Enter the Silverbird Competition bugs from the outset

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Enter the Silverbird Competition bugs from the outset

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 89 total)
  • Replies
  • Hunter_Elite
    @blasphemy

Same issue, they could just fire everybody and hire monkeys, the game is less likely to have this kind of bugs this way. Is it hard to put a new character on a mission? NO, YOU HAVE TO SPEND YOUR JEMS IN ORDER TO DO MORE NODS, IN ORDER TO BE HIGH RANKED EVERYTIME, SO YOU CAN UNLOCK IT. If you are going to F me, at least buy me a dinner first.

Asen_77
    @asen

Why we have to play one and same level over and over again. This is strange, because in all last events we play different levels with different quantities of bonuses and pigs? Now when we play this event and we are 10-11 with 600-700 points and 1-st is with 4000 points, is this mean that we wont get any bonuses for this day or this event?

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

I remember I had a similar issue in the Halloween competition where I had two different scores. When I was actively playing it was a much lower score showing on the leader board, but, if I closed the app and reopen, I would start out with a higher score. Same deal now. I hard close and reopen to find my score at just under 5000.

Catrine
    @catrine

I’m playing the same game over and over again, getting 61 each time never gonna even get a decent score against the ones that have 1000s already

? So do I bother putting the effort in and that’s another bird I won’t have ! ?

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

Just had a soft update. Silver had gone down to 4000 tokens – but the leaderboard glitch is still there.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

Silver always was 4000 tokens on my game, others too. Leader board fail, for sure! Same node continuously, fail! Same amount of kills every time, fail! I am sure they are working on a fix. Gems returned and or max tokens would be right! Needs tota reboot!

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

Is this part of the bug, I just started playing and my leader has 1600?!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

New newsfeed message:

We are aware of an ongoing issue with today’s ‘Enter the Silverbird’ challenge that causes leaderboard scores to appear incorrectly for some players. We have delivered a data update to address the issue beginning with the next challenge.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

What I want to know is:

* What are they going to do to address the fact that we have no idea how we’re doing relative to other players in our cohort?

* Are our tallies even registering for the competition, or are we just wasting our time competing today?

* Apparently not all players are affected – so will something be done to compensate those players who are affected?

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Last I looked, my leaderboard was topped by the same score of 6001 that’s been there all along. I’ve had 3951 or so a few times (slightly corrected from my previous post) but usually have my correct score (which is always VERY close to a multiple of 62). I’m still getting scores of only 61, 62, or 63.

The token prices always looked fine.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I have the same problems other folks are complaining about. My leaderboard started with somebody at >6000 points, and that’s not changing. Usually my own score is accurate, leaving me mired near the bottom. Once I saw it go up to 3400 or so.

Mottman
    @mottman

Glad I checked here. I thought I was going nuts.

Txbelle
    @txbelle01

Besides all the above problems I am having like ya’ll, I noticed another one. I think the Big flying Pig is there just for distraction. I’ll be playing and out of nowhere a rocket kills me first hit. I don’t even see it and Poof your dead.Then you have to pay 10 gems to restore. Just another gimmick for us to buy more gems which I don’t anymore because I lost the last contest the last 3 seconds. I was way ahead but in the end the first place winner was 100’s ahead of me.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

Anyone have any tips or ideas to find out what our real score is and where we are on the leader board?! This will suck not getting the 1k for first place not knowing where we are.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@txbelle01

“I think the Big flying Pig is there just for distraction.”

More like the missiles are there to distract you from killing the Boss.

When you kill it, it’s worth ~40 pigs towards the Competition score.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@txbelle01

Focus on the missiles and small flying pigs. The boss pig fires the missiles, even the one that comes out of nowhere.

Txbelle
    @txbelle01

Thanks all for your feedback. Yes, I avoid the boss pig and just go for the missiles and get him later, but several times the missiles cannot be seen and out of nowhere, no missile and poof I’m gone.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@droversdog

Watching the Working and the Pastoral groups at Crufts…

To keep this on topic my Leaderboard is still leftover from the Encore in C-Minor contest.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

The flying boss is worth 42 points. Hitchhiker’s Guide to Pig Island?

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I’ll add the missiles stop shortly after the boss is blown up. So yes, he’s firing or otherwise “causing” them. Just be careful about late-arriving missiles on corkscrew trajectories.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@pampeans you had me a tad confused there for a moment…. got it now… how are the Aussie blue cattle dogs going?

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@droversdog

CH Austmans Finn McMissile was the breed winner

ACDCrufts2016.png

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

@20qmindreader where is this minimum math from @optimuspig?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sickcyn

If you follow the pattern, then today’s “ladder” for the Challenge is:

# tokens / # targets
    10 / 50
    20 / 150
    30 / 350
    40 / 550
    50 / 750
    60 / 950
    70 / 1150
    80 / 1350
    90 / 1550
    100 / 1750

It’s been well established that the average # of targets (flying pigs today) per run is somewhere in the range of 60-63.

So let’s assume an average of 62.

1,750 divided by 62 = 28.22

So you’d need 29 runs to ensure maxing out the Challenge.

QED

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sickcyn

P.S. I originally discussed this in the other thread

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Enter the Silverbird Competition bugs from the outset

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.