Feedback and Future Content

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Feedback and Future Content

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 105 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

@poncho Are you sure you started the challenge run (on the new island with Devastator) and not a run in the daily weekly event, which used to be the challenge run in the old days (if I remember correctly)?

Poncho
    @poncho

As of this moment, I have to wait 13 hours to do a challenge run on the island, so I’ll have to see if that works.  If one must do the island challenge to get credit in the daily quest, that excludes everyone who did not spend 2500 gems to open up the new area.  Doesn’t seem fair.

moi
    @moifirst

@poncho Why do you have to wait 13 hours? There is no time limit to start like for Shockwave’s tower Spire.

I agree with you that people are excluded who don’t want or can pay 2500 gems, which is a little bit strange. But on the other hand, there are innumerable games where people also have to wait/play for a long time to get to a certain level.

Poncho
    @poncho

The game is telling me I have to wait that long, or spend 10 gems to play immediately (which seems counterproductive).  I am unable to insert a screenshot, so you’ll have to trust me on this.

moi
    @moifirst

OK

EDIT (almost 4 hours later): @poncho On second thought  I think it might not be a bad idea to spend 10 gems, but ONLY IF you can complete all your daily quests by doing this. In that way you’ll get your 10 gems back for completing all the quests together with several sparks, coins and pigs.
    Also you have more chance to end up with the first 10 players in this (new type of) challenge run and get promoted to the next league.
    So there are only advantages for you.

Phillips
    @phillips

Adjust the token levels for balloon pig day. At the moment the levels are the same as ALL PIGS. The scores are not the same as all pigs. Reduce to the same as Helicopter pigs at least.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Yes! I absolutely despise balloon pig day because of the excessive points thresholds. On average it is one of the lower scoring days yet it has the highest thresholds. Quite frankly all of the days with pig targets should be lowered. They all seem too high to me. But balloon pigs is by far the worst offender.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@lewie4 I suggest Rovio/Exient putting a 1.5x or 2x (speed) button in challenge run. Currently it is excruciatingly slow! Like, some paints have probably dried during the time it takes to complete one run 🤔

Another suggestion: after a challenge run return to the challenge screen and not to the main map screen. That way it is easier to recharge Devastator.

Phillips
    @phillips

It is once again Balloon Pig day and the token levels are still the same as All Pig day despite getting lower scores than All Pig day. As it is the token levels for All Pig day are far too high. I have been able to max out the other 3 days with only 2 recharges All Pig day I used three recharges and still failed to max out the token levels.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@lewie4

I wanted to collect my tokens today from yesterdays event run. Finished first place with a score around 270.000. I pressed the gift sign but didn’t get any tokens. I was still at 1800 tokens which should have been 2800. Somebody else also mentioned this bug before. I need 15k tokens this event to overpower blaster this event, so these 1000 missing tokens hurt. Can you please look in to this bug?

(had it last event as well but didn’t notice it then because I didn’t know how may tokens I had)

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Kind of a small thing, but can Blaster’s voice possibly get “fixed” in the future? He currently uses Chef Pig’s voice even though it’s Bubbles playing the character.

Though Matilda also using Silver’s voice clips doesn’t feel right at all, but that’s more of a nitpick.

Phillips
    @phillips

@lewie4

Are game updates designed to drive people away from the game? The game is already a grind with the never ending weekly contests but then you go and increase strength of enemies and weaken bots and their accessories. Current Ultimate Megatron event the elite silver shield flying pigs and sharktihogs are invulnerable to Goldbite Grimlocks attack (the missiles also seemed to take longer to destroy as well) meaning taking time to constantly recharge him after a run and Ultimate Megatrons acid rounds no longer having any effect on stone blocks or gold blocks decreasing the scoring ability meaning having to do more runs to get the scores required. Remember this is a single bot event so it’s not as though we can switch to a more effective bot for different parts.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@Phillips yes, this game is clearly geared more and more exclusively to the zombies who can grind away at this game like it’s a full time job.   Even spending money on the game just buys you the ability to spend even more time on it ($$–>gems–>recharges–>more runs), which is unusual. There must be more of those people than makes any sense to me.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m seeing “health pigs” survive direct hits from Glassor, heal themselves to full, and survive a following hit.

Ridiculous.

