– As someone with a full-time job + commute every day, I don’t have the time available to put the hours needed into some of the events given the 10k tokens needed, so I’d agree with the poster who suggested extending it or offering them in the store
– If costs are being linked to real-money spends then that’s a hard NO. I’ve put real money into this game, but asking me to pay more because of it is just ridiculous – if anything I should get a discount!
– Also agree with the idea of Save/safe points in Shockwave’s spire – every 5 stages when you get to the bonus level seems logical. More than 1 opportunity per day would be good as mentioned above
– It’d be good to be able to win/buy (with gems) the screen-loads of characters I’ve missed outside of events
– Better save options than Facebook (in fairness, Support got my progress back after the recent patch issues but I’m very aware of it now)
– Trade bots with others? My little boy plays too and it’d be great to be able to help him out :)
As it had been stated by many, not everyone has the free time required to put into the game to earn enough tokens and that it would be a great addition to the game to being able to save tokens for later use.
Why not allowing it under certain conditions? Let’s call it Token Vault. Let’s say it would allow players to put away 10% of all tokens earned during the event for free and an additional 10% for, say, 10 gems. Tokens then can be used at the owner’s discretion.
I usually trade tokens for golden crates and lately, more like the last few weeks, the results of that exchange have been meager with not even an overpower to make it seem less a waste of time and gems. That made me think why not paying some gems to store some tokens for a worthy overpower or something… which I am willing to do.
I had another repeat of the glitch where the game resets to a previous save point- I noticed all the missions were run, even though I had restarted them all this morning (all 24 hour runs) and I had lost 28 gems.nfanteribl@marcus2014
I would like a feature that asks if you really want to spend X gems to get something. I inadvertently hit buy 10 Gold Crates for 1800 gems yesterday, and that was half my gems gone. That happened once before – 600 gems for a fairly useless accessory.
So a prompt asking whether you are sure would be greatph@ph
I would like the lab stream lined. First show all materials across the top, there is room. Second get rid of one of the “collect” buttons. Move the retry / collect down to where the final collect is and when collect is selected give me my stuff. If I select retry, spin again.
Get rid of the “explanation” splash screen that appears everytime you enter the spire- it’s doesn’t appear in any of the other subsections (lab, chest, daily etc) and there’s a perfectly good Question Mark button on the bottom left taht people could use if they needed a refresher.
Regarding the spire, it would be nice to have the option of exiting it when the player hadn’t started playing the cards. As in a “play it later” button once a card is played the button should dissapear.
@moifirst, I didn’t explain myself correctly, and yes, I was referring to that particular situation when inadvertently the spire is clicked and it’s not a good time to play it.
@sntrooper, if I remember correctly, using that button resets the clock regardless of whether a card has been picked or not. Unless it has changed after I’ve learned that lesson. That’s why I am careful when I collect coins and gems on the map.rocktheglobe@rocktheglobe
I agree with all the posts about being able to save tokens or buy them separately. I also have a full-time job and a family and don’t have a lot of time to spend on this game every day, so it’s frustrating that I can’t unlock a lot of stuff because I can’t play that much.
Also, I’d really love the ability to buy things (like upgrades, new bots, etc.) with coins. I’ve got almost 10 million in coins, but it seems the only thing I can really buy with that is silver crates. I’d like to be able to supplement token purchases (like bots, if I don’t have enough) with coins instead of gems. I’ve paid for gems a few times in the past, but I’m really reticent to keep doing it, especially since Rovio is making $$ off me through advertiser videos.GrimLockdown@grimlockdown
The Challenge run still crashes in newest version 220.127.116.11. I had two crashes worth of 600k points.
A request to increase the points scored for, and frequency of, holiday items in the daily quest. The Christmas events are as tedious as the Halloween one was- Only scoring 5 points for infrequently appearing decorations. And 0 points for any of the decorations that are not the current daily target.
Just bumping this one:
“Get rid of the “explanation” splash screen that appears everytime you enter the spire- it’s doesn’t appear in any of the other subsections (lab, chest, daily etc) and there’s a perfectly good Question Mark button on the bottom left that people could use if they needed a refresher.”KaiserMCG@kaisermcg
– How about being able to reduce or even mute the music (but not the sfx). Music is great and all but gets a bit loud and wearing after a while.
– Fix the cave level. Metal towers that aren’t towers when shot, stuff appearing in the path of the transformer that can’t be targeted, few sight line issues.
I have the game completely muted. I don’t need music or sound effects. On top of that, I have my tablet sound turned all the way down most of the time. I don’t need annoying ad sound, either. lol
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.