Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 651 through 675 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • Birdy2018
    @birdy2018

Diamond clan looking for active players FP 300+ preferable #125603 Zeke Strike

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

BreakingBad.com has a single opening; we’d like a high FP player to match out competition but even more important is someone who’s a good fit, so come to our site and see if it’s you!

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Hey @inigomontoya stop cooking that blue and get some fresh air…ya might wanna spell check that oxox

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

RV Maybe I’ve been inhaling too many fumes, but I can’t find any typos – stop by BreakingBeaks.Com to help us clean up!

James13470
    @mikabellamy

IronBirds (international) #182237

Hi guys ! If some of you want to try a new clan, we have just created it but we are looking for real players to get all prizes

Come and join us ! See ya !

RageBird
    @ragebird

As promised, our cool new banner for Pigs on a Plane!

If you are tired of leaderless, uninspiring clans, then join our fresh new clan!  We are “Pigs on a Plane” and we are TIRED of those $#% pigs!!  Our rules are simple: be active and have fun.  Join us at our launch and let’s maximize our skills together! Community chests awarded during our “grand opening” as we reach certain (top-secret!) milestones.  We welcome all active players. #179837

Happy flinging everyone!

Swine flu
    @swineflu

Swine flu crew looking for 3 players. 350 or higher fp daily players. We are diamond clan crew who completes every event and participates in every battle. We have won our last 3 diamond league battles.  We are top 300 clan in MEBC.

Swine flu crew #122011

Juloe
    @juloe

Looking for active players, any level!
    Pork Choppers #140085

Juloe
    @juloe

Your proofreader is not very good then, the typo is obvious. :)

randalthor
    @randalthor

Are you tired of the pressure from some clans to obtain a minimum number of points in each clan event?

I’m recruiting for “RATAB2” #152546. We are a small but active (and friendly!) clan and participate in all clan battles. Participation is the only requirement we are looking for with new members. No minimum thresholds are required… just do your best in each event! Whether you are a novice or a hardened bird, all are welcome!

Cheers, RandalThor

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@juloe THANK YOU I was being cute and friendly but again…was blown off

Angry Turd
    @adolftrump

Avian Phalanx, #182373!

Hi there!  Brand new to leading a clan (started 8-14-18)  and looking for players who want to win!!

We have 13 members so far with a flock power of 1253.

Gary
    @gary69

I am sorry, I read your message as 13 members with a FP of 12,000 not 1,200…
    Are those numbers accurate? 13 members @ 1200 is less than 100FP per player!

Adolf Trump,

I would like to see if you would be interested in an offer to combine your 13+
    Members with my newer clan. First, let me explain who we are, where we are from and
    why joining us, would be a win-win for us all.

My clan teammates and I were all in another Clan together for the last several months. The leader of the previous clan was very inactive and I, as co-leader did all of our recruiting, kicking, etc. After I received messages from several teammates that said they wanted me to start a new clan so we could quit supporting the ‘leader’, his inactive GF’s and some 1 pointers that he protected.

We were a diamond level clan with our FP maxing out just over 21,000. We were very successful in CvC battles and finished all events quite early. The “core” group of players that are online daily, play 100% of events, MBEC and CvC battles are the ones that were invited to join me in the new clan.

I started the clan less than 24 hours ago and as of right now, we have 20 teammates
    With an team FP just under 10,000 – about 490FP average per teammate. With your 13, we would have 33 teammates with a team FP over 21,000 to start.

I am sure you see the win-win situation already. Imagine us finishing every event, early and with no one having to put up 50, 60 or more points for us to do so.
    CvC battles as a 21,000-22,000+ team FP clan, we would be able to crack the top 100
    In the MEBC very soon.

Please, either write me back or send a trusted teammate to see how they like us and verify everything that I told you is correct.

We are: Down To Flock #183032

I look forward to hearing from you,

Gary

Gary
    @gary69

Please disregard the above offer if team FP is indeed 1200+ instead of 12k

Very sorry about that..

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

If you’re an active and skilled 600+ fp player who wants to be part of a friendly, winning top 100 clan, join us in ABNest3 ! 3, 6, 9 for 200, 400, 600 point events.Most battles are wins, all events are complete.we have a FB group and we share tips and strategy videos there.let me know if you’re interested!

Iceman
    @iceman315

Tired of inactive clan members? How about bossy leaders/co-leaders? Well I have the solution for you!

join the Atomic Bombers #183367 clan today!

Active participation required and I will be promoting co leaders above 300 flock power on a first come, first serve basis until an adequate number of co leaders has been reached!

Join me today and let’s win together, as a clan!

Thanks!

