Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 951 through 975 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • t_russell
    @tigerussell

@harleym — Because of the way event boards are made (different from the arena) there is a high certainty that no two are exactly the same. Some may have a lot of the same players but like snowflakes not exactly alike. The fact that GG made it on to so many who happen to be members of this forum is honestly some sort of minor miracle.

This makes 18.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Has anyone , besides myself, sent Rovio an e-mail in regards to “GG”? Have they received any reply other than the Standard?

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

All
    When someone sends a nice report to Rovio ask them to kindly send 250 LC and 10 CASES of stamina drinks to everyone who has been burned by this or remove them from the board and ban them immediately. There is a screenshot of my board if someone wants it for evidence.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@Jamairoqui — You make 21 with GG on the board.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

I suspect GG is on all the boards. I wonder if it’s a system hack on Rovio. If GG got on all the boards and won them all, that must be millions of snoutlings. But why on earth would someone do that? It’s not like knocking over a bank, you can’t spend snoutlings on anything real.

Maybe it’s a digital prank?

Anyway, watching the leaderboard on my arena league this week is much more entertaining. The top two are involved in a death-grinding duel. They’re each getting something like >25k points per day, and keep leapfrogging each other. I wish I could see each of their banners and teams to know how they do that. My birds are not weak and my banner is reasonable, but if I tried to grind that much I would lose my 3 lives in less than 30 minutes just from running into power teams that gets lucky on the opening exchange.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@jamairoqui — I tried to get one going on my board. The top four (except the cheater in first with 1.0M) were all close and playing well so I decided to run up from sixth to second. They all just let me go right past, no one gave chase. Oh well, perhaps they feel I’m not worth going after. They are still all bunched together just 15K behind me instead of 30K in front.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@jamairoqui I don’t have GG on my board, but I do have a possible cheater named Michele. She had 15k within 4 hours of the Pirate event starting. I think 2nd place had less than 3k at that point. Currently she has 21,180.

I could get 15k in four hours if I wanted to burn a lot of stamina potions and essence, but the prize doesn’t really benefit me much. I have over 1000 stamina potions saved up since I don’t use them too often.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@tigerrussell How do you grind like that in the higher leagues? Unless I judiciously choose my opponents I get slaughtered. Every so often, when I don’t care anymore, I’ll try and fight someone who has a Diamond/Mighty set, with resurrection (or time jump), and level 10 birds with full sets, but it never works. And I see those sorts of teams all the time. It takes resetting maybe 6 times to get something where I have at least a chance of winning (i.e., someone who doesn’t have resurrection or time jump). And I have to wait and wait until I get a team I have a hope of completing the more difficult objectives like knock out three at once.

@killerkea
    The funny thing about “GG” is they have the identical score across almost two dozen leaderboards. It would be totally bizarre if it were only people posting here who saw GG on their leaderboards. (How did you get 1000 stamina potions? Even if you get one per battle in Arena events and watch all the videos, that seems like a huge number to accumulate.)

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I have 45 Mighty Eagle stamps so I’ve been playing this game longer than most. I gain 50-100 potions/event and there were some events which enabled me to gain 300 potions because of a bug in the on screen presents. You could rapidly click on a present and get about 10 rewards before the present disappeared. Usually the rewards were medals, but 50 snoutlings, an experience potion and a stamina potion were also potential rewards.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@jamairoqui — I use Rouges/save me level 45, Druid/Nightmare level 41-45, rainbird/reborn level 41-45. Level 41 diamond frost set/revive emblem level 45 platinum. I let the poison and the stuns do the work. AI birds are down an extra turn which helps a ton. and I focus on the banner against time jump and revive. Works well against all but the blazing set, these can give you fits. I play all teams I’m matched against. Winning 99% of the time. I usually don’t care how many stars I get, points are points. I just go for the win, nice and clean or dirty underhand doesn’t matter to me. I do have to reset the banners occasionally if I get too many bad beats (once or twice a week). My continued success seems to point to the effectiveness of this combo.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Well it’s Thursday so the cheats come out of the woodwork. I went out to dinner came back 2.5 hours later. Targets reset so I take a look. Yeh! Second place climbed 27k. So it begins.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@tigerussell, GG is on my board as well. I don’t recognize any other nester names on my board, and I go by ABN_mimi27, so if anybody else on this thread has me on their board, they can let you know.

laura118b
    @laura118b

I don’t have GG on my board either. But hubby has a lovely cheater with 300,000+ on his. He sent a screen shot to Rovio, still waiting for a reply. I’ll relay that when it arrives.

