Halloween Competition

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Halloween Competition

• Can you participate in the competition without buying the new transformer?

I agreed to participate, selected a nickname but I am not seeing my name to determine how many pumpkins I have destroyed.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 106 total)
  • Replies
  • werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Yes, I participated without Nemesis (on the one of devices where I *could* run nodes at all, that is >:( ). When I get any pumpkins at all, after money/pig/material reward screen another popup appears with current scores. If not, the only way to see it is the button on the right side.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@vannie5555,
    What nickname are you using as the 1 from here is not on the score board??
    Yes as has been said I’ve not got Nemesis Prime but am on the board playing

Vannie5555
    @vannie

I selected Vannie, but it is just showing up as Player on my end. It adding the pumpkins as I colect them but I only see three scores on my end.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@vannie

You are not on my board how many pumpkins you got? They list the top 20 and number 20 has 10 pumpkins.
    On the main play area you can see the Comp icon and that’s what I’m looking at

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I think it may be a regional thing. I finally updated as I thought I had seen a post that the bug where you couldn’t select the middle TF in a node had been fixed ( it hasn’t).
    The scoreboard I see has the lowest score at number 20 with 4 pumpkin and I am currently on top with 125… almost my bed time and comp has 14 hours to go, so i assume while I snore someone will overtake me

sheepybach
    @paul13

DD,
    interesting as the leader on the board I see has 1313 pumpkins. The top prizes gems ? 200, 125, 75??

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Prizes are the same 200, 125 & 75
    Logging off now in the lead at 189 pumpkins ….. whilst I stack z’s someone else will be stacking vegies

Vannie5555
    @vannie

As of now I have 725 pumpkins.

Vannie5555
    @vannie

I am on the top of my list.

Dragynox
    @dragynox

Funny. I’m also at the top of my list with 1982 pumpkins.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I am still leading on my list with 364 and 3 hours 14 minutes to go. Nearest rival is at 181.

Dragynox
    @dragynox

I’m obviously playing too much! We must have been organized into groups of 20, and each grouping has the same prizes. The second place person in my group has 1214 pumpkins.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I think the groupings of 20 are people who commenced the competition about the same time. After the 1st game most of the players in my group where within a couple of points of each other. I only joined the comp when there were 18 hours to go which seems to be why my much lower score than others is leading my group.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well the competition is over and I was top when I fell asleep with only an hour to go, all the info has gone from my screen so pass if I was in the top 3 as I’ve not had any extra Gems

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I was top in my comp and was awarded 200 gems …. another competition starting tomorrow… think i may wait until last day to play again :)

sheepybach
    @paul13

DD,
    You got gems? Wonder what happened to me then as I was 800+ ahead of everybody with an hour to go. Nuts lol

Vannie5555
    @vannie

I got 200 gems too.

otter
    @otter

I finished 3Rd… 75 gems and a 10k coin bonus… I’ll take it….

Dragynox
    @dragynox

I finished first in the last competition and gained 200 gems. Yay!

I’m trying to join the new competition, but I cannot. When I click the competition button on the home screen I play the node with Nemisis Prime, but I am never asked to enter a nickname and begin the competition.

JLoABT
    @jloabt

@gradientturtle7

Having the same issue as above – “I’m trying to join the new competition, but I cannot. When I click the competition button on the home screen I play the node with Nemisis Prime, but I am never asked to enter a nickname and begin the competition.”

I keep clicking on the button and playing with Nemesis Prime repeatedly. I can play regular other nodes on the map, get the pumpkins at the end of the level, including the animation of pumpkins going into the button, but when I click on it again, it takes me to tbe original Nemesis Prime level and doesn’t allow me to see the leader board. (I’m getting really good at that level)

*** Edit – seems to be fixed now….. these pumpkins are toast. ***

Dragynox
    @dragynox

I was able to get to the screen this time that shows the rankings. I didn’t have to enter a nickname this time around.

sheepybach
    @paul13

It took me about 6 try’s before the Nemisis Prime screen stopped coming up and then the board appeared but not really playing it this time TBH

Ravinda Bulathgama
    @ravinda-bulathgama

Hey guys,
    I need to know something.
    I Would like to purchase nemesis prime if i didn’t live in Sri Lanka
    Since one dollar costs 140 rupees here, that 13.62 dollars costs almost 2000 rupees.
    Any other ways to get him?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

EDIT:

How likely are pumpkins to spawn, and are certain nodes more likely to spawn them?

I’ve completed four nodes so far, and my distribution has been:

12: pig city
    2: pig city
    1: river
    0: river

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

In five runs I’ve only been able to collect 16 pumpkins.

Is there a way to increase them? Does the video doubler work for pumpkins?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Halloween Competition

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.