- 1 year, 3 months agoLewie4@lewie4
I’ve heard from a few people here that they have idea’s about changes, new features and feedback on recent updates to the game that they would like to share with the development team. I’ve created this as an area that you can post these thoughts so that the development team can easily see them! Sadly not everything posted here will make it into that game but the team and I always like to hear from our players.
Please be as open an honest as possible and thank you all for playing!
I don’t know why but I am posting comments here but they are disappearing.
Well this one didn’t. All the suggestions I typed are gone, nice.
Option to upgrade Energonicons is the current one at my mind. Maybe I have to type it one at a time for it to show up.Tobyjug@tobyjug
Letting token amounts run into another special event. Or let the special events last longer than 6 days, maybe ten days or two weeks. I don’t have enough time to play for new bots at 10000 tokens.
anyways. Keep up the good work.
1. New areas as important! I would say even what will be interesting is – New are into the water. This will be really interesting and could change the game play into new very interesting place.
2. I would say ( as I write on the survey ) – if you want us to try different bots at spark run, you have to figure out how to try different bot without loosing our advantage on the sparks upgrade. So for me personally when I have 5 bot with Green crown promotion, I will not try different bot into spark run, because I probably won’t have enough % to get 4/5 or 5/5 sparks promotion.
3. Because of bigger need of sparks, you should consider some options for more sparks win. I mean for example to have bigger canister into token exchange, so we can get more sparks for tokens. Into events that we couldn’t get a lot tokens and we are left with tokens after all canisters collected, but not enough for Crates, we have only one option to use them for coins. So in that case will be better for us to use them for more sparks. You can also gave us opportunity to change more then one time tokens for sparks canister into token exchange for example.
4. I will be very glad to know in advance for future updates, for example if you add additional level of sparks upgrade, if we know how much we will need, we could use our left free sparks into new other bots. After I upgraded my 5 bots for spark run to lets say purple crown, start to collect sparks for the next level and when next level arrive I have chances to upgrade more of mine bot to new level. And now I am doing same thing. Just collecting sparks for next level if he arrive sometime!
5. Into the every week events, for me x4 is very big difference and if we don’t have a bot from the promoted list is very hard for us to get to the first 7-10 places. It is really hard with normal whole day play to get to 7 place, not to mention something big with 210% promoted bot, or 420% if there are two bots options. If difference is lower we will have better options to get better positions and we will be lets say forced to use gems reload of the run, because we will be close to better position on the leaderboard and to get more tokens. You have to think that way to gave us opportunity to get more tokens into weekly events. And to transfer tokens into next event, so we can use them for overpower bots, when they get more expensive and we hardly could collect enough for one week if our promotion sparks bonus is not over + 1000%!
If more ideas to come I will write you again :)FlusteredBirb@flusteredbirb
I feel like there should be an easier way/alternate ways to unlock “Event Characters”
Currently there’s 26 characters to unlock on the map (included Optimus here), 4 characters through the Mission Portals, and a whopping 43 characters that are unlocked through events!
As a newer player (started in January, when Ironhide was released), it’s difficult to grind up 6000-7500 (or 10000) tokens a week to try to unlock these characters, especially trying to compete with players that have maxed out their promotions on characters.
I wish the Mission Portals were utilized a bit more for these characters. Maybe for the older bots that have been out for a long while. (Epic Optimus Prime, Drift, Trypticon, etc.)
Other ideas that came to me are allowing players to get more gold crates with tokens instead of just one time and changing overpower information to purple bars for more comprehensive situations.GrimLockdown@grimlockdown
Have you considered the option that sparks are given to squad instead of a single TF? That way I can more easily use/try more TFs and still have the same promotion.cuxdavide@davide
1. i prefer to see the whole map used for free much more bots and less in events (useful for who is new to the game)
2. too much accessories and often are equivalent…
3. big bots like devastator are cool only if they can separate, but i can understand a new animation would cost a lot from programmers and developers…
4. gems less expensive… i mean… 99$? i prefer something like “your bot is die, you can resume it in 5 sec. at 10 cent of cost”, 10 cent is nothing but people can spend it often, so 10+10+10… can do some money
Let players visit Shockwave’s Spire more than once in a day, maybe do it like the way the Spark Run is, where you can re-activate it once (or even a few times), by spending gems.
I’d do it multiple times a day, if I had the ability.cuxdavide@davide
other things in my mind:
– i like ovobots in weekly events… i see them only one time
– i will appreciate the possibility to choose boss pig or unicron by spending some tokens or gems
– bonus events not only for a lot of money but also for sparks or tokens or gems….
– my bot, my ergonomicon and my buddy shoot togheter… HOWWWWWW?????????????Tobyjug@tobyjug
@VaBeachGuy “Let players visit Shockwave’s Spire more than once in a day, maybe do it like the way the Spark Run is, where you can re-activate it once (or even a few times), by spending gems.
I’d do it multiple times a day, if I had the ability.”
is that because you have reached the top most level, with no more slots to open ?
No, just because it’s a ‘game of chance’, like a slot machine and I enjoy that ‘gambling’ aspect. Some days I might only be willing to ‘lose’ a low amount of gems other days, I might be willing to go higher. But a few hours after I do it, I’d like to be able to do it again but as it is now, I have to wait until the next day.RizDub@rizdub
I hope it’s not too late to post anything here…
Whenever I manage to get the game to work, I feel like the levels are getting rather… repetitive. It seems like I’m seeing the same structures over and over again, and I think it’d be neat to have a bit more variety in the structures. So that would be my suggestion: make more structures for additional level variety.
I,d like to have a shop to buy event characters because I can’t get every new tf.
I also think that mission portals and the pig lab shouldbe revamped.
Oops I misspoke. I meant to say like a permanent place to exchange coins and pigs for current rewards. My post before meant the current token exchange.Geli@geli
The cost of new bots varies greatly, from 1000 to 5000 gems. The cost to an individual player apparently is linked to the amount of real money the player has spent in the game.
The cost should be the same for everyone. As it was for Nemesis Prime, back when the game started.
Anything else is a rip-off
I like that the training mission portals were changed to put the suggested group of bots first on the list, makes it easier to select which ones you want to use. I just wish that the highest ranked transformers were at the front of the list.Poncho@poncho
I started a challenge run and did not get credit for it in the Daily Quest. Why not?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.