Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • Bexologin
    @anke

Hi Guys,

we “DER NORDEN” (#25552) are looking for new Clan members. Cleaning up resulted  into 12 free places for active players. Actually our flok power is 10405 in the Smaragd League.

We are looking forward to welcome you in our team.

KrazyKev
    @krazykev

Still need a clan. Anyone?

Zzzzz
    @zzzzz

The best clan in AB2 has two openings.

So, if you are a daily team player who wants to enjoy the highest rewards, you are welcome to join an active clan in the chat and in our facebook group.

The last events we completed a few days before the deadline …

Clan Name: Emerald Birds
    Clan Number: #10020
    Clan Members: 48/50
    Clan Power: 18,514 (and rising fast)

SLAYER
    @robm1313

If you’re looking for a clan, check out info on SLAYER #7974 on postings. Have 12 openings. Clan FP over 13,000. Emerald league. Send Request.

SLAYER knows everyone can’t afford to buy gems, so 1 point min. on clan events, but multiple free plays required on all Clan vs Clan battles. Couples welcomed. SLAYER has 4 couples so far, 3 are married. 350+ preferred, lower FP ok if you’re working to advance weekly.

KrazyKev
    @krazykev

@zzzzz I requested!

mscreant
    @mscreant

New clan: Killer Rabbits

Looking for daily players, open

Got tired of no tournaments in other clans, so please be willing to play

Thanks!

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Clan Targaryen #76127 is looking for active players; we’re at Azure level right now and moving up. It’s an open Clan so join while we have a few openings; we’re competitive in every Clan Battle & event so if you like to play look us up.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Grew the flock….movin on

Ajohnson
    @ajohnson

BRAND NEW CLAN!! Notorious PIG

Looking for active members only, we will be kicking people who do not participate in every clan battle in order to create a successful clan!

Help us get our flock power up and become the best clan!

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Looking for a clan, since no one joined my clan.

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

@christian-cosgrove

Full Metal Pork has openings . There’s a CVC coming up later tonight. We’d love for you to join. We have a Facebook Group Page where we’ll share videos to help any of our clan to get a higher score. We are a great group that works very well together. Organized clan too!!

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@christian-cosgrove

Sorry to hear about your Clan, Mechanic Pig, especially after the work you put in helping others in this Forum. It looks like you have several choices on this page but we’d love to have you in Clan Targaryen (#76127)!

SLAYER
    @robm1313
    1. KrazyKev..Are you still looking for a clan?
    BACON BUSTER
    @baconbuster21

Hi everyone,

I am new to the game (only started 3 days ago) so only have 100 flock power but i am looking for a good/established clan. Please let me know if i can join your clan

Gary
    @gary69

Sour Kush #8624 has openings & would be happy to have you or any active

serious players join us. We have about 20 daily active members now

and are looking to fill the clan to 50. We score very high on events and

win almost all of our clan vs Clan battles. Stop by and see what you think.

SOUR KUSH #8624

Gary

Zzzzz
    @zzzzz

The best clan in AB2 has two openings.

So, if you are a daily team player who wants to enjoy the highest rewards, you are welcome to join an active clan in the chat and in our facebook group.

The last events we completed a few days before the deadline …

Clan Name: Emerald Birds
    Clan Number: #10020
    Clan Members: 49/50
    Clan Power: 19,576 (and rising fast)

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@baconbuster21

Clan Tangaryen #76127 currently has 3 openings; we’re winning a Clan Battle with 38 hours to go and we’d love to have you join us!

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Slayer #7974 looking for serious active members. Daily players. We are trying to advance too higher leagues. FP 300+ preferred, but not mandatory as long as you’re trying to advance. Play free plays on CVC, score minimum 1 point in clan events, more if you can. We know not everyone can afford to do so or have the gems to do so. We are currently in emerald league. Close to getting to Amethyst. Great crew, active chat board.

If you’re looking for higher leagues, then plenty of other clans to choose from.

BACON BUSTER
    @baconbuster21

@robm1313 i have sent a request

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Ok. I let 1 of my co-leaders know you sent request. I’m out of town , back tomorrow. I won’t be on game til then thank you for your reply.

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Ok. I let 2 of my co-leaders know you sent request. I’m out of town , back tomorrow. I won’t be on game til then thank you for your reply.

Michelle
    @michelle1992

I sent a request to you guys at Emeral Birds. I’m a daily player with FP 325. The last couple clans I’ve been in didn’t manage their players and were weighed down by people who don’t play anymore. Would LOVE to be apart of an active clan!

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@michelle1992 we would love to have you on our team 10k flock and growing. Many of us play daily, non players do get kicked. We are a happy team.

SLAYER
    @robm1313
    • @Michelle1992
    • Slayer #7974 would love to have you. Send request. We’re in Emerald League,

FP over 13,000. We only expect 1 point in clan events but hope for more if you can. We know not all can afford to buy gems or have a hard time saving them, battle we expect free plays and trying to beat your score, especially towards the end. We have 4 married couples including myself and my wife. We are trying to fill remaining spots and move up in leagues. We were up to 41, forced to kick 4, 2 left no reason. I believe we are at 37 now according to my co’s letting me know since I’ve been out of town for a week.

mscreant
    @mscreant

Question leaders…can I promote someone to be a co-leader or can there only be one at a time?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.