Cheaters?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Cheaters?

Viewing 15 replies - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Replies
  • CaptSternn
    @captsternn

KT, the url will look something like http://www.website.com/something/image.png I think this might be what you wanted to put out? Was a bit more complicated to get the link. Had to click on Inspect Element to view the HTML and extract it. Easy for me since I was a web designer 20 years ago and know HTML. Not so easy for most people.

Chucky, a better way to put it is that leaving the app only pauses it, doesn’t close it. The DC would have started over three hours ago for me if I had closed the app or visited the nest, but I have been opening the chest without starting the DC timer. Once I start it and beat it, I can open the KPC and pause it for hours. I can’t play the arena of visit the maps, but as long as I don’t exit the KPC or actually close the app I can come back to the KPC at will. Doesn’t make sense to me either, Chucky. But then playing enough to get thousands of points in a week doesn’t make sense to me. Also the exploit I reported has not been fixed.

Kt
    @ktcain

Wow, @chucky-2, I had no idea. I guess I better wake up! Is that coffee I’m smelling?

Thank you so much, @captSternn for helping me post the screenshot, but now that Chucky-2 has brought me up to date, I imagine Buck is just one the Gang here! I want to play, too.

Kt
    @ktcain

@chucky-2

I just saw your screenshot post of your Flock.
    Can’t wait till I get the Diamond Sling. It will be awhile.

Anonymous

Hahaha @ktcain I would love to help you but any exploits I may know pale in comparison to the ones that @captsternn knows.

You only have to look at the post he made on page one of this thread (the one with 3 screenshots) and you will see he has over 15,000 arena tickets, has over 21,000 gems, and had 1000’s of pearls within a day of pearls being released. I felt sure that he posted he would tell everyone his exploit if Rovio didn’t fix it within a week or so, but that was over a month ago…but for reference sake, this was what he said (a post or two above the 3 screenshot post that I spoke of):

I will give Rovio time for one more major update and if it isn’t fixed after that, well, everybody that visits this nest will know about it.

I suggest you direct any questions his way….

Kt
    @ktcain

@chucky-2

I appreciate all help and suggestions.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Always back up your files, data and devices. That way you can recover what has been corrupted or lost. Best to back it up to a local system.

It is now up to you to find Morpheus.

Kt
    @ktcain

@captsternn, what if I told you .. I’ve never backed up my system before? Haven’t thought about it, but I’m going to take your advice and back it up. It sounds like a good idea. Thank you.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

What if I told you I am in IT and I back up everything, daily and sometimes hourly? If something happens I don’t like, I restore.

Take the red pill. See how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Kt
    @ktcain

CaptSternn, what if I told you … I am in the kitchen, know food, not tech, even though I have 2 android tablets. I have always been a curious gourmet … now I grow curiouser and curiouser. Looking for the red pill now. Is it in your hand?

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

You wanted the key, KT, and Chucky called me out on what I had said. So there it is for all to see.

Kt
    @ktcain

all messages can be edited Cap’n

Kt
    @ktcain

@captsternn

The best friendships I know respect boundaries, honor limitations, praise the achievements of and enjoy the successes of their friends, offer suggestions instead of criticism and usually wait to be asked.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

You asked, KT. You wrote a poem to Chucky. Chucky said to ask me. I answered. I made it public. Now you and everybody here has the key to unlimited gems, pearls and all that means. What else do you want from me?

Kt
    @ktcain

@CaptSternn

What do I want? To be friends, but not a pawn.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

No, KT. That is not the case. I would not do that to anybody. I am sorry I have made you feel that way. I was honestly trying to help but not be too obvious at the same time. And to make it open to everybody in a discrete way.

By the way, your friend request has been accepted. PM me if you want more details.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Cheaters?

Viewing 15 replies - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.