Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 676 through 700 (of 1,937 total)
  • Replies
  • Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Due to ROMS we just lost a player…even honest players can not use ROMS Rovio will block you from Eagles, then ban you soon after that….bummmmmer!!

So if you have 600 plus FP and don’t have ROMS

Please come join us RENEGADES #143223

We win most battles

We love to Sling for Bling

We finished 79 last season in MEBC

We are 26200 plus CP

We have 100% participation

We have our own private Chat Page and battle tips and tricks

http://www.AB2Renegades.com

Falcon Falcon
    @falconfalcon

Our clan filled up.  Thanks to all that joined.

Juloe
    @juloe

We are looking for active players. No minimum required. Half the clan was deleted of non players. Pork Choppers #140085

daniel-ruiz
    @daniel-ruiz

Hey, New Clan Here for Angry Birds 2. PIRANHAS #186414
    Gonna make sure our members are daily active, and there will be additional perks that usually we never see in other clans, buying them of course. Join soon, before it gets to crowded

HelenO
    @heleno

Hi are you still looking for new members? My clan hasn’t played in the last 6 challenges and I’m sick of it.

let me know. Plus I’m new to this forum, just like playing the game so don’t have a clue how to find a clan. But I play every day and enjoy it so …….

HelenO

RedSignals
    @redsignals

@helen0

Have you considered trying one of the clans in the bootcamp top 100? They’re all Diamond clans, so the challenge prizes are better. Some of them have room for new members.

Juloe
    @juloe

Hi HelenO,

Yes we are looking for members!  We are tired of losing battles because we don’t have enough members that play!  You can search for a clan, our name is Pork Choppers and number is 140085.  We only have 10 or so players that are active and sure would appreciate having more join us!  Thank you

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

@heleno We are looking for skilled 600+ fp players with high star rank in ABNest3
    Currently we are clan #80 in MEBC top 100 with 40 members.

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

Helen O you don’t seem to have put on your clan name or number how are people to find u ?

HelenO
    @heleno

Hmmm good point. Like I said, new to forum, so bear with me please?? My clan name is Flockn Birds, clan number 55368. My star rank is 99, not sure if that is low, medium or high.

I have an injury that sometimes prevents me being able to leave the house, so I can sit here and play for hours. It’s why I’m so frustrated with my current clan.

On the plus side, I live in Australia, which means I play at opposite times to Northern Hemisphere players (the majority it seems).

Phoenix Sparrow, what is 600+ fp players, and what is MEBC? Sooooo don’t know the terminology!!!

Thx everyone (in advance) for your patience

Tlharris
    @tlharris

I’m looking to join an active North American clan who finishes all challenges.  My FP is 486 and I’m very active.

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

@helenO

MEBC is Mighty Eagle’s Bootcamp, top 100 players and top 100 Clans are listed there.600+ FP is a Player that has FP above 600.What’s your FP?

HelenO
    @heleno

You’re very patient @phoenixsparr, thanks. My flock power (fp?) is 530. My star rank is 99, is that good? bad? mediocre?

And while we’re at it, I play on an iPad and I’m damned if I can find the main menu to search for clans. Every time I search it, it comes up with “go to main menu and select clans” but where do I find it – the main menu I mean? It’s not in settings or anything on the clan page. It’s SO frustrating!

RedSignals
    @redsignals

@heleno : You have to leave your current clan in order to search for others, but save yourself time and just browse the MEBC leaderboard, which shows you the top 100 clans in terms of earning Mighty Eagle points for the season. These are almost all Diamond clans, and it is advantageous to join one. The prizes for every type of challenge are bigger than the other clan tiers. The very top clans are extremely competitive and picky about members, but further down the list you’ll see many with room for more members.

I think a lot of clans would be willing to welcome you. My clan is Diamond but the majority of our members are in the 500s. (We’re a global clan with a few Aussies, by the way.) I would say your star rank is good. We use this as a gauge of how much of your flock power you have earned by honest playing — the Arena is where star rank is mostly earned — and how much of it might have come from cheating or hacking. A player with a high flock power but very low star rank is almost certainly a hacker of some sort.

Derm
    @ekkie

@heleno , you are welcome in GC Elite. Top 100 clan, undefeated in battle.

GC Elite, #171534

cheers

Rags
    @rags

@ekkie can I join ? My flock power is 236 though but I am very active and I can assure you that I will participate in all clan events.  I started playing ab2 again a month ago because on my old account I got banned I don’t know how but they did saying violation. My fp was 500 on that account and now I will surely be active and make clan the best. But my fp on new account is only 236. Hope you will understand :)

Derm
    @ekkie

@rags we do accept a low fp player every once in a while. You may request and i’ll accept tomorrow. Make sure to contribute in events though (cause you will basically get carried in cvc’s ;) )

Rags
    @rags
    • @ekkie Thanks mate and yes I am surely gonna be active. In case (very rare instance) if I could not able to be active than I’ll inform you personally. Request sent already now waiting for you to accept in clan :). Thanks again.
    Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@heleno we are a team with strong women players!! We would love some more girl power!!! I have 1 spot right now if you’d like to join us at Renegades we have people from all over the world so you will not be left out of chat in your time zone ever.

#143223 is our clan number and we have 100% participation

‘we are in top 100 MEBC and we are Diamonds

request to join and jump right in….any game

Heather

J-Ritchie Bird
    @advgmni

@heleno – i felt the exact same way as you do. i was in a clan that suddenly just stopped playing and they didn’t sign up for clan battles. At first i thought they were just leaving me out. Then i realized i was in a clan that had pretty much disolved (at that time i didn’t know any better – i just left). I came here in search.. I met a lot of great people on here, but one person stuck out – the one that seemed like she had the most heart was @HeatherBird. I joined her clan the Renegades. I’ve met so many great people. I’ve actually learned the terminology. Like you, i was left in the the dark..
    Renegades is a caring and a growing team. We all grow together. We understand that people have lives, but also truly enjoy playing this game! We are a GREAT group of people! One of our leaders is from Germany, which makes us very diverse. One of our other most favorite players has Osteoporosis and chats up a storm! (he cracks me up all the time! :) :) ). There’s so much more to our team and you will love every second meeting all our team mates!
    If you are still looking, please come join us :)
    ————–
    Renegades
    ————–
    -Joshua Aka AdvGmni

Lordee
    @lordee

@TiHarris

Check out Down to Flock #183032,we finish all events ,just won our CvC, we are looking for more ACTIVE players.Great group of people,

LorDee 😀

Flying Eagle
    @tailfeathers

I am 307 FP,28 Star, and tired of clans where very few people play. I am working on building my FP and participate in all events etc.  Anyone out there looking for new members?

Gary
    @gary69

Tail feathers,

We have a home for you. We are very active and every teammate participates in the team events and battles. We won our CvC battle that just ended and we have completed
    all team events & received all the rewards in them.

Please, stop in- have a look at our clan set-up, talk to some team members on the clan chat then I am sure you will feel welcomed.

I look forward to hearing back from you or seeing you in our clan.

Thanks,

Gary, Down To Flock! #183032

RageBird
    @ragebird

Hello AB2 Fans!  We are Pigs on a Plane (#179837) and we have HAD IT with these pigs!!  We are a new and growing clan of enthusiastic players with a strong and communicative leader.  We welcome ALL active players.  No minimums required but we expect regular participation in events.  Join us and progress in the game with one of the newest, hottest clans!  

Flying Eagle
    @tailfeathers

Thanks Gary!  I have joined the clan and look forward to some CvC battles.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 676 through 700 (of 1,937 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.