Halloween Competition

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Halloween Competition

Viewing 6 replies - 101 through 106 (of 106 total)
  • Replies
  • PBJ
    @aliaspbj

I was irritated by the bugginess of the first competition round I played. So I hesitated to play for a couple of days. That delay allowed me to get into a later grouping So I did not have to play so much to maintain a high standing. I won the last competition with only 1032 pumpkins a good 400+ ahead of second place. A tactic to think about for the next competition.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

a quick update on my lost 401 gems:
    From Joonas at Rovio (part of an email Nov 8th):
    “If you have connected your game to your Facebook account, we could try to restore your progress prior to the incident where you lost your gems, would that suit you?
    Hopefully this helps! If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to get back to us!”
    me Nov 8th: “If you are able to restore my progress on facebook save to what it was prior to my loss, please do so alternately you are you able to give me a free Nemesis Prime update package which also includes 400 gems which is about what I lost.”
    Them Nov 11th “My apologies for the long reply time, we’ve been extremely busy lately and our response times have grown longer than anticipated. However I’m sorry to hear that the issue still persists. According to the developers, this issue will be fixed for good in the future updates, so I hope you can stay patient while we put our finishing touches on the new update and try to get rid of this nagging issue that you’ve been dealing with. Would it suit you that we get back to you once the new update has been released?
    Once again, my apologies for any inconvenience this issue has caused, but the fix is on its way!
    Me Nov 11th “Hello Joonas
    You have still not addressed the issue of the missing 401 gems, what is the outcome of restoring those to me.”
    Them Nov 12th”Once the game has been updated and hopefully your game is working like a charm, we would be more than happy to send some gems into your way, as a way for compensate for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused, as well as a way for us to apologize for all this hassle. I hope that you can remain patient until the new update has been released, we will contact you shortly after it has been released so you’ll know when you’re able to play the game again.
    Once again, my apologies for the inconvenience this issue has caused.”

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@droversdog

So is this to fix lost gems from the Update Progress bug, or is it to compensate for gems we didn’t receive from placing 1/2/3 in the Halloween Competition?

sheepybach
    @paul13

I was told the same when I never had my 200 Gems twice.
    The 1st time I had
    1. 2083
    2. 1969
    3. 1760
    4. 1554

Next time I had
    1. 2716
    2. 2617
    3. 821
    4. 630

I just laffed thinking there you go then for the 2nd time that 4th got over 2100 pumpkins in 60secs lol

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@optimuspig to do with the update progress bug but also to point out that their attitude to gem loss is only cursory

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I shudder to think how Foxtrot Uniform’d the Christmas competition is going to be.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Halloween Competition

Viewing 6 replies - 101 through 106 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.