Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 1,937 total)
  • Replies
  • Gary
    @gary69

To mscreant,

You can promote as many or as few as you want for co-leaders. It’s best, in my opinion, to have 2 or 3 but not so many that you’re top heavy.

Gary, sour Kush #8624

Angry Turd
    @puffs

[Redacted]

Gary
    @gary69

Michelle1992,

SOUR KUSH #8624 is looking for a few good active players and would be happy to have you as a teammate. Please drop in and see what you think.

Gary

SLAYER
    @robm1313

@Michelle 1992 or any other active player looking to join a clan…many here to choose from. SLAYER #7974 cleaning house a little due to a few active players no longer active. Gave them time in case something going on, but 0 activity doesnt cut it. Send Request. Serious daily Players trying to advance, clan battles a must. 1 point minimum in other clan events. Chat board active. Emerald league, trying to move up. Feel free to ask questions, message me.

Marian Howe Pace
    @marian-howe-pace

New Clan……Howe We Roll looking for clan members. Open clan.  All welcome if you are committed to play!

mscreant
    @mscreant

Sweet! Thanks!!

Ajohnson
    @ajohnson

You are welcome to join ours! We have many new members that are working on increasing their flock power.  Notorious PIG is the clan

Ajohnson
    @ajohnson

You should join our clan at Notorious PIG. We are undefeated in clan battles and are looking for more active members so we can kick the inactive ones

Birdy Thrower
    @birdythrower

Plan B are a clan formed from a couple of smaller clans. We now have a few openings after we brought in a three points per game rule. Its the only rule we have other than to take part. If your looking for a change of clan, try “Plan B” #87240

new
    @ravenflocker

Messi#10 is looking for active players.

new
    @ravenflocker

Mechanic Pig, still u looking for a clan. U can join Messi#10

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Mechanic Pig, if you’re still in need of a clan, you’re invited to join Slayer #7974. If not, good luck in your new clan or whatever clan you do join.

Birdy2018
    @birdy2018

JAYLAY #22275 is open to active players, FP300+ preferable, clan position is #248 at this moment with 42 members

stevedave9
    @stevedave9

I started a new clan stevedave9 #129912 because other open clans I joined never entered battles.  The clan is open and looking for any players so we can start entering battles.

SoriaTheBird
    @soriathebird

I’m looking for a clan. My current FP is 99. Im new and loving the game. Im really active. Please do respond If you are looking for an active member. Thanks!

new
    @ravenflocker

Hi SoriaTheBird U can join Messi#10 if you want, we are a new active clan.

Gary
    @gary69

Soria the bird,

Feel free to check us out. SOUR KUSH #8624.. we have no minimum FP

But ask for daily activity & participate in the battles and events.

Any questions, contact me.

Gary, SOUR KUSH #8624

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Soria the Bird,

you’re welcomed to join Slayer 7974. we just had two new recruits this week and we’re still looking for more. we are at 37 members currently after letting several members go due to several weeks of zero activity. Our clan power is around about 13,500. We are in Emerald League getting close to moving up to Amethyst.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@mscreant @soriathebird and any other active players looking for a Clan to join, I’m coleader of Clan Targaryen and we recently kicked a few inactive members making room for you if you’re interested. We’re an Open Clan, currently Azure but rising fast and winning our Clan Battles, so please check us out at Clan Targaryen #76127 (and if you find we’ve filled up please repost here and we’ll see what we can do.)

TSDE
    @tsde

Hi folks, I would really like it to get some members in my clan, why did I create my own clan although there are so many? I was in very much clans but every time a tournament has to be started the Clan Chief has missed it….If you dont whant that, join me:

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Good luck TSDE. Hang in there, I know it’s frustrating. Get a few co-leaders too. Agree on and set rules. I suggest, if you have not yet, join and post on Facebook site Angry Birds 2 Gamers in their clan directory, same with AB2 clan Recruiters, Angry Birds 2 Zone. It will be helpful in recruiting members instead just on Angry Birds Nest forum.

Every clan to most clans are having issues of some kind or another, some minor, others huge.

If it don’t work out in the future, but I hope it does for you, you’re invited to join SLAYER 7974. We don’t mess up like that.

We have 1 minor issue, like others,  we are trying to deal with it. 1 point players never scoring more, or hardly scoring more. It is a 1 point minimum rule, but we expect more here and there. We decided it time for those few to step it up a little more, or they can leave if they don’t agree. They will learn the hard way that other clans enforce 10+ per member rule. I want clan to carry their weight more, but still have fun without going bankrupt or in debt over game

elf11
    @elf11

Clan Name: NEMESIS
    Clan Number: #132886
    Location/Timezone: Europe
    Clan Leader(s): Elf11 (leader), Gilles Bonnard (co-leader), Juri Deiter (co-leader)
    Requirements: Daily contribution to the clan events, according to the member fp and the type of the event. Participation to the fb group page.
    Chat Link/Group Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/446776679076166/
    Rules: The rules of the clan are under fixation on the basis of the requirements.
    Status/Size/Rank: The clan was created on 9/4/2018, so we are a brand new clan. In a couple of hours we have become Gold and we are evolving fast and steadily.

Clan Name: NEMESIS  Clan Number: #132886 Location/Timezone: Europe Clan Leader(s): Elf11 (leader), Gilles Bonnard (co-leader), Juri Deiter (co-leader) Requirements: Daily contribution to the clan events, according to the member fp and the type of the event. Participation to the fb group page.  Chat Link/Group Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/446776679076166/ Rules: The rules of the clan are under fixation on the basis of the requirements. Status/Size/Rank: The clan was created on 9/4/2018, so we are a brand new clan. In a couple of hours we have become Gold and we are evolving fast and steadily.

elf11
    @elf11

Clan Name: NEMESIS
    Clan Number: #132886
    Location/Timezone: Europe
    Clan Leader(s): Elf11 (leader), Gilles Bonnard (co-leader), Juri Deiter (co-leader)
    Requirements: Daily contribution to the clan events, according to the member fp and the type of the event. Participation to the fb group page.
    Chat Link/Group Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/446776679076166/
    Rules: The rules of the clan are under fixation on the basis of the requirements.
    Status/Size/Rank: The clan was created on 9/4/2018, so we are a brand new clan. In a couple of hours we have become Gold and we are evolving fast and steadily.

mscreant
    @mscreant

Is there a way to chat directly with a clan member? I want to ask someone if they want to be co-leader but the main chat seems kind of weird….

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

@mscreant

We use Facebook Messenger.

Clan chat and leader chat.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 1,937 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.