Daily objecties help thread

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Daily objecties help thread

Viewing 17 replies - 251 through 267 (of 267 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@pointless, @graugeist,

I do not act like a dude with the airplane mode. This technique is just perfect not to have to give more time which one needs for a game like that. And especially to finish in more on the podium.

I would say that if you do not use it, it is you who are dudes (without being offensive).

I do not think in the final that is the airplane mode which raises problem but well the objective. The description is already poor itself.

If I have it again, I shall make of more ample tests.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Today’s objectives:

“Win arena battles and defeat 3 birds with The Blues!”

-I killed at least 3 birds with my Blues that didn’t register for some reason, but some others did

“Win 5 arena battles with The Blues and Chuck!”

“Win arena battles and knock out The Blues 5 times with Chuck!”

Goodness. Can’t I just pit my own Blues and Chuck against each other like 10 times and call it a day? =P

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@graugeist, @amslimfordy, @datguygamer, @smwforever45, @pointless, @jadedbacon, @whbinder, @orinocopl,

I get it again.
    The airplane mode isn’t responsible.
    It’s the objective who is buggy. The action who raises the counter is “Knock out 3 birds with the same attack”, the older. Bad encoding.

When in the description of the objective and in the real expected action… Mystery yet

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

I ignore if it was already quoted but a new objective :

– Win 2 battles after lost coin flip

Other met bug : when the opponent uses Chuck in lightning bird and when he wants to use his secondary capacity on him even, it does not work. Chuck makes a sad head, as when he loses or when a pig misses his attack.
    Strange…

kstatealum93
    @kstatealum93

I got to win 3 battles and defeat 3 birds per turn. I am not sure how to accomplish this?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kstatealum93
    We had this discussion a dozen times, I think once on the previous page in this thread.
    You cannot defeat 3 birds per turn because it’s simply impossible. The objective actually means “Win 3 battles and defeat 3 birds in a single attack”. Very, very poorly worded, and apparently still not fixed by Rovio to make it clearer.

kstatealum93
    @kstatealum93

Thanks for the help

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

Here’s a tough one… I had to skip this as it was impossible for me to even get close. http://i.imgur.com/N2WcbGd.jpg

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Which one, the third one? That one’s simple actually, at least it was for me.
    It’s nifty to have the golden chilli for that one, and it’s better to win the coin toss.
    Just keep giving the Chilli to Mathilda, at least the first three Chillis. And attack less with your birds – use a lot of supportive abilities instead, and only KO the birds so they can’t harm you or the banner. Try to hit the enemy’s banner as little as possible until you’re about to fill the rage meter for the fourth time. It’s best if you give the fourth chilli to any other bird than Mathilda to start giving the final blow to defeat your opponent.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Oh, the Rage one? You need a defensive setup with Witch.

Suzy
    @suzyq

I have not yet had the objective of “without using support ability”. I am undecided what top, banner and emblem to use. Can anyone who has done this objective tell me what exactly they used as I am sure I will get it soon and want to be ready.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@suzyq I used the Valiant Set and the Chronus Emblem.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryjohnny thank you for the info, very much appreciated.

BeanCaps
    @beancaps

It doesn’t matter which banner set you use, it’s a matter of not using the birds special abilities. So you can only attack, or use rage chili. No healing, or any other support from the birds.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Also some chili specials are counted as support (Mathilda’s healing for exemple).

Antony Tjandra
    @antony-tjandra

Win 3 battles and defeat 3 birds during your turn means:
    Defeat all 3 birds and the banner simultaneously..

How:
    Make sure all enemies and the banner have low power.. then..
    Chilli rage on chuck (is considered 1 attack)
    Chilli rage on bomb
    Blues detective with Robotic Arm will do..

Do it 3 times and mission accomplished..

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I just got the “Win 2 battles using no supportive ability” objective again.
    For anyone else getting it: It seems that Chuck’s rage doesn’t count as a supportive ability anymore – it used to last time I got the objective. Rovio apparently corrected it a while ago.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Daily objecties help thread

Viewing 17 replies - 251 through 267 (of 267 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.