Enter the Silverbird Competition bugs from the outset

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Enter the Silverbird Competition bugs from the outset

• @gradientturtle7 @arceemega

Opened the competition, clicked on Today’s Competition button and there I am top of the leaderboard with a score of 4214 (which was the last leaderboard of the last competition).
    Unfortunately I could not exchange them for the new TF.
    I played one round of the competition and scored 63 flying pigs.
    Opened the leaderboard again… there I am on 63 at the bottom #20 and the leader is Dragonz with a score of 4194 who just so happened to be 2nd in the last comp.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 89 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@gradientturtle7 @arceemega Same issue here, so you better get started on yet another bug fix and preparing compensations.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@droversdog

Give it a minute and your score may catch up. It may help to stick to the main thread initially so that everyone’s experience stays in the same place.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

played a 2nd event and scored 62, hard closed the game, now I still have 125 flying pigs but on leaderboard I am back on top with 4210 (which is what my last post should have read) !!!!

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@pampeans I’ll leave it for now and see what happens, the reason I started a separate thread was to highlight the bug in the competition as opposed to a release of a new TF

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

Hey everyone! Exact same issue here! Every time I exit the gamr, I am on top of the leader boar, but after finishing a node, I am at the bottom. Major bug!

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Thanks @droversdog! I could be wrong, but I believe the thread was started by and is being monitored by one of the forum leaders for precisely that reason. That’s the only reason I recommend you use it initially.

sammer48
    @sammer48

WTF Rovio, 10 minutes into the competition I complete first run of 61 and the leader board has 12 people over 1000, leader at 4200, hackers, cheaters or what @gradientturtle7, @arceemega

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

In the leaderboard screen there’s “Stand by…” written at the middle bottom. Could that mean that the leaderboards aren’t fresh yet or something?

JLoABT
    @jloabt

Same deal here… played first 4 levels (identical nodes played with different bots each time.) Scored 250 flying pigs total and I’m in 16th place. First place “Rebel” is at 5579 already!! First place on my gf’s game is over 10000 tokens?? 10 minutes after starting our contest? @gradientturtle7 @arceemega

JLoABT
    @jloabt

Okay now I just re-opened the app and I have 2733 tokens in 4th place. This ain’t right y’all! :)

@gradientturtle7
    @arceemega

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

Sorry about my spelling errors in my earlier post. I have played 3 rounds and I am now in 11th place, 4000 tokens behind, lol! I used level 15 energon Galvatron with Glassor and was killed by those missles in 2 hits, wrong character, ran out of shots. Same node every time I played. I either scored 61,62, or 63 on every run. This competition needs a total reboot or something!

OgsUgpSith
    @sithgaming

Just started the competition and surprisingly, I found out that Energon Galvatron is more effective than Energon Grimlock. I’m currently using the shieldor and I occassionally switch to the medpack when I made the mistake of getting hit by the missiles.

Txbelle
    @txbelle01

I am having the same issues.All the above.Plus it takes half way through or longer to kill Silverbird,the big flying one.

Narc
    @narc

Is anyone surprised? There’s always some ridiculous bug. Good job Rovio.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I am hoping that if all the players who were in the same leaderboard start playing today sometime they will end up going from their previous tally to whatever they get in today’s round. If that is the case it should even out for everyone.
    My only dread is that someone who is already on 4000 plus and does not play today they may be able to use their tokens at the end of the day and get Windblade for doing nothing!!!

nykki
    @diamond72

The main thing I noticed was that it is nearly impossible to destroy that big flying pig. I have so far used like four different TF and it takes forever to destroy it. Is that a glitch or meant to happen? Cause ain’t going to get far with it.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It appears that you start with your old leaderboard from the final day of Encore in C Minor.

Then after you finish your first run, everyone from that old leaderboard is still there, but it now shuffles you into position based on your current tally.

Rinse and repeat.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@optimuspig

That’s why we need your analytical mind — bringing order to the chaos. I won’t waste my time getting upset by this. Everytime Rovio updates this app you can expect some shenanigans. They refuse to test the code and they always take the weekend off so nothing can be done immediately.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@20qmindreader

The reason I recognized it is because I was the leader, lol :p

And correction, going back to my excel spreadsheet tracker, it appears that it was the leaderboard for the opening day of Encore in C Minor, not the final day.

is6601
    @is6601

I noticed 2 bugs of this competition.

The first one is the same issue with other players here.
    Top player scored 4119 and it should be the last score of the last competition like yours.

The second one is the leaderboard records my score wrongly.
    I played 4 times of this competition and I scored 249 and the leaderboard screen shows my score 414. Well, this bug is helpful, of course ;), but, It should be fixed. Is there something wrong with calculation system or does the leaderboard record only tries that I played?

@gradientturtle7
    @arceemega

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@20qmindreader

I find that tracking my results helps me be more efficient.

I can use it to help predict what my tally will be on a given day, and help me figure out how much effort I need to put in to reach the 550 in the Challenge and also how I’m doing in terms of hitting either the 500 or 1000 level in the Competition.

But more importantly, I use it to help plan out how I play for the entire duration of the Event, whether I’m on track to earn enough tokens to get the prizes I want, and when I can start to either slack off or just quit entirely.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@20qmindreader I rely on you to notice what’s wrong first, @optimuspig to figure out exactly what’s going on and @avip2u to tell me how play the game.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I’m tracking my scores and my challenge board (1st # before the /) is basically correct for the number of pigs or whatever it is that’s being counted — off by 1.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Enter the Silverbird Competition bugs from the outset

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.