Feedback and Future Content

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Feedback and Future Content

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 105 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

The Challenge run still crashes in newest version 1.49.4.0. This time I had one crash worth of 350k points.

Pako
    @pako

@grimlockdown, how long does it take to get to 350K? 25 min? More?  I usually get killed between 200k-250k… when it becomes so tedious a task that I get distracted.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@pako Probably 15–20 minutes? I only have some estimates how long Challenge runs last but those estimates don’t take into account what was the point total.

moi
    @moifirst

@grimlockdown
    Also my Challenge Run did crash (at 480k points). So there is some kind of improvement, because my previous two runs (about 350k and 250k) didn’t crash.
    Furthermore I didn’t lose a life to play.
    So it is getting better, but it isn’t yet what it should be (or used to be).

@pako

I’ve used my remaining life to play another run, but just like you I lost my interest after about 20-25 minutes and I just walked away and let my bot die.
    There’s a serious problem with these Challenge Runs as mentioned several times before. They are too long, too monotonous and with too low rewards.
    The only reason why I’ve started this last run, was to try to break some kind of imaginary record of my own scores, but as mentioned after playing some time I just got tired of it (as I have got several times before, so I don’t know why I’m trying it again time after time. Probably some kind of addiction, but slowly I’m kicking this habit).

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@moifirst I think that crashes happen at random. I have in previous versions survived to 450k and 500k but also crashed at 100k points. Although it is more probable that crashes happen (and one remembers) at higher points.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

With how resource intensive this game is, the crashing may be due to the battery getting too warm from high drain and the game glitches before the device shuts down to protect itself. With Devastator, I would have a crash at around 150K or so. I promoted Superion and played plugged in since I knew my battery was at 1/2 charge and would shutdown at about 30%. About an hour and a half later, I hit 500K and put the game down since I didn’t want to play any longer. My tablet’s in a case, so I don’t feel if it’s getting warm or not.

moi
    @moifirst

@millforce2k Overheating of the battery might be part of the crashing problem, but it isn’t the main cause.
    Two arguments for this are:
    1- this crashing issue occurred very frequently during the last period of time but only very occasionally before. This suggests some kind of program error, which occurred later on.
    2- I’m playing this game on a PC using the BlueStacks emulator and this PC is plugged into the mains AC power. So no battery needed, but still I’m also confronted with the crashing problem.

Nevertheless, as stated before, the problems are at the moment less than in the previous weeks.

Pako
    @pako

I think the challenge run has crashed on me once. In other occasions I was interrupted by an incoming call after which the game restarted.

Anway, to the point. In the time I have been playing this game I have changed mobile phones three times. The first one was a samsung s4 mini, then a lenovo vibe and now a samsung A10. With the former I had the occasional crash and that was about it. With the lenovo the game crashed often and at times it was slow (which it could be an advantage). And with the new one, with the exception of that one time when I lost my progress (later recovered – most of it), I have very few issues… a couple of sudden crashes in the last week (before the last update), it basically behaves the same way that it did with my samsung s4 mini.

So, I guess the stability issues could be the result of many factors, such as tweaking of the OS by manufacturer, hardware specifications, and Rovio.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@moifirst Ah, point taken. I just took a stab in the dark since I was able to play for so long without a crash.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I do wish that this game was available for a Windows PC. I know it won’t happen, but I wish it was.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Long time ago, when we have just 20-30 bots, Select Character screen can be slided not only to the left, like now, but also to the right. Was just 2 or 3 pages with bots, but sliding to the right we can access latest bots, added to game. Now, when we have so many bots, and 6 pages with them, we need slide to the right 5 times, to reach last bots. During day I sliding many times and this is annoying. So will be nice to get back this ability to slide only once to the right to reach latest bots, instead 5 times (for now). Since bots adding to the game very often, in year or so we will need to slide like crazy just to recharge latest bots armor.