Jon
    @jon88888

In my view the 18k to 30k spark required to promote bots for certain green levels is ridiculously high and puts me off the game. It was said when the change happened that the challenge run area would provide more spark opportunities which I thought might be another spark run but there is nothing that would help.

The challenge run with devastator takes forever to do, so it is another thing that has put me off the game, especially after spending 2500 gems as an FTP player to access it.

I made a separate comment about the Shockwave Spire and why allow players should be able to spend all those gems to play on only to end up with nothing, not even a safe point for some guaranteed win. I lost all my gems in a hurry after thinking I was lucky and as an FTP it cost me 1700 gems plus months of my own gems and the next bot.

Jon
    @jon88888

I have been a free player for years and was wondering why Shockwave Spire has to be a gambling feature where in game gems are spent for only a chance to win the rewards shown and why there is no guaranteed win when gems are spent or a safe point reached even if only those earned up to a safe point?

When someone pays to continue after a pig or reaches a set “safe” stage, why can’t they keep the prize they earn to that point rather than possibly still lose it all later?

I was lucky for the first time in years and got to level 45 and had won 1700 gems amongst other things which was a lot for me. I must have lost concentration and before I knew it I had not only lost the 1700 gem prize but also all 800 of my own gems and have no money to play on.

Feeling embarrassed and also sad that all my own gems I earned over months have gone and I won’t be able to grab the next new bot coming up. I must have focussed on the 1700 gems on show and didn’t think about how many gems I actually had left until it was too late.

When someone spends in game currency to get only a chance to win and ends up with nothing, isn’t that a bit harsh? I hear in some countries that is not legal either, including the US. I think it deals with loot boxes and spending currency on merely a chance to win something but no guaranteed purchase so potentially giving players nothing.

Of course I play Shockwave Spire daily as it is a daily task so I get suckered in to try it daily. But how is the potential loss or spend of so many gems in this feature being allowed or considered appropriate if it can potentially result in nothing at all for the player?

Am I the only one who has been suckered and feel bad as a result of this feature? The younger players must really get pulled into this without understanding the consequences either, and lose all their gems too. Maybe I am no good with gambling features but why is it offered with such a harsh potential loss to players in a game like this?

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

The spire is total BS and I quit at level 2 every day, just to tick the daily quest.  Don’t bother trying unless you just love gambling.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ll play it until I either pick up the 5 gems or I hit a pig.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I’ll depend when I’m playing how much gems it’s worth to continue playing after a pig. It did cost me lots of gems especially in the beginning. Always keep in mind that you don’t get to greedy, then it will nail you.

JestaCat
    @jestacat

Hey @lewie4

I’d like to suggest a training zone where we can run any of our bots with our setup (accessories, available energicons etc) to test new combinations of accessories and after upgrades.

Some bots rarely come up on the map when you have nearly all of them, or they come up on maps where you know they’re no good, and without playing them sometimes you are not likely to upgrade them or spend spark on them.

I expect this area would be fairly simple – a pile of glass blocks, a pile of wood blocks, a pile of stone blocks, some flying pigs, a walking mortar tower (in range to hit you). Maybe a few other.  I don’t suggest this be greatly rewarding (although a gem per run would be a good distraction/incentive). I would also like an escape/abort button to immediately back out of the training mission where required.

Hope this is as easy as it sounds!

JestaCat
    @jestacat

I like @grimlockdown ‘s suggestion of promotion being equalised across the squad 👏👏👏

It makes sense to me that a squad would work together and enhance each other rather than an individual be higher.

This would see a lot of different characters being used in weekly challenge events, I’d be more likely to try squad mates I wasn’t ready to promote as individuals if the promotion score was applied to the whole squad.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@jestacat You can use the event or sparkrun to test characters. Just close the game before you finish the run so it doesn’t count it and you won’t lose a charge.

Raizir
    @raizir

I got Barricade recently, is he any good?

Oh god dang it, wrong post.

cuxdavide
    @davide

can i suggest to improve the lab? actually is very boring and slow, i would like something faster and with possibility to won accessories, also with bigger bets, like 5 or 10 parts… 10 eggs for a big accessory

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I’d still like to see the possibility of multiple spire runs, rather than just one every 24 hours.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Feedback and Future Content

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.