Daily objecties help thread

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Daily objecties help thread

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 267 total)
  • Replies
  • whbinder
    @whbinder

Except that I’ve done that.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Well I think it’s the old 3 in 1 Attack but 3 times. I may be wrong but this whole change of objectives is as buggy as usual. Riddiculous.

Billabird
    @billabird

Its knock out all three at once with rage ability….

whbinder
    @whbinder

Confirmed. It’s poorly worded, but it’s three kills in one attack (not one turn).

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

Well, I cannot write here what I think about it, after all we have a “freedom of speech” so I say nothing about this objective.

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

Oh, and I did this objective but it show me that I didn’t.
    I have to admit-dear Rovio, your team knows perfectly how to spoil the game. Congratulations.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Since this objective is worth less points than the “KO 3 birds with 1 attack” objective, and you have to do it 3 times instead of 2 times, I’m guessing this objective is bugged. It sounds like it should be “KO 3 birds in 1 turn”, but it’s not working as intended.

Sometimes you fix bugs, sometimes you make em – It happens

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Same here, the objective is not obtainable. Had another one that can’t be obtained either, win match and use the rage ability 4 times.

Rapidly losing desire to play anymore. Good thing I’ve already attained diamond for the 6th straight season.

whbinder
    @whbinder

Actually, they are both obtainable now that I understand what was being asked. I’ve killed three with one attack (Bomb) and I’ve used the Rage ability four times in a battle.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Killed all three with bomb using a rage attack. Objective not completed.

As for using the rage ability 4 times, stopping attacks on level 50 opponents until the rage pepper fills up results in a loss.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

I was given the objective “win battles without using support skills”. I could not figure this one out. I played without ever tapping on the birds to elicit the support skill, but it did not record it as meeting the objective. Any ideas?

whbinder
    @whbinder

Without Support Skills means always attacking, never using a skill on your birds (aka Matilda can’t heal).

As to the four rages, I’m sorry it’s difficult for you, but that doesn’t mean it’s unattainable. Try using the Blazing Top and Banner to fill up quicker. Use Sea Dog to add extra attacks and Wizard for the Rage. It’s challenging, but not impossible.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@londojowo
    It should work with Bomb’s rage ability, maybe that’s a bug. Have you tried if it works with a different AoE attack (Wizard, Spies, or hoping for a multiple chain attack from Dragon or BEEP! for example)?

As for the other objective, I can’t speak for myself since I didn’t complete the objective either, but others say that having Witch can be really useful for healing the banner while you fill the Chilli up with the other birds. Wizard’s secondary ability can help too, and certain banner parts. I know that keeping your team’s health up is a big issue. Use it on Mathilda whenever it’s full – the 4th Chilli could go to Red or Chuck, whoever you’re choosing.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@mimi27
    Using the Rage Chili on Chuck or Mathilda counts as a support ability too, careful!

metztli013
    @metztli013

Well, until now I had seen the new objectives only sporadically. But wow…. here’s my list of objectives for today:

“Win 2 arena battles and knock out 6 birds per battle!”
    “Win arena battles with 8 different classes!”
    “Win 3 arena battles and use the Rage Chili 4 times per battle!”

The first one I’m not too worried about but those other two… omg. 8 different classes!?!? I’m a creature of habit, I don’t branch out much unless they make me, and boy are they making me =(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@metztli013
    I had “Win arena battles with 12 different classes” once. Wasn’t too bad! Somewhere in a different topic I even wrote which classes I used for that objective. Think it was:
    Samurai/Cannoneer/Marksmen (really, REALLY effective against single enemies – attack the banner with Marksmen, then with the others, and watch the health bar melt away!)
    Paladin/Wizard/Spies (my current standard combination for Arena – all birds can provide healing, Wizard and Spies have an AoE effect and Paladin can have one with Dragon equipped)
    Rainbird/Druid/Rogues (need I explain? Especially good if you win the coin toss)
    (Elite) Knight/Lightning Bird/Princess (I gotta admit, this isn’t the best strategy, but my enemy was an easy one so it was fair enough)

metztli013
    @metztli013

After starting on those objectives, I think I may have been dramatic about the 8 classes thing =P I wasn’t really thinking about it but just by using my two main set ups that knocked out 6 classes alone. So that left 2 and that was no big deal. But 12…I’d have a much harder time with that. Anyway, the 8 classes objective turns out to be the easiest one so far.

I’m currently plotting on how to achieve the 4 chilis =/

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@metztli013
    Consider the tips above… that’s all I can tell you :P I wish I had Witch… would certainly make my time with this objective easier.

Pointless
    @pointless

If you are finding the Rage 4 times objective difficult, match your Team (little or no AoE) against an opponent with healers (Rainbird, any Matilda Class). They will spend most turns healing the Banner if you bring its Health down, which of course helps you by extending the battle and giving you time and opportunity to fill and use the Chili four times. Might take a bit of time, but keep at it, or McCool opponents away until you get a favourable match up.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Woo I did it!

I used my paladin – level 11 (but just barely), witch – level 8, and rogues – level 9 against paladin – level 11, rainbird – level 11, and rogues – level 10

For banner I used Blessed set with Spiky Spike (thorns) emblem.

Luckily I won the toss. I cupcaked my banner, used rage on witch, attacked with Red. Then I used the witch’s heal on the banner every time and used the rage on her every time. I mostly cupcaked with rogues because one of the enemy birds had a dispel that kept wiping my banner buffs. It was a long, tedious battle, but I was victorious. One down, two to go! *twitch*

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

For the 4 Rages, I think any good Witch makes it relatively easy as long as you avoid AOEs that risk killing the enemy Banner.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@graugeist, @amslimfordy, @datguygamer, @smwforever45, @pointless, @jadedbacon, @whbinder, @orinocopl,

About the “Win 3 battles and knock out 3 birds per turn” :

Thus, what is the purpose for this objective ?

I had him yesterday, I made a success of him, but I do not absolutely know how.
    However I have maybe an indication : the airplane mode.

I am a user of this technique and I noticed a thing :
    – When I realize the action (3 birds KO in a turn) and that I does not make the technique of the airplane mode during the load on returning to the arena, the counter increases 1
    – When I realize the action but that I use the technique of the airplane mode, the counter does not increase

Thus either this objective is buggy, or Rovio is countering the airplane mode.

Ideas ?

I am all right with @jadedbacon, the objective is worth fewer points, the action should thus be simpler than the old objective “Knock out 3 birds with the same attack twice”.

metztli013
    @metztli013

I hadn’t used witch much until now, for this 4 rage chili objective, but… wow. She’s amazing. I have a feeling I’ll be using her a lot more often now, especially in the arena. Also, she just looks cool =D

Pointless
    @pointless

@grimmjow all signs point to a buggy objective. I personally have not had it (yet), but going by my experience with Rovio’s Finn-glish, it should require exactly what we have supposed: KO three Birds in a turn, and do this three times. It should therefore play as an easier version of the much-discussed KO 3 with a single attack, which again makes sense given this new objective being worth fewer Points, as well as many of the recently released new objectives showing slight variations of existing objectives, with a sliding point scale (eg KO 6 Birds for 1.5K, KO 10 Birds for 3K).
    As far as the Airplane glitch, I wonder if your accomplishment is simply not registering with the connection gone, or maybe it’s just another layer of bugginess…

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Maybe you shouldn’t be mucking about with “Airplane Mode”… :D

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Daily objecties help thread

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 267 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.