Daily objecties help thread

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Daily objecties help thread

• Admin Addition

We’ve decided to keep tabs on this thread and edit the top post with notable questions about Daily Objectives. The original post can be found further below, but for now, here’s some Q&A:

1. “Win without healing your birds once”: To do this, you cannot heal the normal way (e.g., Paladin attack, Rainbird, Matilda). Furthermore, make sure you are NOT using any gear that heals based on your attack. Finally, the two “revival” sets (Reborn for Chuck, Save Me! for Blues) should be avoided; to be revived counts as healing. Being KO’ed is not an issue.
    2. “Knock out 5 opponent birds with rage attack”: Note that this does not have to be done all in one battle. If you win the battle, the number of birds you KO’ed using the Rage Attack are incremented accordingly.
    3. “Knock out all 3 birds with one attack”: It’s probably best to use the Rage Attack for either Chuck or Bomb here. There are certainly other ways, but these seem most likely.

• • • Original Post • • •

I’d like to start thread and hopefully keep it alive where we can ask for advices how to fulfill some of daily objectives in the most efficient way. Last night I got objective “win battle without healing your birds once”. I thought it was easy one as I rarely heal my birds with Matilda’s or Rainbird’s abilities. First I started with using Skulkers’ tricksy treat on himself…I won battle without healing bird but that wasn’t count as fulfilling obstacle. Then I thought it might mean I shouldn’t use bird’s passive abilities, try it again, won game and again it didn’t count as “objective fulfilled”. Next thing I thought that “win battle without healing bird once” might mean that I should win battle before once knocked out bird revive, but it wasn’t that either.
    Question – what did they mean with “win battle without healing your birds once” at all?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 267 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

I haven’t gotten that objective, but did you use the Paladin, Priestess or Cleric? They heal when they attack. Also Bomb’s Sugar Rush set heals. Both Bomb and Chuck have weapons with hocus pokus so the game might count those as healing too.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@killerkea the most interesting part is that I didn’t use any of birds that have any healing abilities. I try everything without success in completing that objective which is totaly strange.
    Luckily it was my second daily challenge (after game crashed I got second set of objecitives).

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I got the objective to knock out all 3 birds simultaneously using a rage skill. The first time I did it by using Captain’s Whip Up! on himself, weakening the other birds, then using Explode and I got credit for it. The second time I did the exact same thing, but didn’t get credit for it. However it gave me credit the third time I did it. That was the only time I did not get credit for completing an objective.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@cosmo2503 I got that one a few days ago. Not only do you have to avoid Paladin and Matilda (or just always attack with Matilda), but also avoid weapons that heal.

I BELIEVED you’re allowed to be KO’ed and revive, but Perhaps not.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@cosmo2503 @amslimfordy I had that objective a few days ago and I can confirm what amslimfordy said and also yes, you can be knocked out and revived and still get the objective. It is only healing that is not allowed.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@amslimfordy @angryjhonny thank you both for reply.
    Hope this thread will be alive that we could post our request for help in future.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

I had the objective where I couldn’t heal my banner. I carefully got rid of my Paladin, and couldn’t figure out why I wasn’t meeting the objective until I realized my banner had a healing property.

Craig
    @craig

You’re not alone, @cosmo2503. I came into this forum specifically looking for advice on this objective. I got it a few days ago too. I went into battle with no healing abilities (both birds and banner) and didn’t get credit for any of the dozen or so games I won without healing. It cost me 3000 bonus points because none of my wins counted. :-(

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I got an objective to destroy your opponents banner with a rage ability. I did it using the Wizard’s Speed of Light skill, but you only get credit if the first 3 attacks from that skill destroy the banner. If you use the Sea Dog, he will enable you to get a 4th attack from Speed of Light. It doesn’t matter if you already used the Sea Dog’s attack earlier in the round. This is just another bug in the programming.

Another bug in the arena is that the Sugar Rush set heals 100% for the computer controlled enemies, but only 50% for players.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

They need to do a better job describing the objectives. This morning I got an objective that said win 3 battles in a row and I needed to complete it 3 times. I thought that meant a minimum of 5 battles and possibly 9 battles depending on how they programmed it. After winning 2 battles it showed 2/3 complete, then I won my third battle and the objective was complete.

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

Don’t you love it when you get objectives like this: Win with Chuck and Red. Win with Paladin, Win with Rainbird.

On the “win without healing your birds” there is another gotcha. You cannot, use Plushies with Blue or Phoenix with Chuck – reviving counts as healing.

burbman
    @burbman

Had an objective that said I had to knock out 5 opponent birds with rage attack and win the battle. Mis-read it to mean that I had to knock out all five birds in the same battle and lost a couple of times as I waited for opponent to re-generate and chili to refill. Finally gave up on that objective to meet the other two, and found that each bird knocked out by a rage attack counted against the total, and I could get one, two, or three checkmarks per battle and easily obtained it. Figured I would post to potentially save someone else some headaches.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Depending on the birds you are using it can be a lot easier and safer to complete that type of objective in one battle instead of several. For example, you might get something that says knock Chuck out 3 times. Presumably you’ve knocked out all enemy birds in different rounds. While they are knocked out you can buff and heal and keep knocking them out when they revive. Otherwise you might get unlucky later on, lose every toss and fail to complete all the objectives.