Duiksmurf
    @duiksmurf

as of this morning, there are several “jumpers” in my leaderboard???

with a lot of grinding I sort of managed to keep up with a couple of what I think were cheaters. Sunday night they managed to get over 6k points within 6 minutes, monday morning they were at 24k points. Somewhere wednesday another one jumped in between.

right now, I am suddenly 6th? Besides closing the previous gap of at least 10k points when I was 4th, one is now 20k points ahead of me????

I thought Rovio had fixed the restting objectives bug? I did not check, but I am contemplating now. this is really silly …

Eramaled
    @eramaled

Just played at player at 756 I am at 710. I have taken on many other players at around this power and won on must occasions, however after I won the toss and went to town on one of there team I only managed to take less than half of there life, on there turn they smashed my red in two hits and then destroyed my chuck in one hit. I have taked screed shots, not sure how to load them, but it went like this
    Level 45 player
    Blue rouges 2505 remote control rc robot level 9 head gear
    Matilda Druid 3051 doom and demise level 9 head gear
    Red paladin 4370 Titan wrath and Titan grip level 10 head gear
    Team power 756
    Flag 10832

I am at level 36
    Chuck rainbird 1842 level 10 head gear
    Bomb sea dog 2385 level 10 head gear
    Red paladin 3029 with level 10 head gear
    Team power 710
    Flag 12150
    My blue rouges 1855 level 10 head gear
    My Matilda Druid 2252 level 10 head gear

Is this possible for this player to have this team and show only 758 power and have a flag 10832. To me this doesn’t make sense. How can this player be matched up in the league that I am playing in?????????

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@mimi27 — You are #23, We just need one more for our second dozen. WOW

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@eramaled — That flag health number is what keeps his team power rating that low. At level 36 you shouldn’t have been matched against him at all. You should have skipped that one for sure. The team power rating is just a guide. 90% of opponents I face have a higher team power than I do. My usual setup just doesn’t score well. It does not stop me from winning 99% of the time. It’s all in your setup and how you play.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

and finally @duiksmurf — What league are you in? It’s not uncommon for me to do 20K a day and I have been known to go as high as 45K in 24 hours. In the leagues starting with silver and up that is. I also opted for a late start this week and didn’t really start playing until Wednesday. Only objectives and small grinding until then. I’m honestly surprised no one is complaining about me this week after my run from sixth to second.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@duiksmurf I have found that the smart cheaters are manipulating figures a little. They are jumping 15/20k ahead not millions. They are definitely jumping. I regularly check my league and take screen shots so I can keep track of what they are up to.

It is however possible to grind that amount. I have always had to grind and can easily add 20k a day. If I had the time and inclination twice that would be achievable. There would however be no jumps unless Rovio is not updating players scores then my effort would appear as a jump. I don’t think that is the case because I observe what my league is doing.

RuCustum
    @rucustum

I was playing PVP last night. I’m in Gold league, and am in 2nd place. Me and one other player have been going back and forth since the beginning. Both of us had 62K as of midnight. no one else had over 50K. I woke up this morning and a player had 180K. How is that possible?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@rucustum I have the same experience, me and one other in my league have been playing for the first place and had about the same score with a difference of around 1000 points. Today when I went to play the Arena a new player had showed up which had more than the double our score.

I think the way to hack the Arena have become more public and more people have started to cheat in larger numbers by manipulating their points.

I must say that the inability shown by Rovio to take a stand against these cheaters and implement ways so the points can not be manipulated so easy is really discouraging. Especially since the logic to make it a reallity is so easy.

RuCustum
    @rucustum

@angryjohnny

I had someone go from 0 to 40k in 1 day, sense then he has not moved at all, so it didn’t bother me much. I was able to get past him. Then this happened. It is impossible to get that amount. I have struggled to get ~12K a day, and then this happens….

the only thing I can think of, is someone is manipulating the times to keep playing the daily challenges. But I don’t even know if that is possible.

DuncTK421
    @dunctk421

Adding my name to the list with GG on his Pirate leaderboard.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@rucustum since rovio fixed the bug with the Intel chipset hacking has become much easier. You no longer need to root your device. You can just load your game into an emulator and hack away. I think this is why we have seen a proliferation of new cheaters. @angryjohnny thoughts?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 951 through 975 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.