Enter the Silverbird Competition bugs from the outset

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Enter the Silverbird Competition bugs from the outset

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 89 total)
  • Replies
  • Txbelle
    @txbelle01

Anyone know what score is going to be used?

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

We will know in 15 minutes @txbelle01

wrw01
    @wrw01

Well looks like they used our old scores from the last competition.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

So it used my score from before at the end of the first comp. It’s okay, because I lead my group in the competition anyway. So I would have won either way. It’s messed up though.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Well, well, I came first with the score from the previous leader board. Todays competition board is blank thankfully. More flying pigs today, hope it is not the same boring runs over and over and over

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yup, same here. Fortunately for me, I was in first place on that old leaderboard!

And the new leaderboard appears to have been properly scrubbed.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I was in 3rd place on the leaderboard but at least I had the 550.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Was in fifth :( since I didn’t push it in the last comp, but I got the 550 as well. At least the new daily comp is starting out fully charged.

ph
    @ph

After first 4 same node every time, boring

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Unfortunately, I only got 300 tokens from the old leaderboard. I suspect I would have done better without the bug. This is annoying.

Hunter_Elite
    @blasphemy

@franciscrawford
    I got only 200, almost didn’t play the last one, not worthy in my POV.

Txbelle
    @txbelle01

I came in Second, 500. Same as ya’ll, used last score which I was in first the last 3 seconds but lo and behold, someone scored 700 points in 3 seconds and beat me.

Drover’s dog,I agree with you, this is the most BORING GAME ROVIO HAS EVER HAD!!! Same runs….you would think they could come up with better things all around. This may be the first that I quit playing and I have always enjoyed it…..Way too boring….Just Ridiculous..

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@txbelle01 I have made my runs a little more interesting by Energon Grimlock shooting to the top of the screen about halfway through the desert run and a structure with a pig falls out of the sky :D

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well that was fun, I just carried out my fully charged run of the day and at the end I collected 0, Zero, Zip, nada tokens. I was killed in all of the runs. Crazy comp.
    I just also found out if you have not shot down boss pig by just over half way he stops and you can’t fire at him but he still fires his missiles.

vega
    @vegabomb

It’d be cool if it wasn’t the same run over and over. I’ll keep making the runs but I wish there was some change up. :)

sheepybach
    @paul13

This has to be the most boring comp to date on here.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

One benefit of today’s is that I completed the visit the desert 15 times quest.

rizla
    @rizla

I’ve spent almoust 500 gems to get to the first place on leaderboard. Hope it won’t change in one hour. Has anyone join competition later and had same bug?

TriPolar
    @tripolar

Some say boring, I say experimental… With the runs being the same, I’ve been using a bunch of different bot to see the results and effectiveness. Some obviously can’t cope with the task but I’ve got seen a couple of unexpected surprises…

Personally my main issue is with the daily achievements. Has anybody completed them with out using gems?? Or at least a minimum of 2 refills?? Day 1 took me a few can’t remember how many. Though my play time was limited so I had to score as much as possible in a short time, also I didn’t know which board would count at the end. I know the kill points are high (50+) but the achievements still seem to have a steep curve…or am I the only one thinking this??

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@tripolar

I find the predictability to be both a blessing and a curse:

* on the one hand, I can budget effectively. Once I know the average score on each run and I’ve figured out the ladder progression for that day, I know exactly how many runs I’ll need to max out the 550 tokens on the Challenge and whether or not I’ll need to spend gems on recharges.

My current strategy is to do whatever it takes to max out the Challenge, but not to chase the top spot in the Competition. If I happen to have a high enough score to come out on top, that’s great, but otherwise I’ll be happy with being somewhere in the Top 6, which on most days should be easily achievable if you’ve accumulated a high enough score to reach the 100 level in the Challenge.

* on the other hand, the unpredictability in previous events, while it drove me up the wall on many occasions, also paid off on the days where you could hit an extremely high scoring node and actually max out that day’s Challenge without having to use gems at all.

But overall, while this predictability is boring, I’ll be honest and say that for the most part I prefer the way it is now.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

P.S. on Day 1 I spent 10 gems on one recharge. On Day 2 I’ve recharged twice now for a total of 30 gems (average score has dropped from 62.2/run to 56.5/run), and that’s going to be it.

That having been said, if I didn’t wake up once in the middle of the night and play four runs before going back to bed, I would have needed to recharge at least one more time each day.

TriPolar
    @tripolar

@optimuspig
    Thanks for the chart!!!
    It’s one of the few things that I have not kept track of… Previously things seemed so randomized (with luck being a key) that I never thought to try to keep track in any way but this time it did cross my mind. I just didn’t get it done… Thanks again!!

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@millforce2K, @tripolar:

I don’t actually know about daily achievements/quests such as visiting the desert 15 times. Could somebody please explain? Thanks!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@franciscrawford

It’s only for players with Android devices. You get daily quests.

I believe it’s only available if you have ABT linked to the Game Center app on your Android device. I could be wrong since I play on iOS, so I don’t get any of these.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Thanks!

I’m on iOS, which explains why I don’t know about this. :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Enter the Silverbird Competition bugs from the outset

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.