RageBird
    @ragebird

Pigs on a Plane is looking for a few good birds for the upcoming CVC.  We’re still in “Grand Opening” mode, which means Community Chests will be awarded to founding members when we reach certain milestones.  We’re close to one now!  No minimums.  We ask only that you remain active and fight with us!  Thanks, and see you soon ;)

#179837  Pigs on a Plane

gabriella-bernard
    @gabriella-bernard

Just created a new clan today because the ones i’ve been in are inactive af.

Clan name: Bacon Lovers

Search No.: 184215

International and open to anyone who is ACTIVE! <3

Gary
    @gary69

New clan on the block- Down To Flock! #183032

I am the leader of the future diamond level clan Down To Flock! I started the clan about a week ago and we are at 22 teammates with a FP of 10570. For the last 8 months, I was the co-leader of a diamond level clan that had an inactive leader and a handfull of 1 point scorers. We still completed nearly all the team events- including the 600 pointers. So, most of the team,thus far, is made up of teammates that left the previous clan with me.

I started this new clan with the goal of every teammate being responsible for a portion of the points needed in events. I want it to be fair to everyone, not have 3 players putting up 50 points themselves on every event, just so that the team gets all the available rewards. We have a few team guidelines (some call them rules) that are very reasonable. If you are a daily player, preferably have an FP over 300 and can live with our basic guidelines, then we want you to join our team.

Guidelines: 1. Be civil to each other on chats, no harrassing, etc. We are all adults. Facebook Messenger group available if interested.
    2. Minimum points on events- 3 on 200 pt events
    6 on 400 pt events
    6 on 600 pt events, 9pts is encouraged
    3. Play MEBC daily
    4. Participate in all CvC Battles
    5. Read clan chat daily to see if anything important was posted
    6. If you are going to be unable to participate in an event or CvC
    Battle- post a message on clan chat telling us so, or contact leader.

That is it. Very simple and common sense guidelines. If you do not meet the minimum points on an event, you will not get kicked. Only if it becomes a chronic problem.
    I would rather someone score 0 points than score 1 because then they would not be collecting team rewards for one free point.

Thank you for your time and hope to see you soon,

Gary – Down To Flock! #183032

Monguin
    @monguin

There’s three of us getting more than a little disillusioned with our current clan (it’s gone stale and other players aren’t trying), and so we’re looking for a new home.  We have a 300 and two 500s, all have good skills and play regularly.

Anyone know of any clans that fit this profile?

No megalomaniacal leader group.

Not diamond or looking to make diamond.

Accepts it’s a game not a job.

Doesn’t expect you to make your quota if the challenge has been completed by the early birds.

Minimum 30 members.

However, just a really funky name would cancel out all of the above.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Gary
    @gary69

Monguin,

I recently started a clan because I had some of the same complaints that you have. Previously, I was co-leader of a daimond clan that finished all events and received all rewards available. We had 45 members and a team FP of 21,000. My new Clan which actually belongs to everybody in it, is called Down To Flock! and we currently have 23 members with a team FP around 11,000. Most of the clan are teammates that followed me from the previous Clan. Our leader was useless and non-active therefore we made the decision to control our own destiny.

Feel free to join our clan, chat on our clan chat and see what the current members have to say. I am so confident that you will like it and will get nothing but positive feedback from the teammates, that I would like to say “welcome to the team”.

You said that a catchy team name was A Plus, well Down To Flock is a very catchy, funny and clever play off of DTF from Jersey Shore.

We are a closed clan due to clan jumpers so please ask to join and I will accept you asap. If You join, please send me your teammates names so I can be sure to accept all 3 of you. I get numerous requests a day but only accept active players.

See you soon, email me at : [email protected] for any questions or to pass on teammates names to me

Gary, Down To Flock #183032

Monguin
    @monguin

Thanks for the offer Gary but we had already disregarded your clan due a post 4 days ago about a merger offer and subsequent withdrawal of that offer to Avian Phalanx as their FP was “only” 1200.  You thought it was 12000 and the merger would have put you into diamond – we don’t want the pressure of diamond.

As for the name, I’ve never watched Jersey Shore, so it doesn’t qualify for the funky pass.

Good luck finding other players.

Swine flu
    @swineflu

Swine flu crew looking for 2 active members. We just won our 5th straight diamond clan battle. We complete every event and have awesome chat. FP of 350 plus please.  We are top 300 in MEBC.

Join an awesome group. You wont be sorry.

Swine flu crew #122011

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

ABNest3 is Looking for Skilled 650+ fp Players.Join our Victories!

All Events are complete, Most battles are wins!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 651 through 675 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.