Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • AngryMan79
    @angryman79

Larry: Bug/Cheat/Feature/Whatever… hopefully Rovio can fix it, so everybody can play with equal preconditions…

Elespejo
    @espejo123

Hey! I found a cheater when I try to participate in battles. He defeat me in one shot!

AngryMan79
    @angryman79

I have Seen many of this guys Elespejo

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

As a heads up there is an exploit here other than using multiple devices. I literally have one ipad and can reset my objectives at will 100% of the time. I haven’t been cheating unless in a league with cheaters which happened last round.

@amslimfordy
    If you have inside contacts I’ll gladly share it with you. I don’t want to post publicly because I am actually in a league right now with only 1 cheater and 4 of us having good competition which is actually making this enjoyable this round.

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@angryman79 Oh well but all are Unnamed players Rovio could not identify all these players. Rovio tell me that they are working to remove the cheaters of the game but I think that it will delay much.

@hack1ge I probably found the same one, mentioned it in this threat. Read the first couple of posts and send it privately to @amslimfordy.

Does yours also give the golden pig fight and ability to request essence? Wanna compare notes privately?

dive.st
    @richrupp

Those aren’t cheaters, these are cheaters!!!

Cheaters Gold Club

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

That’s pretty incredible @richrupp. I know you were jesting, @larry , when you mentioned this might be a plot by Rovio to identify hackers and the like. But it certainly has been effective at bringing them out of the woodwork. If Rovio sees data like this, surely the players in question can have no answer to being eliminated and banned from the game.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

I officially gave up on playing Arena battles this week. There are 3 players on my leaderboard having 60k points over me. Not worth of playing, no fun at all…

@richrupp @kerravon

Holy crap… That’s amazing! I’d almost credit these cheaters for the effort.

But seriously, the higher you get into the leagues, the worse it will get. After all, only 3 best out of 15 will continue so the higher leagues are already densely populated with cheaters.

Many people were dealing with cheaters mostly in the first week and it’s already gone down in the lower leagues. Since you can only move up with one league per week, all the (best) cheaters are in Gold now. By the time the first players reach Diamond, there’s no chance that there’s a single normal player in that league and probably in the weeks to come after that as well.

@richrupp
    , just hang in your league for a week or so (or move back to stone) and I’m pretty sure next week should have less cheaters in these leagues.

Let’s keep these scoreboards coming. I’d like to see more of this stuff… Maybe start a league of our own here to see who’s got the worst cheaters? :)

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

I feel kind of sorry for guy Maksim8902 on @richrupp’s leaderboard.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

What, hypothetically, is the highest point total a player will accomplish per day? I know it’s about 5500 on the daily goals alone, but wonder (even with grinding) is a “sensible” total?

Yes, the obvious 1 Million plus is a given.

Greilich
    @greilich

With you. Heck, even without the cheating it sucks to play against 3 level 10 characters when your best is an 8 and the others are even lower. If the “enemy” begins I lose two characters in the first move. Even if I go first and use a rage chili only one of the “enemy” characters is ko’d. Yawn…

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@strategia55 I ended last week with 64k points, playing most of day all week without reseting my daily objecitves. So I basicly got 44k from completing objectives and 20k from daily playing.

TomC
    @tomc

@kerravon Until Rovio does something truly useful with their “constant internet connection” requirement for this game, such as way more server-side validation checks, banning these cheaters wouldn’t even be effective because what’s to stop them from very easily creating more accounts and just modifying the game again. The server should reject extremely high scores, say no more than 25,000 points per day or automatically filter out birds with higher than the max HP possible with Level 41 Mastery 10 Set items.

One funny thing to see though is my friend who is only Level 22 having absolutely zero serious competitors and he’s easily gotten 1st place each week; really makes me want to decrease my level…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@larry I sent regular photos of last weeks leader board to Rovio. Don’t know how to post in this forum. Otherwise happy to share. I thought I was in a bad position last week but it was nothing compared to @richrupp. Incidently Gonzo was one of my cheaters last week.

@bubbley You can upload the image in your forum profile album and then link it in a post. I did not think we’d see recurring cheaters so fast…

burbman
    @burbman

Last week I had four (for sure) or (maybe) five cheaters on my leaderboard. I changed my name to Top4-Ch8rs, and two of them changed their user names maybe to avoid Rovio tracking them. So much work, for so little reward. Just think what these people could accomplish if they put this much effort into positive endeavors…

Jim151
    @jim151

Not sure if I am paired with cheaters this week. I have completed all daily objectives for the first three days, and the top 3 are 5500-7500 ahead of me. Either they are playing (and not losing) a LOT (and/or respinning the wheel), or they are being very subtle about the cheating.

burbman
    @burbman

@jim151 – Could also be that they are in a different time zone and daily objectives have already reset for them. Also, it is possible that they got an accidental reset, and did not notice. A variance that small would probably be explained by something other than outright cheating. The cheaters I have seen reset multiple times, and build up trophy counts in one day far in excess of what can possibly be achieved in a weeks worth of normal play.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

Even if rovio starts deleting those cheaters, they will be back the next day. Personally think therefore rovio will do nothing. Meaning they have to write an algorithm which detects several kinds of cheats (max level LC, snoutlings etc etc) and what are the criteria then for abnormal values. Eventually the cheaters will set there values lower and lower until point they will not be detected and still have an advantage.

twoodt
    @ctwodstz

Any updates or comments from Rovio on the outrageous scores ?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@larry thanks I will try.

I think time zones have very little to do with cheating. I read a post from @killerkea who said there are 8 sets of objectives weekly. My week begins at 8pm in the UK. I get new objectives then and then again at midnight thereafter. I could therefore be ahead but other players catch up at the end.

I have been unwell today and have spent the last 8 hours in front of the TV deliberately trying to see how many points I can gain. So far I have racked up 11k including 5.5 from objectives. I don’t see how anyone could gain more.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.