Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • Glenn
    @gdahl

Hey everyone! I’m the leader of the Nico clan (#8968) & we are looking for active players. Currently have 37 players with all but about 5 that are active for all events & challenges, with an average flock power of 322. If we could get to a full clan at our current average flock power, we would have a clan power of over 16,000 (Amethyst level). If we could gain enough new active players, I would have the option of kicking the few inactive players to get to a very formidable clan. We are also very active in the chat area as well. Please take a look at our clan & join us!
    Thanks everyone!

Gary
    @gary69

Breaking beaks,

Thanks for looking into Sour Kush. Feel free to

Ask any questions you have.

Gary. [email protected]

Notti Eddy
    @notti-eddy

Hi I would like to join your clan. My flock power is 695 and i’m very active.

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

Full Metal Pork has openings.  You may join us  #117355.

We have a very active clan and we are all daily player’s .

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

@notti-eddy

Full Metal Pork has openings . You may join us if you want. We are all daily player’s. We have won alk our CVC Battles too!

B3low
    @lowrey

We are going to kick some of the folks who are not playing. That’s what we want more folks who will just play in the Clan Tournaments. Not concerned about levels of players as much as players who will be active. Look up our Clan @ < Tartarus Tardis >Group

Derm
    @ekkie

Hi all,

I’m looking for an active clan with preferably some high average fp so I can continue my climbing.

I’m only playing this game for a month and already have over 200 fp. I’m daily active especially on the arena and clan events.

I’d love to get a few offers if you’re interested in an active loyal player.

Greetings

Derm
    @ekkie

Cheers puffs, i’ll give it a go for sure!

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

@krazykev

Did you ever find an active clan yet?

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

@ekki

Full Metal Pork has openings! If you haven’t found an active clan. We are currently Emerald soon to be Amethyst.  CVC events we have win them all!

Anthony Ball
    @anthony-ball

I’ve started a clan and am looking for at least semi active members. I don’t care if you play in every event, so long as you participate here and there to help the group build up bonuses.

Clan is Stay Active and the number is 124347

If we get up to full capacity I’ll cull out people who don’t seem to be participating.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

#100658 The BirdBrains
    FP 728 – 172
    CP 17281 Amethyst
    49 members
    No restrictive rules
    Daily players
    Winning team
    Friendly clan chat communications

Hi Ekkie! We have just removed 1 inactive member from our clan. If you want to join us, just send a request and be part of our great team.

jd5189
    @jd5189

Sent a request Koch. Game name is Johnny.

200 FP. Always put up at least 6 pts in clan battles.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Hi jd5189!

Have you been a member of our clan few weeks ago?

jd5189
    @jd5189

No I haven’t. Just picked up the game again a couple weeks ago. Was in another group but they went 400+ FP and kicked everyone else below out. So looking for a new clan to help and grow with.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Ok, jd 5189, our clan leader will decide. I’m co leader and have to wait for his answer. I’ve already seen your request.

jd5189
    @jd5189

Awesome thanks for the consideration!

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

@jd5189

Full Metal Pork has spots and we only want active player’s.

Bird Flinger

Derm
    @ekkie
    • Thanks for the offers boys. I’m in the breaking beaks Clan and its looking good. Cheers
    Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

What about that “No Name” lol

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

I just got promoted to co lead a team. I had no idea people were pulling numbers like this. After the current game is over I will be kicking non players looking for ACTIVE players I am almost 300 star rank and I have only been playing 60 days.  So the name of the team is TATTON and our #122933 I am not sure how you can request but I just kicked one player. Currently we have no rules/restrictions but as of this weekend everyone must play especially if the play is Free. It is ok if your star power is low as long as you are growing it weekly. Thanks

Zzzzz
    @zzzzz

The best clan in AB2 has two openings.

So, if you are a daily team player who wants to enjoy the highest rewards, you are welcome to join an active clan in the chat and in our facebook group.

The last events we completed a few days before the deadline … 

Clan Name: Emerald Birds
    Clan Number: #10020
    Clan Members: 48/50
    Clan Power: 18,514 (and rising fast)

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/211881/xdomamyd9z13x5ok21m74nynha9sd8e0.jpg

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.