Bossk
    @henjovr

Any suggestions on a good combo without Bomb, Blues?

My main setup uses Skulkers and Sea Dog, so I’m out of luck :)

Any classes allowed, my golden chili will probably be used on Chuck and hopefully knockout a few opponents. What’s the best combo?

msunolimit
    @msunolimit

Has anybody encountered an objective yet that you are unable to complete given your lineup of birds? I just got an objective to win 5 battles with Seadog. Interestingly, I don’t have Seadog or Thunderbird. It seems a little ‘cheap’ that Rovio would do this, as I’d have to either a) save my 35 lc’s a week from golden pig for about 8 weeks or b) break down and buy some lc’s. I guess that objective won’t be getting completed.

sjmike
    @sjmike

I got one the other day where I had to knock out all 3 birds with one attack, basically one bird knocking out all the enemies at once. The objective was to do it twice, but I was only able to do it once by pure luck.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@msunolimit Objectives are randomly selected from a pool of options. These occurrences are known (getting an objective requiring an unowned class), but I don’t think it’s “cheap”. It’s random chance.

@drobbinsjr
    As this was the specific question of the original post, it has already been answered.

@sjmike
    Chuck’s rage attack might count as a single attack. (I’m not positive though.) Otherwise, Bomb’s rage attack would be good too.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@sjmike I’ve gotten that objective multiple times and didn’t think it was very hard. There are several ways to do this, but the easiest way is to use Chuck’s Speed of Light attack or Bomb’s Explode. Bomb’s explode is better since Chuck’s Speed of Light is unpredictable. I’d recommend using Skulkers and Captain. Weaken the high health birds like Red, use Skulker’s weaken on the enemy birds and Captain’s Whip Up! on himself and make him explode when all the enemy birds’ health are low enough. I usually didn’t even bother to add Skulkers because a Whip Up! Enhanced Explode is enough after weakening the birds.

sjmike
    @sjmike

Anyone have a problem with your arena battle losses not resetting the next day? I just logged on this morning and I have new daily objectives, but my battle banners haven’t reset yet?

I think it had something to do with Angry Birds crashing on me as soon as I pressed the flag button.

CaptainPinguina
    @edieringger

Any tips for a combo using Matilda’s bard class?
    The coin flip also seems really screwed up lately… It used to be pretty much 50/50 (I’d win 1, lose 1, win 1, etc), but I’ve lost over 10 times in a row in the past 24 his playing back to back battles… That doesn’t seem right. Even the 1 toss I “won”, the enemy got to attack first?

Tman
    @tman

I’ve been experiencing a very poor coin toss this week as well. I’m in the silver league, and I can barely get through objectives every day because out of about 50 PVP battles (including unranked battles), I’d say about 40+ have been coin toss losses. Whereas I was able to finish in the top three the first two weeks, this past week I only got ranked 12. the only advantage has been that a lot of the players that were level 10 mastery have ranked up, leaving me with enemies that are more in line with my birds, all level 8 mastery. Level 41 is really tough to play in PVP.

Narc
    @narc

For the win battle without healing your birds once, I was able to use the following:
    Druid with honey spoon & jar
    Rogues with ballista and bolts
    Wizard with living lightning & phoenix egg

I had a lot of trouble with this and once I removed the phoenix feather I was able to win. I also made sure my banner had no healing capability.

burbman
    @burbman

I have one today, that I had the first day of PVP, but I cannot remember what lineup I used to get it. “Win Three Battles Without Knocking Out Opponents Birds”

Got it once with Skulkers, Paladin, and Cap’n with Golden Chili. First turn Skulkers to banner, Cap’n buff Paladin, Rage Chili Paladin, then continue to blast away at banner hoping to defeat it before my own banner fell. Worked pretty well first time, since then I have either hit an opponent banner that reduces rage attacks by 50%, lost the coin toss, or both. Down to one more loss, and need to win this way twice. Any thoughts on a good lineup? I have all birds level 10, and most set items.

burbman
    @burbman

Solved my own dilemma, re-outfitted Skulkers with Save Me set and they survived the first round of enemy attacks even if I lost coin toss. Buffed up Palladin took over from there.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@burbman I think the combination of Marksmen (with Save Me set) with Samurai and either Priestess or Canoneer do more damage when just attacking the banner. Don’t worry about using the rage chilli for attack – give it to Matilda to heal if you need it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Daily objecties help thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 267 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.