About letting event coins stay for next event – I dont think its good idea. Yes, its help weak players. But what about strong players, who have all bots and all their accessorys? For example, what I would do? I just stockpilling coins from every event and when they add new bot, I’ll buy him for event coins, instead of gems, like now. After 5-8 events I’ll have enough coins for 10-15 future bots, and most probably just stop playing events, because no reason. Maybe if 99 event coins or less can be transfered to next event will be fair, because for 100 event coins we can buy 2k coins, and almost every event we loosing those 60-70-90 event coins because nothing to buy for them.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@papakarlo, that’s a great point.  I had forgotten about being able to swipe the other way.  That would be a nice thing to bring back.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Just hit the last dot on the “nav bar” below the bot list. It’ll take you straight to the last screen.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@andrewinireland yes, if you a good sniper hitting 2 mm point. I don’t know why, but even more bigger bots icons I need to hit sometimes 3-4 times to get that bottom pop-up with heart recharge. More simple just swipe somewhere on the wide Select Character screen to the right like was long time ago. Actually I don’t link my bots to these bottom dots in my mind. From first day I swiping. Because I like to look my big army meanwhile :D

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Not sure if this thread is “dead”, but how about a “Jungle Pass” for the Token Exchange?

A pass that players can grind up tokens for in order to unlock the Jungle Area/Challenge Run. This way it’s more accessible to players in general, and newer players can gain more experience with online tournaments before unlocking the Challenge Run.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@flusteredbirb

Honestly, I wish I hadn’t spent the gems on that area. Not really worth it and if I could have even half of my gems back and have that area locked, I’d jump at it.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@flusteredbirb 6k tokens? Is this a joke? Why so low price? Maybe just let players unlock for free? Junge gives a very big boost in the Spark run. Challenge run gives prizes every week, even if you not playing it. Bad them or good – debatable, but for now its a top game content. Also its not fair for those players, who already paid those gems, to unlock. And I think not so hard to collect those gems, if players don’t want or can’t buy them. Average gems income near 100/day if you just do daily stuff. So 3 weeks playing in easy mode – not so big price for top content. Also, many times I got 205-220 gems from Epic crates, so personaly I got my gems back and maybe even doubled. So price in tokens should be 60k but as we know, its imposible to get them during one event. 6k tokens many players gets just in 2 days without problems. I don’t think top content should be so easy obtainable. Also, more players unlocked Challenge run – more harder competition becomes. Atm I need to spend same gems to get Epic crates, as before for Legendary, because more and more players unlocking and gets skills how to play it.

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

@papakarlo The 6k tokens was a placeholder, however if you look at the relationship between gems and tokens (2 tokens = 1 gem) the price is actually MORE than the 2500 price tag on the Jungle area. Boosting it up to the normal character price makes the gap even wider, with it then being worth 3750 gems, 1250 gems more. Only difference being is that the tokens are a lot more manageable to get than gems.

Speaking of which, the gem income in one week is 144 gems, this is including completing the Daily Quests every day, and collecting the Daily Rewards with the ad bonus. Roughly 21 gems per day on average. 144 gems per week, this would take the player nearly 4 months to unlock the Challenge Run, without spending ANYTHING. No characters, no crates, no Spire continues, no Mission Portal spending. Even with a 15 gem curve thrown in, it would still take around 2 months and 2 weeks without spending a thing, missing 2-4 new characters unless one can manage to scrape together 10,000 tokens during a live event. Even if you get a lot of gems as a reward in Challenge Run, the grind in order to get there in the first place is ludicrous.

It’s also near/next to impossible to get 6k tokens in 2 days. That would require getting 1st place and maxing out the rewards (200,000 points I believe is the cap) both days. 1000 tokens a day, or 1250 at the standard character price, is still a feasible daily goal that still requires players to be on their feet, especially with a new mode and a “new” area as the reward. And if more players unlock the Challenge Run, increasing competition as a result? Well, it’s called a “Challenge Run” for a reason. I don’t see why extra competition would be a bad thing overall.

Ethan
    @ethan2011

@lewie4

@exientgreg

@ellieexient

Why are gems no longer in the gold crates?

Have gone 4-5 events without getting any gems and i open 11 gold crates an event.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

Didn’t feel like typing it all again.

Dear Loyal Customer

Geli
    @geli

@20qmindread  wish I could link the Greg Law thread…

sixxdawg
    @sixxdawg

@20qmindreader

I agree! When I stumbled upon the characters tab in special offers, I couldn’t believe they’re asking 5000 gems for the new bot. No thanks.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

@geli screenshots of most of it, but not really questions that haven’t been asked many times thru the years :)

Queries from fb #1

Queries from fb #2

Queries from fb #3

DEAD_ACCOUNT
    @dante-mele

Chromebooks are supported on my end but can they have higher quality graphics used? My phone has higher graphics then my Chromebook! I mentioned this change since 1.47.1 to 2.0.7.0!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Feedback and Future Content

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.