySmurf
    @angrysmurf

yeah, until the moment the clock runs out, you have whatever hatchling bonus is at that level. I didn’t feed my lil rovio until 35 mins left on the clock this morning, it was fun watching him whimper.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I had my tablet in service. Almost starving hatchling survived a week without feeding! I suspect it was because power of the device was turned off?

IOW, if you’re going to have a vacation in other country or just don’t have data left to really play for a while, turn the power off to “save” you hatchling. Of course, if you need to keep the device on, you have to start over with the little bugger.

Steinbird
    @steinbird

I’m getting a lot more chances for apples now, easily 25 in 48 hours. It works like this for me:

1 free apple every level of DC = 3 Apples. Yes, make sure you get them, waste a bird if you have to. You get offered the chance at least in the first frame of every level and maybe the second or third. Upon completion of DC, you also get 3 apples. That makes 6

Also 1 free apple for each level of KPP = 3 apples, plus 5 for completion. That makes 8. So you’ve already made 14. You can also usually get 3 in the Tower, and if you need it, you can play a full streak and get 3 in the Arena. So you can easily get 17-20 per 24 hours, and even more are hiding in the “pigville” games. So no problem sustaining 25 apples in level 3.

Yes, my apples went up as I moved to level 3. Can anyone confirm that at level 4 you get more than this? Thanks!

Saphira
    @kgeisler

Unfortunately I can’t confirm this for you. I do get 4 apples in the TOF instead of 3. I still get 3 in the arena, 4 for completing any random map levels each evening (no apples earlier in the day for some reason), 3 for the DC, and 5 for the KPP. I now no longer get any apples for completing each level in the DC and KPP, so overall I am actually getting less apples now! Frustrating. I had accumulated an extra 230 apples by the time my hatchling reached level 4, so I can maintain him for awhile.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Sounds like upgrading hatchling to level 4 is risky move, as upkeep may end up being too high.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Hatchlings

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.