Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 528 total)
  • Replies
  • Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

10/10
    10/10
    1/15
    0/15
    0/20 ?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mndc Yeah, I like the French language in general. Has that certain poise to it that I cannot explain properly. Nevertheless, glad to bump into you. :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@christian-cosgrove Nice! Keep going and you’ll win your Elite upgrade in no time!

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@mndc Oh, glad it worked nicely. But I’ll recommend set items with Hokus Pokus on Chuck (Reset, Mana, Time Jump)
    or the Last Will set in case Chuck dies. A much safer strategy is using reborn, though your Chuck may die again shortly. VERY shortly. Like when you just wake up, someone is shooting a pistol at you.

Raxor
    @mndc

@aufar-ramadhan I actually have the Time Jump set on Chuck at level 52 for both items.

With E. Paladin, Wizard and Capt’n, my Chuck is always alive so far thanks to the set and Paladin’s healing.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@mndc
    Use Rage chili cakes to make Rage attack every turn. Use should have at least 50% Chili Cakes.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So yeah after my “free stamina” ad didn’t work, I restarted the game and got two item chests immediately. Now I have 1 Briar Wreath and 2 Gold Medals. The more the merrier, I guess.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Since they changed the format for the mini-campaign, let’s just hope the world boss events gets tweaked for the better:

* 5 stamina battles instead of 7
    * 10K medals required

Raxor
    @mndc

@datguygamer During the last world boss, in order to unlock Mathilda’s upgrade, 10k pts was required to get it.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mndc I know that and that’s why I want it to stay at 10K because it’s easy to get that Elite upgrade in about 30 mins if one has enough Stamina Drinks to burn. Anything more than that will require more grinding.

But if the stamina required is 5 (unlike the last time where it was 7) and the point required is 10K, then it can be obtained even faster than Elite Cleric since it saves 30 mins worth of waiting for stamina.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Since no one mentioned this, I am gonna post this here because I think many has not noticed this yet (maybe). One of my many requests/suggestions got approved.

The ones in the dev team who decided to do this after all, kudos to you if you are reading this.

Rainbow Riot for 30 minutes

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I think they will well know that less Stamina required means more battles that can be played. I see either 5 stamina and 15k for Elite Guardian, or 7 stamina and 10k.

Ooooo nice! Double the time for the GPM. :D

EDIT:

This’ll do to secure my 2 stars. :P
    I hope competition will be less extreme in the next days so maybe I can even get back into the Top 3. Getting more mastery would be nice :D Maybe I’ll spend some more FE’s to make more Stamina Drinks once this event draws to an end.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 I am crossing my fingers hoping that doesn’t happen. In the last event, I got my upgrade and left the competition in about 4 hrs. I am hoping to reduce that time since these kinds of events don’t require you to wait for something in order to advance. Since I am already topped off on mastery, I care less about leaderboard positions. The “castle hat” is all that I am interested in.

Yes, they increased the time for 3XRR (Remember those numerous suggestions I gave a while back? Someone got the memo. XD). Let’s see if it’s the same for 5XRR or not.

I’ll borrow your birds to give you some bonus essences. Then you can craft them into Stamina Drinks.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@smwforever45 I found a cheater so I will post a screenshot on my album.

Mp127
    @mp127

@datguygamer If that’s true, then big congrats You just have convinced Rovio to do something good. :)

I still like my not-at-level-60-yet account, 2nd place with just 15K, just 2K to 1st and I don’t need to use stamina drinks yet :) Level 55.

Also, I have just got 7 opponents on the level 4, standing in a strange formation 3-1-3 (with middle and bottom right opponents being volleybombs). Sadly I didn’t do a screenshot, finger was faster than eye. I’ve never seen enemies standing in 3 rows before it.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mp127 Well I did send them a crapton of emails about extending the timer on the Rainbow Riot and after three versions, they finally extended it. (Although whether its temporary or not I don’t know)

Keep pestering them about something that you want. maybe they will do it. XD

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer congratulations and thank you :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@christian-cosgrove
    I don’t think the dude on your board is a cheater. He just used a lot of resources so he can be 1st place. Just so you know – 13,125 points, that would be enough to be #14 on my board. :P

@datguygamer

Thanks :) I have 207 FE’s as of right now so it shouldn’t be much of a deal :) The 30 SD’s I’ve got right now are supposed to be for the time when the final gate opens, so I can advance to GPC as quickly as possible.

@mp127

I’ve seen that before, on Golden Fields-1 for example. If there are 7 enemies on the field at once they will start standing in 3 rows.

Mp127
    @mp127

Apparently I don’t know how to repeat it, made Golden Fields 1 around 40-50 times, when there were 7 pigs, always either 3 in front row, 4 in back row or 4 in front row, 3 in back row.

So, out of boredom I tried to understand how the game generates opponents for the level:

Possible types of pigs (headgear isn’t important):
    -Foreman Pig (value = 3 Minion Pigs)
    -Pirate Pig (value = 2 Minion Pigs)
    -Minion (value = 1 Minion Pigs)

Golden Fields 1
    Max. number of pigs: 7 (afaik that was the limit)
    Min. number of pigs on the stage: 3
    Value of the pigs on the stage: 8, may vary if the number of pigs is 3, 4 or 7

Possible combinations:
    -3 Foremans (value 9)
    -2 Foremans, 1 Pirate, 1 Minion (value 9)
    -2 Foremans, 2 Minions (value 8)
    -1 Foreman, 1 Pirate, 3 Minions (value 8)
    -1 Foreman, 5 Minions (value 8)
    -7 Minions (value 7, because there can’t be more than 7 pigs)
    -1 Pirate, 6 Minions (value 8)
    -2 Pirates, 4 Minions (I didn’t get, but it’s value is 8)
    -3 Pirates, 2 Minions (technically possible, value 8)
    -4 Pirates (possible, value 8)

I see a pattern there, but still I’m not sure how it works.

PS: I was about to submit this post, when I got this again. 50 times there, 0 results, 2nd attempt here:
    313.png

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@mp127
    Yeah that’s the constellation I meant… I definitely saw it before! Since I’m through with my daily runs of 11-4 I’ll peak into it and attach a screenshot if I see this constellation on a different level. I DEFINITELY spotted it before.

EDIT: Tried it in Pig Porch, these pigs behave as you said, in a 3/4 or a 4/3 formation. Maybe it has to do with the bombs?

EDIT 2: Playing an event level. Met 7 minion pigs, and they lined up in a 4/3 formation. No bombs on the field.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq Thank You for what?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer that was in response to you saying that your suggestion to extend the time period had been taken up by Rovio. It’s good to have the extra time hence the comments.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq Oh, okay. Thanks then. Do you have any suggestions of your own?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer I’m going to write to them again and ask them to sort the free stamina ad out as last night I couldn’t watch the video again! BTW is it suppose to appear once or twice a day?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq During the Stone Guard event (the first one) I had the offer 3 times a day. Then I started getting it only two times (once every 12 hrs). But now I get it only once every 24 hrs. So I think it’s only one time per day.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 528 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.